Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

My Bad Experience Konga - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Bad Experience Konga (412 Views)

My Bad Experience With Lendha / My Bad Experience With Fairmoney Loan (must Read), Learn From This / My Bad Experience Buying An Office Chair Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bad Experience Konga by kcwealth(m): 4:29pm On Dec 23, 2018
I placed an order on konga.com (R776722952) on the 7th of September 2018 for a home theater system worth N15, 700. The order payment showed up as successful but konga did not create order. I paid with Gtbank usssd code and my bank account was charged for the order.
I contacted Gtbank and they said that the payment was sent successfully to konga. I contacted konga and reported the issue and they asked me to send them a proof of payment which I did. Konga insists that the payment was not received but that they will investigate the issue further.
I contacted Gtbank for a refund but they said I should lay a complaint and wait for a response.
It's been more than 3 months and still no solution has been reached. Both companies have been really unprofessional about this issue.

Attached are screenshots of our communications

Re: My Bad Experience Konga by 11BYTE: 4:47pm On Dec 23, 2018
That's why I don't buy from them, their customer service is not smart
Re: My Bad Experience Konga by ipobarecriminals: 4:55pm On Dec 23, 2018
sad sad undecided sad offline shops are here/there.B4 all these online shopping, nor bi downtown una dey use?.Just try and collect ur money back
Re: My Bad Experience Konga by Machiny: 6:39pm On Dec 23, 2018
Why not go for a statement of account. Stamped and signed .that wld be more authentic .

(1) (Reply)

Profitable Businesses Or Investment With Risk Probability Lesser Than 2% / I Need Help Completing My Amazon Affiliate Marketing. / A Graduate With 10 Years Experience Needs A Job in Owerri!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.