Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign (19694 Views)

Tunde Bakare: Osinbajo Should Leave If He’s Not Allowed To Perform As VP / "Osinbajo Should Resign And Submit Himself To ICPC" - Deji Adeyanju / Osinbajo Should Apologise To God, Nigerians Over Trader Moni - Timi Frank Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by Eponyeeboz: 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2018
franchasng:
When I say that it is obvious even to the blind that Yorubas are filled with hatred for Igbos but will rather twist it and accuse Igbos of hating on them, just re read your reply to my post and see all the hatred, anger, blood rushing and poisonous venoms oozing out from your comment.

Just to help u comprehend my comment better in case you didn't, I never said Igbos are planning to retaliate Yorubas role against Igbos/Biafra during the civil war, I said Yorubas always feel unsafe seeing Igbos become President or living freely in Southeast because they feel Igbos will one day retaliate of which Igbos don't have time for such, Igbos are only concerned about financial and economic growth, which is why they are asking for freedom in order for peace to reign and to give every Nigerian tribe and region the freedom to govern themselves as they please and control their resources as they wish.

Every other gibberish u typed there is just borne out of an average Yoruba man's unjustifiable hatred for Igbo and anything Igbo, of which I am not surprised undecided

Lol
Your fathers went to fight a foolish war against those feeding you. They treated your madness and you're now crying like a barren witch.

You Igbos hate Yorubas because Yorubas are smarter than you and represent a height that you can never attain.

I saw one osu idiot saying nonsense about Fashola and I just laughed. The same Fashola that achieved more in Lagos than all Igbo politicians from time immemorial put together.

I love what is happening now. Yorubas within PDP would see what Igbos in PDP are wishing Yorubas and they are the ones who would sink Atiku's ship.

5 Likes

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by bensowe(m): 4:38pm On Dec 23, 2018
No Yoruba person here Madagascar

1 Like

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by tuniski: 4:39pm On Dec 23, 2018
bender79:
Ok now I get you- You simply do not know the meaning of "Republican" in the context of what you are writing. So let me help you- if they igbo's vote pdp irrespective of the candidates it means they are not Republicans in nature. Although, historically we are told that they are repulicans but your assertions prove them wrong, hence it is a research proposal you can undergo. shocked
You are a political naivete! Sorry. I can't be your tutor!
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by benkk015: 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2018
Initially APC try to hoodwink IBOS for 2023 with d likes of Rocha's ,Amaechi and ngige at the forefronts, but now the scale has falls off from their eyes,fashola said it first now confirmed by osinbajo......bubu will be the last man to hand over to an IBO man.

1 Like

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by bensowe(m): 4:48pm On Dec 23, 2018
[s][/s]
Guestlander:

Chest beating and reality on the ground are two different things. Yorubas actually travel a lot. Mabe not to iboland though.
I put it to you once again to name the place on this blue planet where you will find ibos and Yorubas are not there.
Guestlander:

Chest beating and reality on the ground are two different things. Yorubas actually travel a lot. Mabe not to iboland though.
I put it to you once again to name the place on this blue planet where you will find ibos and Yorubas are not there.
Guestlander:

we don't have any Yoruba person here Madagascar
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by Guestlander: 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2018
bensowe:
[s][/s]

we don't have any Yoruba person here Madagascar

Hehehehe, if that is the case then ibos are not there as well.
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by bender79: 4:51pm On Dec 23, 2018
tuniski:

You are a political naivete! Sorry. I can't be your tutor!
I tutored you my brother because you had no idea of what you were writing. Simple
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by UnchangeableGod: 4:52pm On Dec 23, 2018
fyneguy:
grin grin grin grin

That is your President in 2023.

You can relocate to Mali
I can see that your name is Jehovah God, Who alone knows tomorrow. Please can I worship you?

1 Like

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by aniere: 4:53pm On Dec 23, 2018
fyneguy:
grin grin grin grin

That is your President in 2023.

You can relocate to Mali
for your papa house. Ewu..
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by franchasng: 4:54pm On Dec 23, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Lol
Your fathers went to fight a foolish war against those feeding you. They treated your madness and you're now crying like a barren witch.

