Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,552 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Advice Needed Pls - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Advice Needed Pls (548 Views)

Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed / PPA Advice Needed / Advice Needed Pls!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed Pls by hizzypearl(f): 5:24pm On Dec 23, 2018
Good Evening Corp Members
My name is Labake, please i need you guys to advice me.
I was deployed to Kebbi state for my service, a member of batch c stream 1, after the camping, i was posted to a school in birnin-kebbi, i went there and i was accepted.
I proceeded to the zonal office and did my documentation, i also applied for a two weeks leave and i went home.
When i got home, an incident occurred and i was unable to go back after the two weeks i applied for which made me miss my december clearance and i was told that after the clearance a lot of people travelled back to their respective states and are to go back by january after the festival breaks.
Due to what happened at home, my dad said i'm gonna redeploy and redeployment can only be done after three month which is going to be by january ending and i must'nt miss my january clearance, i have to go and do it.
Now my problem is, will my employer give me the clearance form since i've not been there ever since?? or what should i do abeg.
Thanks
Re: Advice Needed Pls by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2018
hizzypearl:
Good Evening Corp Members
My name is Labake, please i need you guys to advice me.
I was deployed to Kebbi state for my service, a member of batch c stream 1, after the camping, i was posted to a school in birnin-kebbi, i went there and i was accepted.
I proceeded to the zonal office and did my documentation, i also applied for a two weeks leave and i went home.
When i got home, an incident occurred and i was unable to go back after the two weeks i applied for which made me miss my december clearance and i was told that after the clearance a lot of people travelled back to their respective states and are to go back by january after the festival breaks.
Due to what happened at home, my dad said i'm gonna redeploy and redeployment can only be done after three month which is going to be by january ending and i must'nt miss my january clearance, i have to go and do it.
Now my problem is, will my employer give me the clearance form since i've not been there ever since?? or what should i do abeg.
Thanks
Go to the NYSC secretariat but you should have done redeployment at the orientation camp now.

You are likely not to ever get your December allawee, my advice for you is try not to miss January 's clearance in Bini Kebbi.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Pls by hizzypearl(f): 3:29pm On Dec 24, 2018
Drchristian:

Go to the NYSC secretariat but you should have done redeployment at the orientation camp now.

You are likely not to ever get your December allawee, my advice for you is try not to miss January 's clearance in Bini Kebbi.
THANK YOU

(1) (Reply)

Foreign-trained Nigerian Thinking Of Doing NYSC. What Are Your Thoughts? / Federal Government Increase Corps Members’ Allowance To 30000(nysc) / How To Make Animated Cartoon With Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.