Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

THE 2011 PRESIDENTIAL POLL, MAKE YOUR VOTING HERE. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / THE 2011 PRESIDENTIAL POLL, MAKE YOUR VOTING HERE. (3722 Views)

Poll: who will YOU VOTE COME 2011 presidential election?

JONATHAN: 33% (55 votes)
IBB: 7% (13 votes)
ATIKU: 0% (0 votes)
DONALD DUKE: 25% (42 votes)
BUHARI: 12% (21 votes)
NON OF THE ABOVE: 20% (33 votes)
This poll has ended

Presidential Election 2015 (share Your Voting Experience In Your Area) / On The Matter Of The 2011 Presidential Elections-Professor Mobolaji E.Aluko / 2011 Presidential Elections: Results From Up North- CPC calling the shots so far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE 2011 PRESIDENTIAL POLL, MAKE YOUR VOTING HERE. by steroid: 9:16pm On Sep 17, 2010
the poll gives us an Idea of what to expect on the 22nd of january 2011.

Go GEJ grin grin grin
Re: THE 2011 PRESIDENTIAL POLL, MAKE YOUR VOTING HERE. by Revolution: 9:45pm On Sep 17, 2010
Abeg, add Ribadu name to dis poll.
Re: THE 2011 PRESIDENTIAL POLL, MAKE YOUR VOTING HERE. by Kobojunkie: 9:57pm On Sep 17, 2010
A Vote for your beloved Jonathan is a vote not just for IBB, but for Obasanjo,IBB, Saraki and for PDP to continue to pillaging . It is clear as day at this time in the day that our beloved Jonathan is not here to get rid of the old criminals . . . it almost seems he does not even care as long as he is maintained. So before you or any other Nigerian out there decides to cast that vote, I suggest you please think deeply about the implications of such an action on the future of your Nation. No Nigerian can claim Ignorance of this anymore.
Re: THE 2011 PRESIDENTIAL POLL, MAKE YOUR VOTING HERE. by agenta999(f): 9:58pm On Sep 17, 2010
Revolution:

Abeg, add Ribadu name to dis poll.

i want to do that but can somebody tell me how to review the poll.
Re: THE 2011 PRESIDENTIAL POLL, MAKE YOUR VOTING HERE. by agenta999(f): 9:59pm On Sep 17, 2010
i don't think polls can be modified or can it?
Re: THE 2011 PRESIDENTIAL POLL, MAKE YOUR VOTING HERE. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 17, 2010
Once the major parties name their candidates we will put up an official Nairaland Poll, but in the mean time you can play around here.
Re: THE 2011 PRESIDENTIAL POLL, MAKE YOUR VOTING HERE. by agenta999(f): 10:15pm On Sep 17, 2010
Jarus:

Once the major parties name their candidates we will put up an official Nairaland Poll, but in the mean time you can play around here.

who told you we are playing? are you not aware of the strong warning from the president that all political parties should field credible candidates.
meaning, only people oriented politicians can be expected to run come 2011,
LIKE I SAID EARLIER ELECTION CAN NEVER BE DONE OR WON ON NAIRALAND, WHAT WE DO IS TEST OF POPULARITY. which may have no or little effect. our dear Donald duke has made it clear that him and his fellow politicians are always laughing at us when ever we talk of election because to them it is actually SELECTION.
Re: THE 2011 PRESIDENTIAL POLL, MAKE YOUR VOTING HERE. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2010
Jarus:

Don't mind them. . .they are voting when they 've not even seen the manifestoes of these people.bunch of clowns.shio
Re: THE 2011 PRESIDENTIAL POLL, MAKE YOUR VOTING HERE. by agenta999(f): 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Don't mind them. . .they are voting when they 've not even seen the manifestoes of these people.bunch of clowns.shio

before you believe a message, you must first believe the messanger.
Re: THE 2011 PRESIDENTIAL POLL, MAKE YOUR VOTING HERE. by Topsido(m): 10:51pm On Sep 17, 2010
Where is Ribadu?
slowpoke!
Re: THE 2011 PRESIDENTIAL POLL, MAKE YOUR VOTING HERE. by kosovo(m): 10:58pm On Sep 17, 2010
Nigerians still live in Dreams rather than reality, . . Anyone having the slighest hope that jonathan has any change of becoming the next president is obviously clueless . . . Jonathan is a political feather weight and as such, he is too inexperienced of a person to govern a multi-complex Nigeria . . . Believe it or not, its just a SAD TRUTH!
Re: THE 2011 PRESIDENTIAL POLL, MAKE YOUR VOTING HERE. by steroid: 8:09am On Sep 18, 2010
I don't wanna argue with anyone.

we've heard alot of theories, political debates, very inspiring and articulated manifestoes in the past, but I want to ask, HOW MANY OF THEM HAVE BEEN PRACTICALIZED?
despite all, elections must hold, and Nigerians must vote (unless you want someone to help you do that).