You Igbos hate Yorubas because Yorubas are smarter than you and represent a height that you can never attain.

I saw one osu idiot saying nonsense about Fashola and I just laughed. The same Fashola that achieved more in Lagos than all Igbo politicians from time immemorial put together.

I love what is happening now. Yorubas within PDP would see what Igbos in PDP are wishing Yorubas and they are the ones who would sink Atiku's ship.
sorry I thought I was arguing with reasonable people, I didn't know I was wasting time with Tajudeen at Oshodi motor garage, baba na you win abeg! cheesy

Yoruba una don win o, Tinubu motor park boys I surrender, una don win abeg shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by UnchangeableGod: 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2018
superior1:
Nothing corrupts nobility like politics
Hmmmmmmmm!
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by deomelo: 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2018
franchasng:
Yorubas feel very unsafe living in Igbo land, acquiring properties and establishing business ventures in Igbo land, u know it.

Of course I can't deny the truth that Yorubas are very peace loving tribe, very accommodating.

Yorubas are the most peace loving tribe in Nigeria after Igbos.

Even you Igbos can't wait to leave your baren and unproductive towns and villages for the productive and prosperous SW where generations after generations of Igbos go to as migrant workers to source their daily bread and survival.

Every ipob's dream from childhood is to save enough money for the next ekenedilishuku bus heading to the SW.

lol @ Yoruba people aquiring property in ipobland..

Even Yoruba people wey den swear for no go enter ipobland

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by jafol(m): 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
Agritech:
If the Igbos are asked to vote PDP because of Obi and a chance to have an Igbo president, is isn't tribalism. But if the Yorubas are asked to vote APC because of Osibanjo and a chance to have a Yoruba president, it becomes tribalism.

Thank u o
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by UnchangeableGod: 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:
To Be honest.. The Yorubas has had fair share of leadership in this country, at least it's not too long OBJ completed His 8yrs, make other tribes try, we are all Nigerians
I think some people are simply greedy and self-centered.

1 Like

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by jafol(m): 5:11pm On Dec 23, 2018
franchasng:
God bless you for speaking up like a reasonable person.

Before now, Igbos were even campaigning for Buhari to resign for Osinbajo to take over, Igbos have been asking why APC didn't even field Osinbajo instead of Buhari but now its becoming clear that Osinbajo is just the same set of tribalistic politicians that brought Nigeria to the ruins it is today, sadly cry
Shut up which igbos are campaigning for buhari? You r all liars. No igbo has ever supported buhari. You lots r still wailing since 2015. You people just dont like the fact a yoruba person supports buhari but its u people that are supporting atiku because of peter obi. You all r tribalistic not to talk about the way u treat yorubas in lagos market. We r already learning about ur treacherous acts. Very soon, we shall know who is the oga

1 Like

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by jafol(m): 5:13pm On Dec 23, 2018
badoh:
I'm a Yoruba but I'm dissapointed in the utterances of the Vice President. How could you say the north will handover power to the south-west in 2023 with the commitment that the southwest will vote for buhari in 2019. Why cant they campaign with achievement rather than resort to ethnic division. I'm highly dissapointed in him. This country can never move forward if people in sensitive positions reason like this.

You r not yoruba, go kill urself or better yet carry ur togetherness to biafra

1 Like

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by deomelo: 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2018
benkk015:
Initially APC try to hoodwink IBOS for 2023 with d likes of Rocha's ,Amaechi and ngige at the forefronts, but now the scale has falls off from their eyes,fashola said it first now confirmed by osinbajo......bubu will be the last man to hand over to an IBO man.

You Igbos just don't get it...

Listen, when Tinubu with ACN wrestled nearly the whole of the SW away from the worthless PDP, you Igbos didn't know where he was heading when in fact he was taking the SW straight to Aso Rock.

With the whole of the SW behind him, he bargained for power, infrastructure and valuable positions on behalf of the people of SW from the VP slot to the only super minister position with 3 ministries in the history of Nigeria and beyond and eventually the presidential slot by 2023.

It was hard work, dedication and strong alliance with major powers in Nigeria, something you Igbos can not do, you just love to reap from where you did not sow.

