Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

What Are Your Regrets For This Year? - Nairaland / General (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are Your Regrets For This Year? (31418 Views)

What Are Some Of Your Regrets And Mistakes In Life? / Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year / Share Your Regrets Of 2017! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by itzprezy(m): 9:06am On Dec 24, 2018
Kira290:

D

,??!
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Dollypizzle13(f): 9:17am On Dec 24, 2018
I regret not joining crypto earlier
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Warripikin08(m): 9:28am On Dec 24, 2018
donifez:

I paid for an online class. Was learning and trading. I also invested in the fxtm investment platform. That was where I lost the most.
Ok that's fine bro I thought you just jumped into the market just like that. Do you live in delta state? I need a forex trader partner. Though i 've not start trading I'm still learning.
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by chidekings(m): 9:30am On Dec 24, 2018
Sweetnesstwins:
Though it is not by my power and making but I regretted not been able to conceive
Fret not woman,before 70 days,ur belle will be with a child.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Pauladex(m): 10:12am On Dec 24, 2018
Sweetnesstwins:
Though it is not by my power and making but I regretted not been able to conceive
God that answered Hannah will surely answer u. 2019 is your year of testimony.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by donifez(m): 10:17am On Dec 24, 2018
Warripikin08:
Ok that's fine bro I thought you just jumped into the market just like that. Do you live in delta state? I need a forex trader partner. Though i 've not start trading I'm still learning.
I am not in Delta
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by celestialAgent(m): 10:25am On Dec 24, 2018
My regret is losing about 9000USD in forex trade. But all in all, I still thank God for life, and I'm believing in him for success.
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Drsavage(m): 11:02am On Dec 24, 2018
Warripikin08:

Well I was introduced into the forex business this year but I have not start trading to due to unavailability of identity proof. The national ID I applied for early this year is not coming any sooner, that's one of my obstacle.
Secondly I was not taking forex that serious because of lack of fund. Ever since my former phone was blind I'm now taking forex so serious, though I use tutorials like video tutorials and PDF.
Now I'm regreting all the time i wasted procrastinating to learn forex nothing achieved this year because money and the act of trying to achieve free things.
I'm sorry to ask do you live in delta state. I'm looking for a forex trader.

Nope... I stay in Rivers State (Port Harcourt)...

I'm flattered, but am not much of a pro or a master myself, that's why I've given it a rest for now, to Learn and gain more knowledge and experience about it... And begin full-time mid next year and hopefully cash out big... just keep learning the stuff until you fill your ready, seek guidance and probably pay for classes.. There are people that teach these things... And there are lot of things that could help you online, gather all the info and expertise you can get, that's what am trying to do... in no time we'll all get good.
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Dollypizzle13(f): 11:10am On Dec 24, 2018
Drsavage:
okay... let's see, After 11 months and 23 days of 2018

1. still unavoidably shy
2. account balance:54#
3. lost 50k to forex.
4. still hasn't gotten laid.
5. spent my time and fortunes developing an app, with little success.

Am still 18...so guessing there's a lot to learn, and hopefully they'll be a light at the end of the tunnel.
>:
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by chukzyfcbb: 11:28am On Dec 24, 2018
Adiwana:

BRO Can you be my mentor? Am currently studying for my CCNA R&S exam that I will be hopefully writing next year.Any tips on how to go about it??
Mentor naahh? But i can be of an assistance.
Either you self study or you attend tutorial classes. I advice the latter because you get to see it live and ask all the problematic questions you have.

Get the ccna textbooks, Get videos, Get packet tracer and Lab everyweek, if possible every day!

Join a ccna forum/group to share your problems or ideas, i am in one if you need to join, drop your number to get added
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by joshmee4real(m): 11:34am On Dec 24, 2018
BOOMnaija:
Ur account details pls.
lol. Na joke I dey o
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Adiwana: 11:56am On Dec 24, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

Mentor naahh? But i can be of an assistance.
Either you self study or you attend tutorial classes. I advice the latter because you get to see it live and ask all the problematic questions you have.

Get the ccna textbooks, Get videos, Get packet tracer and Lab everyweek, if possible every day!

