Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,757 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:55 AM

How Auto Dealers Lost Cars Worth N500m To Lagos Pipeline Fire (photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Auto Dealers Lost Cars Worth N500m To Lagos Pipeline Fire (photos) (34637 Views)

UNIBEN Student Loses His Parked Benz To A Mysterious Early-Morning Fire (Photos) / US: Thieves Steal 124 Wheels From 34 Chevy Cars Worth $120,000 In A Single Night / Philippine’s President Crushes Luxury Cars Worth N432m In Crackdown On Smuggling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Auto Dealers Lost Cars Worth N500m To Lagos Pipeline Fire (photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:10pm On Dec 23, 2018
donvicky2007:
Who is going to pay for the damages?
if the had insurance, they wouldn't have had to bother about that. The vandals cannot be brought to pay up as nobody knows them.
Re: How Auto Dealers Lost Cars Worth N500m To Lagos Pipeline Fire (photos) by Jonadull: 9:10pm On Dec 23, 2018
godsfin:
This Buhari regime is just full of bad news, evil happenings, woes, poverty, famine, scarcity, etc. May God help us. RIP to the dead.
Shut up

1 Like

Re: How Auto Dealers Lost Cars Worth N500m To Lagos Pipeline Fire (photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 23, 2018
bettercreature:
Benz cars are not really expensive compared to several other brands
if you don't know what to say keep shut!
Yada yada yada.benz cars no expensive before everybody no dey drive am undecided
Mention one benz from 010 upwards and bring it's counterparts of same year let's compare

2 Likes

Re: How Auto Dealers Lost Cars Worth N500m To Lagos Pipeline Fire (photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 23, 2018
JasonScoolari:
The greed of one useless vandal cost an innocent man to lose some fortune.

One of the car dealers collapsed after discovering that he lost 16 cars to the inferno

Dear Lord,

It's Jason, your favorite son, as you lead me into the year 2019, I cancel every setback the enemies have plot against me, I come against spirit of loss in the year 2019, I paralyse every activity of physical and spiritual parasites and devourers in my life, I pray for all round protection for myself, family, business and properties. There shall be no casualties, Bad news will not be my portion, Dominion over the evil forces shall be my heritage.

Thank you Lord for answering my prayers.
Hear you! selfish jason, praying only for himself. So everyone else should perish eh? God do not heed to this kinda self centered prayer. grin
Re: How Auto Dealers Lost Cars Worth N500m To Lagos Pipeline Fire (photos) by adetes: 9:14pm On Dec 23, 2018
If w have good government, they should come to rescue, may Almighty console this man
Re: How Auto Dealers Lost Cars Worth N500m To Lagos Pipeline Fire (photos) by JasonScoolari: 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2018
gypsey:
Hear you! selfish jason, praying only for himself. So everyone else should perish eh? God do not heed to this kinda self centered prayer. grin
Lol, join faith with Jason bro. grin

There shall be no LOSS.
Re: How Auto Dealers Lost Cars Worth N500m To Lagos Pipeline Fire (photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 23, 2018
Every December period Nigerians are rendering their fellow Nigerians useless. last week there was fire in one so called market in lagos, i watched one of the victims a female on TV Crying that Alot of shops has been stocked with Goods Ahead of the christmas season sales. now how would those folks who lost everything in that fire cope?

1 Like

Re: How Auto Dealers Lost Cars Worth N500m To Lagos Pipeline Fire (photos) by JasonScoolari: 9:21pm On Dec 23, 2018
AngelicBeing:
So shall it be, your prayers has been heard, be of good cheer and go in peace tongue
grin
Re: How Auto Dealers Lost Cars Worth N500m To Lagos Pipeline Fire (photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 23, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Lol, join faith with Jason bro. grin

There shall be no LOSS.
okay, grin grin Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Auto Dealers Lost Cars Worth N500m To Lagos Pipeline Fire (photos) by able1993(m): 9:21pm On Dec 23, 2018
Serious loss due to negligence, we take things for granted it his country and we are more reactive rather than proactive.....