If you think you can do better as an individual, no need posting that here. Just do what is required of you. If you can survive  the pressure, FINE,  if not,  lipsrsealed

My vote is for GEJ.
Re: THE 2011 PRESIDENTIAL POLL, MAKE YOUR VOTING HERE. by benchwest: 10:45am On Sep 18, 2010
i just wonna ask,are they gonna have a political live broadcasting debate 4 this election?,it could be very interesting,such strategies will creat voters awareness about this candidates and fustrate those undercovered sponsored candidates by some bad eggs.
so far,out of the declared candidates i still stand 4 jonathan.ribadu seems good but probably lacks suficient administrative esperience,should start from something else maybe senate or work for jonathans rigim and come forward 4 2015.
but i really thinck we gonna have more better poltical aspirant come 2015, fashano of lagos state,duke then will be though 4 it,ribadu,even edo state governor.

but sincerelly speaking,we nee to adopt a two part system with each party with its idealogy,that system will enrase tribalisim.
likewise eradicate all this old muda fffffffffffffffffffs ibb,atiko,buhari,cirona,more than 60 percent of men and women in the the 2 houses.

lokking forward in seeing a better nigeria sooner or later.
still got love 4 nig,still got faith,the change we need starts from our believe and the way we figth towards it, all this vonversation here educates us a lot,makes us all strong,we must abide together all time as a nation to fullfill that goals.
nairaland will grow up to the stage that our voices will be very important in our society,
keep this on
nai
Re: THE 2011 PRESIDENTIAL POLL, MAKE YOUR VOTING HERE. by jamace(m): 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2010
Wow! GEJ leading all, and Buhari is ahead of IBB. Interesting!

Seun/Moderator should please put this in the frontpage.

We are in an election mood/era, therefore poll like this should not be hidden.
Re: THE 2011 PRESIDENTIAL POLL, MAKE YOUR VOTING HERE. by jamace(m): 6:59pm On Sep 18, 2010
Nigerians still live in Dreams rather than reality, . . Anyone having the slighest hope that jonathan has any change of becoming the next president is obviously clueless . . . Jonathan is a political feather weight and as such, he is too inexperienced of a person to govern a multi-complex Nigeria . . . Believe it or not, its just a SAD TRUTH!

Bros, when the time for change comes, experience will have no advantage over inexperience . Both will be at par and it is only "change" that will have it's way.
Re: THE 2011 PRESIDENTIAL POLL, MAKE YOUR VOTING HERE. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 18, 2010
Well said Jamace smiley Example? Obama cool

The sooner 9ja wants change, the better.
Re: THE 2011 PRESIDENTIAL POLL, MAKE YOUR VOTING HERE. by unipol(m): 3:30pm On Sep 19, 2010
seun/moderator, please put this in front page. atiku will win if put in front page grin grin
Re: THE 2011 PRESIDENTIAL POLL, MAKE YOUR VOTING HERE. by 1luvkipsus: 7:07pm On Sep 19, 2010
Jonathan hasnt pleased me much-INEC's N87b,N23b jets,etc-are sum of d tins dat make me dislike him.And d zonin debate does not favor him either.But if d north fails 2 present an aceptable candidate & goes ahead 2 present d likes of Atiku & Ibb,den i go 4 Jonathan.its quite sad dat sum of u @ dis stage stil mention Ibb as our presidential candidate.have we sold our conscience or just 4got quickly all d evils Ibb brought upon us in dis country?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2011: Without Jonathan, Nigeria’ll Break –alao–akala ! / Boko Haram Places Death Sentence On Facebook User Over Status Messages! / Achebe Got It All Wrong On Tribalism (in Nigeria And Africa). A Must Read!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.