Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

What Are Your Regrets For This Year? - Nairaland / General (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are Your Regrets For This Year? (31411 Views)

What Are Some Of Your Regrets And Mistakes In Life? / Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year / Share Your Regrets Of 2017! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Mekenz(m): 4:03am On Dec 24, 2018
OgaBuhari:
put them to test.
Anyone who wins u pick her
I have been thinking of that lately but haven't come up with any,can you suggest one for me?
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by vaca1: 4:14am On Dec 24, 2018
I GOT CCNA AND ORACLE. YEARS AGO AND NEVER PUT IT TO USE after so much effort. I was the best
in those days and I love IT Die. Right marriage and kidz took over but still hoping to get into the system
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by x6blade(m): 4:34am On Dec 24, 2018
Leaving my 2 year relationship, it was not the best but I loved her, we broke up and I had to leave, we shared a lot of things even friends now m alone and she has everyone for her, I have a new girlfriend but my subconscious isn't letting go.

I am probably wasting my life doing the things I hate

I need help cause I have no answer to life
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by LUNOreviews: 4:55am On Dec 24, 2018
chronique:

What That's scary!!

Yes my brother o
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Sweetnesstwins: 6:05am On Dec 24, 2018
Though it is not by my power and making but I regretted not been able to conceive
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by mikejj(m): 6:19am On Dec 24, 2018
ubunja:
mikejj you good? Long time bro
i dey o..how ur end now
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by mikejj(m): 6:25am On Dec 24, 2018
Sweetnesstwins:
Though it is not by my power and making but I regretted not been able to conceive
you will mother a child by the grace of God

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Sweetnesstwins: 6:32am On Dec 24, 2018
mikejj:
you will mother a child by the grace of God

Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by chara019: 6:48am On Dec 24, 2018
allymarry89:

Sending you tons of hug darling, Go and succeed in 2019 and Nursing council won't give you and problem
Thanks sis

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by bayocanny: 6:59am On Dec 24, 2018
eventsmallchops:
I regret not being able to do anything for my beautiful 2 years daughter on her birthday, her mum called me asking if I wont be buying her anything for Xmas, no means.. I regret this baby T, God knows I love you a lot.

my greatest regret is listening to my father who asked me to leave the handwork I was know for to further my education, now I have left university since 2011 no job, wandering around from one friend to the other, certificate is useless, no means of restarting the business.
no Christmas for my beautiful 2 years old daughter, no means to celebrate .. no job! no means.. I'm useless, I'm so ashamed of my self Baby T, I'm so sorry, please forgive me, tomorrow will be fine.
do you mean you're not working since 2011, how about your wife, is she working?
are you guys living together?
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Goddys(m): 7:10am On Dec 24, 2018
gonkin:
The house i rented.
Its expensive and whack
Im the only person that owns a car in 4 buildings and i dont like the kind of eyes staring at me
They have just 1 phases for electricity instead of 3
Theres a welder nearby that makes power experience crazy fluctuations whenever he's welding
There a church 25ft from my window
The water closet leaks
Well 8 months to go.
Where in Lagos is that
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by celestinedrew(m): 7:14am On Dec 24, 2018
Notin
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Warripikin08(m): 7:17am On Dec 24, 2018
donifez:
I lost close to 400000 naira on Forex. I did not get the IT skill as desired. I am still stuck in a Job I don't like. I just pray 2019 gets better. I need to step up to a higher level.
Hey bro I'm sorry to ask did you take any forex course or training, I know it does not guarantee being a successful trade but I just want to know thanks.
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by bayocanny: 7:18am On Dec 24, 2018
Sweetnesstwins:
cheers!! very soon you and your husband will be bombarded with "congratulations " in your household.
Hold on to God ma.
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Warripikin08(m): 7:21am On Dec 24, 2018
Drsavage:
okay... let's see, After 11 months and 23 days of 2018

1. still unavoidably shy
2. account balance:54#
3. lost 50k to forex.
4. still hasn't gotten laid.
5. spent my time and fortunes developing an app, with little success.

Am still 18...so guessing there's a lot to learn, and hopefully they'll be a light at the end of the tunnel.
I'm Sorry to ask you bro did you take forex course before you entered the market. Though it does not guarantee that you will always be a successful trader.
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 24, 2018
dehi:
My regret is I still couldn't secure a job.
Not only you.
That's my regret this year.