Anyway, if you wish to be motivated about what you are doing or want to read life stories to learn from, success strategies.....then visit www.motivate.com.ng
Re: How Auto Dealers Lost Cars Worth N500m To Lagos Pipeline Fire (photos) by princejones(m): 9:28pm On Dec 23, 2018
JasonScoolari:
The greed of one useless vandal cost an innocent man to lose some fortune.

One of the car dealers collapsed after discovering that he lost 16 cars to the inferno

Dear Lord,

It's Jason, your favorite son, as you lead me into the year 2019, I cancel every setback the enemies have plot against me, I come against spirit of loss in the year 2019, I paralyse every activity of physical and spiritual parasites and devourers in my life, I pray for all round protection for myself, family, business and properties. There shall be no casualties, Bad news will not be my portion, Dominion over the evil forces shall be my heritage.

Thank you Lord for answering my prayers.
that is my heritage in Christ as l take dominion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Auto Dealers Lost Cars Worth N500m To Lagos Pipeline Fire (photos) by sundaygray(m): 9:34pm On Dec 23, 2018
This is ritual. Na person do am. If you know ehn you will know

1 Like

Re: How Auto Dealers Lost Cars Worth N500m To Lagos Pipeline Fire (photos) by onegig(m): 9:34pm On Dec 23, 2018
When people do wrong and no one stands up to question them they all would suffer the consequences.

That's the price you pay for living in shithole like Nigeria where everyone feigns ignorance and transfers the responsibilities of doing the right thing to another person.

1 Like

Re: How Auto Dealers Lost Cars Worth N500m To Lagos Pipeline Fire (photos) by Newboss(m): 9:34pm On Dec 23, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

For activities of vandals?

Very unlikely.
Very likely angry

If your account gets hacked and funds stolen, the banks MUST pay back every penny angry

NNPC knows that angry
Re: How Auto Dealers Lost Cars Worth N500m To Lagos Pipeline Fire (photos) by martineverest(m): 9:35pm On Dec 23, 2018
people can lie...can can all those 19 cars worth 500m?
Re: How Auto Dealers Lost Cars Worth N500m To Lagos Pipeline Fire (photos) by abigs: 9:36pm On Dec 23, 2018
The greed of some people has put so many people into uncertainty, trauma and debt. These effects are exactly what people will see when it finally dawn on us what these yahoo yahoo activities have done. Youths who should be learning skills are now driving Benz and using Iphones. Intelligent minds are being used to scam. When Oyinbo finally wise up things will be bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Auto Dealers Lost Cars Worth N500m To Lagos Pipeline Fire (photos) by AntiWailer: 9:40pm On Dec 23, 2018
bestman09:
What a pity. Insurance companies in Nigeria are just there for nothing. Even if those properties were insured, the owners will never get anything from the insurance companies

not true.

If he insured them he will get his money back
Re: How Auto Dealers Lost Cars Worth N500m To Lagos Pipeline Fire (photos) by erico2k2(m): 9:45pm On Dec 23, 2018
people i n the Niger Delta have been going fru this same faith, SO lagos boys don catch up
Re: How Auto Dealers Lost Cars Worth N500m To Lagos Pipeline Fire (photos) by AngelicBeing: 9:45pm On Dec 23, 2018
JasonScoolari:
grin
Your prayers, tears, cries, worries has come before God as a memorial, your prayer requests file is currently with Angel Gabriel, 2019 will be a year that you will witness unending breakthroughs, God has opened channels of blessings already for you, you will witness speed in every Department of your life, Men and women have been positioned globally to assist you to your next level cool

