Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

You Don't Need To Be Smart To Be A Christian. Here Is The Proof - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Don't Need To Be Smart To Be A Christian. Here Is The Proof (546 Views)

How Do I Stop Addiction As A Christian? Here's How; / Any Philanthropic Christian Here (help) / Any Christian Here Want To Tell Us The Literal Meaning Of The Name "Jesus" ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Don't Need To Be Smart To Be A Christian. Here Is The Proof by Akin1212(m): 2:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
Check this out with your brain only!!!

Jesus was born in the first century and died in the first century. 4 BC - 30 AD. The purpose of his birth and death was to bring salvation to human beings. And through him only would you see or know God because he is your saviour. So if you die without knowing him, you're going to hell.

Now, in the first century, the means of transportation was basically horses and donkeys and posting messages would take days by crows. To send messages through a 20 mile distance might take days.

Jesus lived for 33yrs, started disclosing his identity as God or God's son when he was 30yrs. He was a carpenter until 30yrs. According to a particular source, Jesus went to India but that's not important.

What's important is this, when Jesus was doing exploits in Israel, there were other humans scattered around the world who didn't even have a clue that anyone called Jesus exists. Places like Ethiopia, Egypt, the region of India, the region of America etc.
Jesus didn't have the luxury to broadcast himself through TV adverts or radio adverts, no social media and so 90% of the world didn't even know he was in Israel at all. How come? Lol

Between the claimed ascension of Jesus and the time the missionaries started distributing the message many people lived and died and didn't hear that someone paid a salvation sacrifice for their lives. For example, missionaries didnt reach Nigeria until the 18th century. Those people who died between the second century and 17th century, where are they now? Heaven or Hell? Or does God have preferences for them?

It takes stupidity to have a religion.

2 Likes

Re: You Don't Need To Be Smart To Be A Christian. Here Is The Proof by frank317: 2:09pm On Dec 23, 2018
Lol...

2 Likes

Re: You Don't Need To Be Smart To Be A Christian. Here Is The Proof by Akin1212(m): 2:45pm On Dec 23, 2018
frank317:
Lol...

Na so

1 Like

Re: You Don't Need To Be Smart To Be A Christian. Here Is The Proof by Akin1212(m): 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2018
Akin1212:

Jesus was born in the first century and died in the first century. 4 BC - 30 AD. The purpose of his birth and death was to bring salvation to human beings. And through him only would you see or know God because he is your saviour. So if you die without knowing him, you're going to hell.

Now, in the first century, the means of transportation was basically horses and donkeys and posting messages would take days by crows. To send messages through a 20 mile distance might take days.

Jesus lived for 33yrs, started disclosing his identity as God or God's son when he was 30yrs. He was a carpenter until 30yrs. According to a particular source, Jesus went to India but that's not important.

What's important is this, when Jesus was doing exploits in Israel, there were other humans scattered around the world who didn't even have a clue that anyone called Jesus exists. Places like Ethiopia, Egypt, the region of India, the region of America etc.
Jesus didn't have the luxury to broadcast himself through TV adverts or radio adverts, no social media and so 90% of the world didn't even know he was in Israel at all. How come? Lol

Between the claimed ascension of Jesus and the time the missionaries started distributing the message many people lived and died and didn't hear that someone paid a salvation sacrifice for their lives. For example, missionaries didnt reach Nigeria until the 18th century. Those people who died between the second century and 17th century, where are they now? Heaven or Hell? Or does God have preferences for them?

Please who is answering this, where are they? Or does God have preferences for them?
Re: You Don't Need To Be Smart To Be A Christian. Here Is The Proof by tintingz(m): 2:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
I heard about purgatory, what does it mean?
Re: You Don't Need To Be Smart To Be A Christian. Here Is The Proof by Akin1212(m): 3:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
tintingz:
I heard about purgatory, what does it mean?

A formulated doctrine of the Catholic Church that attempts to address this kind of issue. But since it's outside the bible, it is causing so much debates and disagreements that it doesn't even survive the light of the day.

All lies as usual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Don't Need To Be Smart To Be A Christian. Here Is The Proof by bingbagbo(m): 3:58pm On Dec 24, 2018
If The gospel of Jesus is a lie, then why are u stressing yourself so much.

Eat and drink ,when you die ,you will know.

Don't say I didn't warn you
Re: You Don't Need To Be Smart To Be A Christian. Here Is The Proof by Akin1212(m): 4:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
bingbagbo:
If The gospel of Jesus is a lie, then why are u stressing yourself so much.

Eat and drink ,when you die ,you will know.

Don't say I didn't warn you

If the gospel of Jesus is true, then why do you stress yourself to spread it? Shouldn't it be seen without propagation?

Eat, sleep and enjoy your life. There's no afterlife anywhere.

Don't say you were not told o
Re: You Don't Need To Be Smart To Be A Christian. Here Is The Proof by JJOF(m): 9:07pm On Dec 24, 2018
I'm VERY VERY SURE god has a contigency plan 4 dat. Definitely, not all of them will go to hell, cuz it wasn't their fault dat dey didn't hear a single word abt god, or jesus. One thing u shld knw is dat deir are persons who lived b4 d creation of d old laws who re currently in heaven. Based on my current understanding of scripture, persons who didn't ve d opportunity 2 hear abt jesus b4 dey died, will b judged based on their conscience. At least, their are some basic actions dat we do not need an angel to tell us dat dey re evil. I think Romans 2 vs 14 to 16 throws more light to dat. MERRY CHRISTMAS.
Re: You Don't Need To Be Smart To Be A Christian. Here Is The Proof by Akin1212(m): 9:30pm On Dec 24, 2018
JJOF:
I'm sure god has a contigency plan 4 dat.