Join a ccna forum/group to share your problems or ideas, i am in one if you need to join, drop your number to get added

Thanks bro.. 07067739086
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by sunmarouk(m): 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
believing my dad to leave all huzzling/work, even left my small house to come stay with him to further my education to masters(part time). the study has not even finish & am receiving the worst insult of my life;, how i hv nt achieved anything. even to give #5, insult must follow am.

After huzzling on my own for almost 6years, he called me to come further sch. i accepted because all my previous huzzling has not really paid much, i decided to accept to further so i can come out better to good opotunity. infact am having the worst december ever. for me to see food eat na war even in the midst of abundance.

i will keep on, its almost over. by january everythng will finish

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by oshorstan(f): 12:58pm On Dec 24, 2018
SweetBuns:
In less than 7 days, 2019 will knock on our door.

But Whether you like it or not, life has a way of fucking up our plans and getting us to go overboard and off target.
We started 2018 with many plans and goals and we started with a lot of hope, but life doesn't always go as we please and as we planned it.
What's your about? Your financial position? Your love life? Your career? You didn't achieve some goals? Or just your life in general?
Let's share it here.

#Throwback2018

My staying with an APC man, I lied to my friend n I regret it, not answering my calling early
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Funky123(f): 1:43pm On Dec 24, 2018
Sweetnesstwins:
You shouldn't be regretting ma'am,it's God that gives children.....You will carry your twins in 2019 by God's grace,My prayers are with all the ttc mothers in diary section,I will surely read your testimonies IJN
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 24, 2018
cooluzi:
who tell you... person wah don follow up
Gudluck bro, enjoy ur self as she does dis for u

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 24, 2018
jinka:

can you guild me on this mi I importation or the okirika.
I'm very much interested, I stay in ilorin

i can guide u on d mini importartion. but d okirika am,nor,really good in it. check,my sig to,contact me on whatsapp
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by nora2018(m): 5:27pm On Dec 24, 2018
2018 so far has been a great year though with its ups and downs,i failed a course in my final year, paid twice my school fee for a resit of just that course, I passed and eventually I was mobilized for nysc even before my course mates, I got posted to the same state were I schooled serving in the secondary school which is my Alma mata. June 14 this year an army officer slapped me because I smiled while he was talking to me, this made me vow to join the army after my service year, I regret not daming the consequences by returning the favour(slap). I just pray we cross paths someday, I will definitely remind him of June 14.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Sweetnesstwins: 6:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
chidekings:

Fret not woman,before 70 days,ur belle will be with a child.

Amen
Thank you
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Sweetnesstwins: 6:03pm On Dec 24, 2018
Pauladex:

God that answered Hannah will surely answer u. 2019 is your year of testimony.

Amen
Thank you
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Sweetnesstwins: 6:04pm On Dec 24, 2018
Funky123:

You shouldn't be regretting ma'am,it's God that gives children.....You will carry your twins in 2019 by God's grace,My prayers are with all the ttc mothers in diary section,I will surely read your testimonies IJN

Ameeeeeeen
Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by hausadreturn(m): 6:07pm On Dec 24, 2018
1. Not traveling to different local governments during service when I had the chance.

2. Allowing a missing phone at work to escalate when I should've taken care of things. I saw that the guy's room was open and then entered to tell him that he didn't lock his door and that they really steal well in the hotel. Then I proceeded to ask him where his phone was. Behold, the phone was already gone. Probably the door was open because someone had come in to steal the phone before I passed the area.

The guy escalated the matter by saying something totally different, saying that he locked his door when he didn't, and saying that I banged the door of his room, which made him wake up. I was shocked.
I could've just asked him how much it was and settled the matter without noise. Once it got to my boss 2 days later, another story came up and I was angry. Told my boss I'm no longer working and had to pay 25k for the said phone. Tried to call the guy and he said he didn't want to talk to me. The statement alone made it seem like I stole the phone.

So disappointed.