So, you think the SW did all that for nothing or just for Igbos to walk in and claim the presidency that they didn't fight or sacrifice for?

Your people are just too mentality vacuous when it comes to politics, social and communal understanding of Nigeria and even your own daily precarious realities. Instead of formulating strategies, you sit on your hands and and feed on emotions and sentiments while others are strategizing

2 Likes

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by jafol(m): 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2018
chloride6:

Have you heard a train is coming?

Don't mind them you will realize that its these same Igbos that will first jump into the train to carry them to their businesses...weaklings
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by goaldynboy: 5:17pm On Dec 23, 2018
The only thing I want to contribute to this topic is that Yoruba people are the problem and bane of this country! They are even more cancerous than the Fulanis! See how their tribalism, greediness, selfishness, bitterness and stupidity is oozing all over this thread right from the first page!!
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by deomelo: 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2018
goaldynboy:
The only thing I want to contribute to this topic is that Yoruba people are the problem and bane of this country! See how their tribalism, greediness, selfishness, bitterness and stupidity is oozing all over this thread right from the first page!!

lol.....Typical ipob sentiments..,

2 Likes

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by goaldynboy: 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2018
deomelo:

You Igbos just don't get it...

Listen, when Tinubu with ACN wrestled nearly the whole of the SW away from the worthless PDP, you Igbos didn't know where he was heading when in fact he was taking the SW straight to Aso Rock.

With the whole of the SW behind him, he bargained for power, infrastructure and valuable positions on behalf of the people of SW from the VP slot to the only super minister position with 3 ministries in the history of Nigeria and beyond and eventually the presidential slot by 2023.

It was hard work, dedication and strong alliance with major powers in Nigeria, something you Igbos can not do, you just love to reap from where you did not sow.

So, you think the SW did all that for nothing or just for Igbos to walk in and claim the presidency that they didn't fight or sacrifice for?

Your people are just too mentality vacuous when it comes to politics, social and communal understanding of Nigeria and even your own daily precarious realities. Instead of formulating strategies, you sit on your hands and and feed on emotions and sentiments while others are strategizing

You can say whatever you like out of greed and selfishness; but when you find yourself (your tribe) at the receiving end, you should not complain or wail!

The only permanent thing in life is change!

But let this sink into your suffersticated moro.nic skull that Nigeria is made up of over 250 tribes! Nigeria is not only for Yoruba and Fulani! Justice and Equity demands that since that Obasanjo, a Yoruba man, just recently ruled for 8yrs, the Yoruba's should give way for another tribe in 2023!

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by tuniski: 5:32pm On Dec 23, 2018
bender79:
I tutored you my brother because you had no idea of what you were writing. Simple
Pele you Know nothing and I can't tutor . Otito
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by deomelo: 5:59pm On Dec 23, 2018
goaldynboy:

You can say whatever you like out of greed and selfishness; but when you find yourself (your tribe) at the receiving end, you should not complain or wail!

The only permanent thing in life is change!

But let this sink into your suffersticated moro.nic skull that Nigeria is made up of over 250 tribes! Nigeria is not only for Yoruba and Fulani! Justice and Equity demands that since that Obasanjo, a Yoruba man, just recently ruled for 8yrs, the Yoruba's should give way for another tribe in 2023!

1. You've pitched your tent with the PDP and you have for well over 16 years so if you truly believe and think you have the best PDP candidate like Atiku who is strong enough to win, then why cry and moan about Yoruba people and the APC?

2. The VP is not only the VP, he's also a politician so he's free to lobby for his party and his own local electorates in his region, they voted for him and he's in Aso Rock because of them

3. Politicians can say vote for this and vote for that, but they can not force voters into the polling booths and force them to voter for any candidate, it is up to the electorates to decide.