Hopefully Never year comes through for us.
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Drsavage(m): 7:35am On Dec 24, 2018
Warripikin08:
I'm Sorry to ask you bro did you take forex course before you entered the market. Though it does not guarantee that you will always be a successful trader.

Yeah, bro

*downloaded the tutorial app
*seeked guidance
I just made a wrong move that back fired
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Warripikin08(m): 7:38am On Dec 24, 2018
Drsavage:

Yeah, bro

*downloaded the tutorial app
*seeked guidance
I just made a wrong move that back fired
*What's the name of the tutorial app?
And did you seek guidance from a mentor or just randomly?
*That's how the market is.
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by eventsmallchops: 7:40am On Dec 24, 2018
bayocanny:

do you mean you're not working since 2011, how about your wife, is she working?
are you guys living together?

yes, she's not working also, she graduated with 2.2 grade
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Drsavage(m): 7:47am On Dec 24, 2018
Warripikin08:

*What's the name of the tutorial app?
And did you seek guidance from a mentor or just randomly?
*That's how the market is.

Forgotten the name of the Application though.... it really helped

About the guidance part, just a few friends of mine who are into it... I'm giving it a break for now...I'll try to be more careful next time.

like they say "you live, you learn".
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Sweetnesstwins: 7:50am On Dec 24, 2018
bayocanny:

cheers!! very soon you and your husband will be bombarded with "congratulations " in your household.
Hold on to God ma.

Amen
Thank you
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by syncssin: 7:53am On Dec 24, 2018
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Warripikin08(m): 8:05am On Dec 24, 2018
Drsavage:

Forgotten the name of the Application though.... it really helped

About the guidance part, just a few friends of mine who are into it... I'm giving it a break for now...I'll try to be more careful next time.

like they say "you live, you learn".

Well I was introduced into the forex business this year but I have not start trading to due to unavailability of identity proof. The national ID I applied for early this year is not coming any sooner, that's one of my obstacle.
Secondly I was not taking forex that serious because of lack of fund. Ever since my former phone was blind I'm now taking forex so serious, though I use tutorials like video tutorials and PDF.
Now I'm regreting all the time i wasted procrastinating to learn forex nothing achieved this year because money and the act of trying to achieve free things.
I'm sorry to ask do you live in delta state. I'm looking for a forex trader.
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by cooluzi: 8:27am On Dec 24, 2018
SmellySperm:

Bros u don start to dey hustle for who u go fvck dis xmas las las
you and who

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Kira290(m): 8:29am On Dec 24, 2018
[quote author=itzprezy post=74103402]My regrets are
1. deflower a 17 years old.I am 20.now she can't let me be..God forgive me for knacking underage..amen
2.not having a PVC to send that bubu back to daura
3.didn't learn any skill through out the
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by itzprezy(m): 8:33am On Dec 24, 2018
Kira290:

Bros abeg can we talk on whatsapp please?

I wanna ask some questions.
Give me ur number
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by jinka(m): 8:36am On Dec 24, 2018
emperorblog21:

why donr u take up
GOOGLE DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE ONLINE IT FREE

IF U HAVE SOME MONEY VENTURE INTO MINI IMPORTATION OR BUY OKIRIKA CLOTHE AND RESELL

MY ONE CENT

can you guild me on this mi I importation or the okirika.
I'm very much interested, I stay in ilorin
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by donifez(m): 8:37am On Dec 24, 2018
Warripikin08:
Hey bro I'm sorry to ask did you take any forex course or training, I know it does not guarantee being a successful trade but I just want to know thanks.
I paid for an online class. Was learning and trading. I also invested in the fxtm investment platform. That was where I lost the most.
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Kira290(m): 8:42am On Dec 24, 2018
itzprezy:

Give me ur number

itzprezy:

Give me ur number

D
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 24, 2018
cooluzi:
you and who
Ur format don old, she no go fall

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by cooluzi: 8:50am On Dec 24, 2018
SmellySperm:

Ur format don old, she no go fall
who tell you... person wah don follow up

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Kingjames(m): 9:06am On Dec 24, 2018
Regret: spending One hundred and ten thousands naira(#110,000) for two rounds of s*x

Thankgod my building project is at finishing stage

painful

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

What To Do When Your Anger Is Out Of Control / Homeless Man Sues Couple Who Raised $400,000 To Help Him / Tree Falls On Kofo Abayomi Road Due To Heavy Rain Fall (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.