Did you just say you're sure? I think you mean to say you think.

If God has a contingency plan for that, why is it not documented in the bible?

If such information was omitted from the Bible, can we say the bible is incomplete?

JJOF:

Definitely, not all of them will go to hell, cuz it wasn't their fault dat dey didn't hear a single word abt god, or jesus. One thing u shld knw is dat deir are persons who lived b4 d creation of d old laws who re currently in heaven.

That is if hell exist at all.

When Jesus was saying he is the way, the truth and the life. That no one makes it to the father except through him, was he mistaken? He was very clear on that.
And if you're a Christian, then there's no other way to make heaven except through Christ. But if you're saying people can make it without knowing Jesus, then I don't need to point out the contradiction to you, do I?

JJOF:

Based on my current understanding of scripture, they will b judge based on their conscience. At least, their are some basic actions dat we do not need an angel to tell us dat dey re evil. I think Romans 2 vs 14 to 16 throws more light to dat. MERRY CHRISTMAS.

If this is true, then accepting or believing in Jesus is not a must since we can be judged by our conscience.

According to the bible, Jesus was sent to Israel, that's why he didn't travel all around the world to announce himself. It took over 700 years before we heard about Jesus in Nigeria, if he was sent to us, would it have taken up to that time to receive the message? Jesus was a made up folklore.

If God is real and he wants us to know, his message would not need to be spread by man, it will be automatic.
Re: You Don't Need To Be Smart To Be A Christian. Here Is The Proof by JJOF(m): 9:44pm On Dec 24, 2018
Akin1212:

Did you just say you're sure? I think you mean to say you think.

If God has a contingency plan for that, why is it not documented in the bible?

If such information was omitted from the Bible, can we say the bible is incomplete?

That is if hell exist at all.

When Jesus was saying he is the way, the truth and the life. That no one makes it to the father except through him, was he mistaken? He was very clear on that.
And if you're a Christian, then there's no other way to make heaven except through Christ. But if you're saying people can make it without knowing Jesus, then I don't need to point out the contradiction to you, do I?

If this is true, then accepting or believing in Jesus is not a must since we can be judged by our conscience.
I don't like arguing with non-christian, cuz i knw dat it'll neva yield any result (pls dnt tink i'm trying 2 run away 4rm ur questions, i actually ve answers to all of dem). Have a wondaful day.
Re: You Don't Need To Be Smart To Be A Christian. Here Is The Proof by Originakalokalo(m): 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
Akin1212:

He thinks he knows....

But unfortunately for him, he doesn't know that there are answers to the questions he mentioned.

These answers are in PLAIN WORDS in the Bible.

OP appears to know and he has concluded.

Why teach him?

Ask nicely and the children of God on this forum will teach you...

State an unfortunate comment to condemn and remain in ignorance...

Your choice.
Re: You Don't Need To Be Smart To Be A Christian. Here Is The Proof by Akin1212(m): 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
JJOF:

I don't like arguing with non-christian, cuz i knw dat it'll neva yield any result (pls dnt tink i'm trying 2 run away 4rm ur questions, i actually ve answers to all of dem). Have a wondaful day.

It's not argument if you tender facts. I can't argue with facts. However the texts from the Bible are not facts, they are claims.

You actually do not have the answers to the questions, because if you do you'll answer them.

Have a nice day too

1 Like

Re: You Don't Need To Be Smart To Be A Christian. Here Is The Proof by Akin1212(m): 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2018
Originakalokalo:

He thinks he knows....

But unfortunately for him, he doesn't know that there are answers to the questions he mentioned.

These answers are in PLAIN WORDS in the Bible.

OP appears to know and he has concluded.

Why teach him?

Ask nicely and the children of God on this forum will teach you...

State an unfortunate comment to condemn and remain in ignorance...

Your choice.

Everything from the Bible are claims. You can't teach me from the Bible. I'd rather do that.

If there are logical answers and nothing contradicts them from the Bible then why won't I accept them? But first we have to establish where the bible came from first. If it's from man, we have to establish that it is not divine and hence it can't supply answers. If it's from a supreme being, then we have to established the existence of the Supreme being first.

It's very simple my brother, Mr fanatic.
Re: You Don't Need To Be Smart To Be A Christian. Here Is The Proof by Originakalokalo(m): 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2018
Akin1212:

Everything from the Bible are claims. You can't teach me from the Bible. I'd rather do that.

If there are logical answers and nothing contradicts them from the Bible then why won't I accept them? But first we have to establish where the bible came from first. If it's from man, we have to establish that it is not divine and hence it can't supply answers. If it's from a supreme being, then we have to established the existence of the Supreme being first.

It's very simple my brother, Mr fanatic.

Peace.
Re: You Don't Need To Be Smart To Be A Christian. Here Is The Proof by Akin1212(m): 10:29pm On Dec 24, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Peace.

Lol as usual. Just stop quoting me guy. Be advised.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of Someone Begging You For Food? / David Adeleke Should Be Careful / Reno Omokri - "Jesus Is Not A White Man, Don't Be Deceived"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.