Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

God Is The Holy One Of Isreal! Not The Holy Three Or Holytrinity. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is The Holy One Of Isreal! Not The Holy Three Or Holytrinity. (441 Views)

Thus Says The Holy One Of Israel: He Will Split This Nation When It's Right / Jesus Is The Holy One Of Israel / Who Is Jesus? - Jesus Is The Holy One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is The Holy One Of Isreal! Not The Holy Three Or Holytrinity. by cosiocan(m): 1:19pm On Dec 23, 2018
Mark 12:29 KJV
And Jesus answered the Scribe, The first of all the commandments is , Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:
Mark 10:18 KJV
And Jesus said unto a man, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but ONE PERSON, that is , God.
Luke 18:19 KJV
And Jesus said unto a man, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save ONE PERSON, that is , God.
1 Corinthians 8:6 KJV
But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
Ephesians 4:6 KJV
One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
1 Timothy 2:5 KJV
For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Re: God Is The Holy One Of Isreal! Not The Holy Three Or Holytrinity. by otipoju(m): 1:34pm On Dec 23, 2018
God is one.

Father, Son and Spirit.

The Son is his word that created forms.
His Spirit animates the created forms

If in doubt, answer this question if God created the Angels, did he create His Holy Spirit?
Re: God Is The Holy One Of Isreal! Not The Holy Three Or Holytrinity. by cosiocan(m): 1:48pm On Dec 23, 2018
otipoju:
God is one.

Father, Son and Spirit.

If in doubt, answer this question if God created the Angels, did he create His Holy Spirit?
I will ask you a question.
You believe you are made of Soul and Spirit of man.
Are you two persons because of your Spirit?
Re: God Is The Holy One Of Isreal! Not The Holy Three Or Holytrinity. by otipoju(m): 2:15pm On Dec 23, 2018
cosiocan:

I will ask you a question.
You believe you are made of Soul and Spirit of man.
Are you two persons because of your Spirit?

Definitely No. But just as my body, soul and my spirit all make facets of me person or being

Father Son and Spirit are three expressions of the One God.

So God is one.
Re: God Is The Holy One Of Isreal! Not The Holy Three Or Holytrinity. by xproducer: 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2018
otipoju:
God is one.

Father, Son and Spirit.

+++
Indeed - "Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” - Genesis 1:26

"For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one." -1 John 5:7

(1) (Reply)

Richest Christian Churches In The World / The Interpretation Of The Dream Of Someone Pursuing You And You Flying / Told My Mom I Rejected Being Born

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.