Stop crying about whose turn it is or not and you are not going to get to Aso Rock because of that silly sentiments about who's turn it is because it is up to the electorates to decide

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by princejenks(m): 6:00pm On Dec 23, 2018
I know some folks wouldn't see anything wrong with what the vp said,that is going the ethnic route,but it's all shade of wrong of him to do so cos of the seat he occupies. He should've allowed any of his lackeys or other party members do such on his behalf. Am totally disappointed,first it was tradermoni,now this.
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by Papertrail11(m): 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2018
Godblesspmb:
u are a lier, SW have almost 40 per cent of the whole projects of this administration.
Also, osinbajo is loved by northerners because of his loyalty to buhari and i can confidently tell you that the north will vote massively for osinbajo in 2023 if he contest against any northener

shior define love?
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by zanogo(m): 6:45pm On Dec 23, 2018
goaldynboy:
The only thing I want to contribute to this topic is that Yoruba people are the problem and bane of this country! They are even more cancerous than the Fulanis! See how their tribalism, greediness, selfishness, bitterness and stupidity is oozing all over this thread right from the first page!!
when this kind of statement is coming from an easterner, it shows he has been roundly defeated. No room for chestbeating again

2 Likes

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by Prompto: 8:22pm On Dec 23, 2018
hatchy:
That is the problems with most of you. Why not counter his points with a stronger argument...... You are a waste to your generation and the money spent on your education, if you had any though,is useless.
Oxb90:
does Matthias tsado sound like an Igbo name. Someone spoke the truth why not disprove him. Instead of seeing the truth in what the author wrote you are there making tribal remarks.

Can any one imagine a dull headed Igbos like this ones that their pathetic life n soul is drenched in chronic irredeemable hate wanting me to to counter / disprove his kinsmen ridiculously foolish absurdity. No fool among your kinsmen countered Ojkuwu when he slaughtered 3 million of your kinsmen on ego tripping, but u want me to counter. I am no idiot to counter hopelessly foolish PDP Igbo points abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by hatchy(f): 8:53pm On Dec 23, 2018
Prompto:

Can any one imagine a dull headed Igbos like this ones that their pathetic life n soul is drenched in chronic irredeemable hate wanting me to to counter / disprove his kinsmen ridiculously foolish absurdity. No fool among your kinsmen countered Ojkuwu when he slaughtered 3 million of your kinsmen on ego tripping, but u want me to counter. I am no idiot to counter hopelessly foolish PDP Igbo points abeg.
See how you keep disgracing yourself with your idiotic and shallow minded reasoning up and down in a public forum like this.

It is not by force to comment especially when issues being discussed is more than your brain can carry, you should read other reasonable comments and learn.
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2018
mrrights:
PROF YEMI OSIBANJO SHOULD RESIGN - Pact convener
https://mrrightsng..com/2018/12/prof-yemi-osinbajo-should-resign.html?m=1

Full statement
not some ethnic jingoistic individuals, presidency 2023 should never even be

Hello, I want to talk with you. Please send me a mail
chuforsave@gmail.com
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by Neatboy(m): 9:23pm On Dec 23, 2018
Is our VP still a christian?

I really pray this should be a rumour: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/12/buharis-reelection-sure-ticket-for-yoruba-in-2023-osinbajo/

There are things that shouldn't be coming out from the mouth of a Christian let alone a shepherd! I am not here to castigate my pastor, but as a minister of God one is not ministering only to his tribesmen. As a pastor, I have every ethnic group under me... Whatsoever I must say in public I must consider the Church first then individual's love for their ethnic groups.

The day a pastor that I was working under, a senior pastor in the Redeemed, from Benue State was castigating Nnamdi Kanu during the Python Dance issue just in the middle of the service. Instead of preaching the gospel he just delved into national politics. But the funny part of the matter was that majority of his ministers in the church were from the South East and most of the members are Igbos and South South... So, the moment this pastor started spewing out sentimental issues about Nnamdi Kanu on the altar of God, sincerely speaking the merry and excitement mood of the entire church just dropped. People started murmuring. Even after the church service, some ministers were discussing behind that if not for the fear of God that they actually wanted to stand up and walk out of the church. Truly, if they had done so it would have been so embarrassing, and it would have quenched the Spirit or the anointing at that very moment.

After that incident, one year later, this same pastor from Benue State started complaining of how the Fulani herdsmen had ransacked his village and killed his relatives... He suddenly became anti-government. You seeeee! Na only you wey wear shoe know where e dey pain you. Trust those Igbo ministers, they started laughing at him behind. But he didn't complain when the Federal Government unleashed the Nigeria Army on the South Easterners.

