Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

What Are Your Regrets For This Year? - Nairaland / General (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are Your Regrets For This Year? (31416 Views)

What Are Some Of Your Regrets And Mistakes In Life? / Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year / Share Your Regrets Of 2017! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Iammelvin(m): 2:01pm On Dec 25, 2018
Warripikin08:
Ok that's fine bro I thought you just jumped into the market just like that. Do you live in delta state? I need a forex trader partner. Though i 've not start trading I'm still learning.
A friend of mine trades for me on forex and he gives me 50% profit of my investment every 35 working days..The guy is really good
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Happyfela(m): 4:13pm On Dec 25, 2018
My very poor financial discipline this year, looking and hoping and working for a Better 2019.
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by ManIzHot: 10:37pm On Dec 25, 2018
Iammelvin:
A friend of mine trades for me on forex and he gives me 50% profit of my investment every 35 working days..The guy is really good

wow I will love to meet your friend....what was your starting capital
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Iammelvin(m): 12:40am On Dec 26, 2018
ManIzHot:

wow I will love to meet your friend....what was your starting capital
I can't say that here.. But u can start wit sometin low..if you are really serious abt it, drop ur whatsapp number and I wil chat u up
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by joyousever(f): 6:46am On Dec 26, 2018
All these have happened already. Learn from the mistakes & dust yourself out of them. Let the past be gone & never beat yourself up because of it. We've all made mistakes, had regrets & have come out stronger due to the life lessons derived from them. So just move on & deliberately/ consciously erase the bitter/sour taste from your mouth. A new year/dawn is just by the corner,embrace it with all joy & say good bye to the past with a hilarious laughter. Life is too short. Cheers!
kowalsky:
Well. Good year all in all. But seen better.

Major regrets.

Having sex with a girl I didn't love. Been celibate for over two years by choice. Then came this girl and I fell to her antics.

First time. Second time. And each time I felt like Samson getting his hair shaved. There's this thing about sex and I know it extends way past the rubato thrusting.

Luckily. Third time I got over the urge and turned her down. Then played down our friendship. Still know I had lost something.

I cared (and still care) too much about people. Both friends and people I don't even know. It's a deep flaw that almost always over shoots my budget. Spent quite a lot attending to needs that were never my concern.

Expectedly my finances right now are piss poor. My uncharacteristic frugality this year added to this too.

This happened quite a while. But strangely only this year did I start feeling regretful. I hate that I let my ex have much control over my feelings. Regret that I trusted her too much. Regret that I made myself overly vulnerable to her.

When the memories of the many things she did and I tolerated come to mind. I literally feel like flogging myself.

All I can remember for now smiley

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Sambaby7640: 11:38am On Dec 26, 2018
Lordspicy:
not plussing up when I had the chance.. would have been cruising a bentyaga by now
plus kee u there.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Lordspicy(m): 12:47am On Dec 27, 2018
Sambaby7640:
plus kee u there.
kee ur fada too
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Abcruz(m): 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2018
princeAbjid:
Bet9ja has been my worst nightmare

Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one:

Wealth from get-rich-quick schemes quickly disappears; But the one who gathers by labor increases it over time.--proverbs 13:11

Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way prosperity will come to you.--Job 22:21

The ear that listens to the reproves of life abides among the wise!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 31, 2018
Greatzeus:
Missed a lot of church services this year. Ironically I made more money this year than I have ever made in my life, though not so much but God was faithful than I was to him.
Didn't go to Church services for more than 4 years (except a very few weekday services my neighbors invited me to). Yet I made my first million during this period.

I also gave more than I've given before.

I've resumed going to Sunday services though. Need to be consistent.
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by dazzlingd(m): 2:18am On Jan 01, 2019
This is 2019, how much have you made this year..... Set it rolling, no time...
I wish you all a prosperous year, a healthy year.
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Gettreadyy(m): 5:28am On Jan 05, 2019
DoggoneDogg:

I need him dead & I need it done before the year runs out. I don't want him to eat my money into the new year. How do I send his details to you? I don't want a physical meeting mind you. And I pay cash, no papertrail. Thanks.
we have to negotiate. follow @okporo_extreme on IG & send a dm
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by phillippians(m): 8:31pm On Oct 14, 2019
amoduganja:
Played an accumulator bet for a possible win of 4625000 naira. I was offered a cash out amount of 2900000 when it was remaining a single game which I believed was sure. I rejected the cash out offer and eventually lost the bet. Sh**t happened in July and I still have not gotten over the shock.
This is what we call GREED
Though I didn't know your stake, but am crying for you right here � I feel the pain like am u

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

What To Do When Your Anger Is Out Of Control / Homeless Man Sues Couple Who Raised $400,000 To Help Him / Tree Falls On Kofo Abayomi Road Due To Heavy Rain Fall (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.