But then that's what you get in a one-man kind of business.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by hausadreturn(m): 6:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
nora2018:
2018 so far has been a great year though with its ups and downs,i failed a course in my final year, paid twice my school fee for a resit of just that course, I passed and eventually I was mobilized for nysc even before my course mates, I got posted to the same state were I schooled serving in the secondary school which is my Alma mata. June 14 this year an army officer slapped me because I smiled while he was talking to me, this made me vow to join the army after my service year, I regret not daming the consequences by returning the favour(slap). I just pray we cross paths someday, I will definitely remind him of June 14.
Oh my...

walahi na only the slap I read for here.

Was the army officer a male?

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by nora2018(m): 7:25pm On Dec 24, 2018
hausadreturn:
Oh my...

walahi na only the slap I read for here.

Was the army officer a male?
noo o a female army captain
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by DAramis: 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
nora2018:
Army captain shocked shocked shocked

Thank God say you no return the slap o.
Just overlook it since this month is already over and you are crossing over to a new year

but

If you wish to be vengeful if your part crosses in the future, I can only tell you this. Make sure you destroy your enemy fully and their should be no ember of power left for the person to retaliate..... Paraphrased from laws of power This is because, anything you do to her and she recovers from your actions, be rest assured that she would definitely... lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by nora2018(m): 8:20pm On Dec 24, 2018
DAramis:

Army captain shocked shocked shocked

Thank God say you no return the slap o.
Just overlook it since this month is already over and you are crossing over to a new year

but

If you wish to be vengeful if your part crosses in the future, I can only tell you this. Make sure you destroy your enemy fully and their should be no ember of power left for the person to retaliate..... Paraphrased from laws of power This is because, anything you do to her and she recovers from your actions, be rest assured that she would definitely... lipsrsealed
thanks dear, till date I still wonder what withheld me from returning the slap despite the fact her five digits are fully reflecting on my face. Her name is.... , and for this any.... I come across in my life time on earth will feel it from my very end. You are truly a student of Robert Greene (48laws of power)

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by hausadreturn(m): 8:28pm On Dec 24, 2018
nora2018:
So sorry.
You didn't slap her back.
And now I doubt there's anything you can do about it. angry
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by haryomikun(m): 9:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
11doubledee:

Honestly bro I read ur comment before qouting @admin401.I never traded in bitcoin but few friends that took my advice in January this year are grateful.
The dynamics of virtual currency world is quickly changing.Bitcoin was one of the earliest if not the first but competition from others will definitely reduce their market/face value.so I don't see a unit at 20k dollars again.
Secondly if central banks adopt their own virtual currency then it will dip further.

The 20k dollars thing was crazy. The reason why Bitcoin will remain the dollar of the crypto world is because it's the most recognizable name in the market and to the layman.

In the long run, as people adopt Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin will lose its dominance but for now, Bitcoin stands strong. There are over 3k Cryptocurrencies and none nears bitcoin with its over 50% dominance as recorded on Coinmarketcap

BTW Central banks are already experimenting with the Blockchain and crypto. The news don full CoinTelegraph.
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by haryomikun(m): 9:47pm On Dec 24, 2018
Admin401:
I can't count how many times I've heard this same exact sentence being used to explain BTC's current position. One thing i can tell you is that, BTC being even above one thousand dollars defeats the original purpose of what BTC was created for, which is to be a universally accepted currency. Right now, it's more of an unstable investment than a currency.

I love your knowledge of crypto and the way it relates with the financial world, sir. The issue of Bitcoun being an investment as against a currency was stressed in one of my first crypto articles. Its supposed to be a currency, not a security like stocks.

The world will shift towards Cryptocurrency inevitably though. The inflation in Zimbabwe, Venezuela, South American countries and loss of value of the Euro will speed up the process. Thing is there's a good chance Bitcoin might end up like how AOL ended up in the electronic mail world
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by profbeejay(m): 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
Season greetings to all my customers, God bless you all.

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by profbeejay(m): 11:32pm On Dec 24, 2018
More bitcoin and gift cards needed

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by CaesarDon(m): 6:09am On Dec 25, 2018
Zero regret, got 2 jobs, my best year yet

Thank you God

...ok maybe I should have being more meticulous in my spending

Would try to improve on that next year

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

What To Do When Your Anger Is Out Of Control / Homeless Man Sues Couple Who Raised $400,000 To Help Him / Tree Falls On Kofo Abayomi Road Due To Heavy Rain Fall (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.