Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,535 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

My Son Was Arrested But He's Not A Fraudster K1 Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Son Was Arrested But He's Not A Fraudster K1 Says (232 Views)

'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju / Ojuolape Asuquo: Our Son Was Born Blind - Cobham's Asuquo's Wife / Bimbo Akinsanya: I Left My Irresponsible Husband When My Son Was 3 Months Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Son Was Arrested But He's Not A Fraudster K1 Says by skyhighweb(m): 10:24am On Dec 23, 2018
King Wasiu is pictured with son Sultan Omogbadebo Anifowoshe reportedly arrested for fraud in the U.S. Only him is able to get bail among a group of Nigerians arrested by a Chicago-based crime investigation team.

According to a social media, the son of K1, Sultan Omogbadebo Anifowoshe is a defendant in a criminal complaint filed in the U.S. District Court in Chicago 18 days prior. Sultan is reportedly one of the subjects illegally dealing in “romance scams” and “mystery shopper” tricks.

He got nabbed in a crime investigation named Operation Gold Phish according to the post.

His dad KWAM 1, has revealed that he has been released on bail and awaiting a court date. "Our attention has been drawn to the news circulating that Sultan, K1's son was arrested alongside five other people in the US over Two million Dollars fraud. "There is no doubt that he was among those that were arrested but....

more on the story.
http://www.soundlala.com/news.php?id=273

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Re-affirm His Support For Trump In 2019. / "Going Bad" Music Video Is Up Next - Meek Mill Confirms / Burn Those Fats Now !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.