The truth is that, there is no genuine love in this country. Even among ministers. And ministers need to understand that there are things they shouldn't be saying on the alter. Most of the congregants are still babes. Some are ardent members of their village meetings-- still tired to the apron of ethnicity instead of the love for God. And I won't even blame them, cause, based on how Nigerians are raised, we discover too early this ethnic divides. We were not trained and raised as Nigerians. We were raised as Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba. Our parents (Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo) had told us so many evil things about the other ethnic groups. But aside the story being told, we still grew up seeing that one particular ethnic group is being given a first class treatment, and another a second class treatment and to another third and fifth class treatments. This is just so clear.

When we come to church let us face God, then, when we've left the folds we can go do our other businesses. Moreover, the Body of Christ shouldn't be a campaign ground.

In Osinbajo's own case, the truth is that he actually flew into power in the wings of the church (I am not denying Tinubu's efforts). We all knew how the title as a "pastor" in the RCCG blew his trumpet--- this is the Redeemed Christian Church of God where almost 38% of its members are Igbos. So, at least, the VP should have put his pastorial office into consideration before being tribalistic. If the very educated are becoming tribalistic and sectional then what is the fate of the uneducated?
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by gabbylight: 11:24pm On Dec 23, 2018
izombie:
@op, osinbajo will not resign and nigerians will still vote for buhari/osinbajo. As long as we fail to remove sentiments from our actions we will never move forward as a country. We have seen nigerians trying to bring down davido because they like wizkid and vice versa. We see nigerians trying to talk down on any music by peter because they prefer paul, and vice versa.
Naija politicians know how to play us. We vote them in and they start embezzling our money without doing jack but come the next election they will use just a little to buy our votes. We are all witnesses to how bad buhari's regime has been but nigerians are still willing to vote him again because of sentiment. I've heard someone say that he's willing to let nigeria burn under buhari so that a yoruba man can become president in 2023.
Shame on us.

I'm a Yoruba man from ondo state, did u asked that bast@rd somebody who said he doesn't care if Nigeria burned under Buhari just to have a Yoruba President, that you hope, after Yoruba President, his sticking poverty father would be made minister for fiance abi.
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by SuperS1Panther: 8:17am On Dec 24, 2018
franchasng:
When I say that it is obvious even to the blind that Yorubas are filled with hatred for Igbos but will rather twist it and accuse Igbos of hating on them, just re read your reply to my post and see all the hatred, anger, blood rushing and poisonous venoms oozing out from your comment.

Just to help u comprehend my comment better in case you didn't, I never said Igbos are planning to retaliate Yorubas role against Igbos/Biafra during the civil war, I said Yorubas always feel unsafe seeing Igbos become President or living freely in Southeast because they feel Igbos will one day retaliate of which Igbos don't have time for such, Igbos are only concerned about financial and economic growth, which is why they are asking for freedom in order for peace to reign and to give every Nigerian tribe and region the freedom to govern themselves as they please and control their resources as they wish.

Every other gibberish u typed there is just borne out of an average Yoruba man's unjustifiable hatred for Igbo and anything Igbo, of which I am not surprised undecided

My question remains what are you retaliating on?

1. We never ceased your houses and declared them abandoned properties like your neighbours.

2. We were not part of your self destructing act of killing the leaders of other regions and telling us arch-angels protected your own.

3. You had your grouse with Northeners. Why did you invade our land? Or were your compass seeing Kaduna as Ore?

4. Why shd we stay in a region when people born their are even running away on a daily basis in their thousands. Every blessed day, nothing less than 100 Ekene Dilichukwu buses arrive from SE into SW bringing your able young men and ladies looking for greener pastures amd depleting thw manpower of your region, which brain drain for that region.

So tell us, what exactly is your retaliation going to or should be based on; when you should be the one apologising to us at every dock crow for killing our leaders and attacking our land.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari / Court Strikes Out Assault Suit Against Senator Abbo / Druggies And Psychos For President: Most Of Them Will Fail Drug Test - Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.