Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Glo Fraudulent Bonus - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Fraudulent Bonus (649 Views)

Glo, MTN, Airtel, Others Move To Raise Tariff / NCC Arrests 5 Suspects For Fraudulent Registration Of SIM Cards / MTN Modifies 1.5GB Data Plan, Limits Bonus To Night Only (1am - 7am) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Glo Fraudulent Bonus by Solatium(m): 8:17am On Dec 23, 2018
If you are reacharging your Glo line beware, there is a fraudulent credit conversion into what they call 4x bonus,you
r recharge will automatically be converted to a useless bonus that is not fit for purpose.
The sad aspect of this is that their customer service is as useless as the network,they will ask you to contact your bank to reverse the credit on your line,how is that possible?
sincerely,I don't blame anyone who doesn't support Nigeria business
Re: Glo Fraudulent Bonus by fishbone11(m): 10:30am On Dec 23, 2018
Glo is worst network I have ever used when it comes to data subscription and connectivity. As I write this text today the 23rd Dec 2018, I have about 800mb subscription currently abandoned and not in use because I have not been able to use just 50mb since subscription. Imagine a network much slower that snail when browsing, u open Google search before the "GOO" opens, someone travelling to Ore from Lagos must have gotten to Ijebu-Ode . What a useless network when it comes to data, all they advertise is scam. If they think I'm lying, I can screen shot the abandoned data left for them to see. Nonsense. I give up
Re: Glo Fraudulent Bonus by Olodo24: 11:09am On Dec 23, 2018
fishbone11:
Glo is worst network I have ever used when it comes to data subscription and connectivity. As I write this text today the 23rd Dec 2018, I have about 800mb subscription currently abandoned and not in use because I have not been able to use just 50mb since subscription. Imagine a network much slower that snail when browsing, u open Google search before the "GOO" opens, someone travelling to Ore from Lagos must have gotten to Ijebu-Ode . What a useless network when it comes to data, all they advertise is scam. If they think I'm lying, I can screen shot the abandoned data left for them to see. Nonsense. I give up
their data plans are even more fraudulent. they'll say 2gb for 1k yet all I get is 1.6gb. scam. I no longer care about their 4g

(1) (Reply)

A New Browser That Pays You To Visit Websites – Brave Browser / Introducing Airtel Binge Data Plan (2GB For N500), How To Get It / Null

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.