1 Like

Re: How Auto Dealers Lost Cars Worth N500m To Lagos Pipeline Fire (photos) by Yeyeboy88(m): 9:52pm On Dec 23, 2018
Please somebody should help me make i see food chop for Christmas
Re: How Auto Dealers Lost Cars Worth N500m To Lagos Pipeline Fire (photos) by JasonScoolari: 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2018
AngelicBeing:
Your prayers, tears, cries, worries has come before God as a memorial, your prayer requests file is currently with Angel Gabriel, 2019 will be a year that you will witness unending breakthroughs, God has opened channels of blessings already for you, you will witness speed in every Department of your life, Men and women have been positioned globally to assist you to your next level cool
Amen bro, It's going to be our year of unceasing blessings.
Re: How Auto Dealers Lost Cars Worth N500m To Lagos Pipeline Fire (photos) by propsvila: 9:55pm On Dec 23, 2018
One thing I noticed about Black man is I don't care spirit. As long as it does not directly affects them nobody cares untill it becomes a problem. Those vandals has been carrying out this illicit activities yet no body deem it fit to call the law enforcement agencies, now look at the damages it has caused. In abroad ordinary standing in a place for too long will warrant someone calling a police for you.
Another thing here is the rate at which Emergency Agencies respond to a distress call. Well no be Lagos even the heavy traffic will not allow them do their work.
It is unfortunate many has lost their means of livelihood, I call on well to do individuals, Ngos to come to their help. Let's emulate US as the victims of California wild fire was adequately taken care of.
Our celebrities will not see this one to help or influence wealthy individual to donate for them instead they are busy showing us their increasing hip and boobs.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Auto Dealers Lost Cars Worth N500m To Lagos Pipeline Fire (photos) by propsvila: 9:59pm On Dec 23, 2018
nwanneni:
if you don't know what to say keep shut!
Yada yada yada.benz cars no expensive before everybody no dey drive am undecided
Mention one benz from 010 upwards and bring it's counterparts of same year let's compare
Please two of you should go and sleep this is not the time for this useless argunment. Someone has just lost his means of livelihood, hope you guys know what it means.

1 Like

Re: How Auto Dealers Lost Cars Worth N500m To Lagos Pipeline Fire (photos) by AngelicBeing: 10:15pm On Dec 23, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Amen bro, It's going to be our year of unceasing blessings.
cool

Re: How Auto Dealers Lost Cars Worth N500m To Lagos Pipeline Fire (photos) by staytravel: 10:17pm On Dec 23, 2018
WOOO
Re: How Auto Dealers Lost Cars Worth N500m To Lagos Pipeline Fire (photos) by donvicky2007: 10:41pm On Dec 23, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
if the had insurance, they wouldn't have had to bother about that. The vandals cannot be brought to pay up as nobody knows them.

And Nigerians hardly insure their goods and property.
Re: How Auto Dealers Lost Cars Worth N500m To Lagos Pipeline Fire (photos) by fredpaul: 10:42pm On Dec 23, 2018
sevo:

English rite now

Is it rite or right ? I guess you were also mocking someone's else grammar.
Re: How Auto Dealers Lost Cars Worth N500m To Lagos Pipeline Fire (photos) by godsfin(m): 10:45pm On Dec 23, 2018
Jonathan:

Shut up
I laugh you
Re: How Auto Dealers Lost Cars Worth N500m To Lagos Pipeline Fire (photos) by vioment: 10:46pm On Dec 23, 2018
Nothing in nigeria is reliable in anything i can think of especially when it is general issues.

I pray for more good reliability and credibility in nigeria coming year and future. We have to succeed, the relevance of Africa depends on Nigeria standing upright. We have a lot of work to do.

1 Like

Re: How Auto Dealers Lost Cars Worth N500m To Lagos Pipeline Fire (photos) by coolbode1: 10:53pm On Dec 23, 2018
My dear brother, I disagree with you. If he has a valid INSURANCE documents. Feel free to call me 08029012147

I'm a professional INSURANCE broker. I will advice people to go through a viable INSURANCE brokers....

Broker has the techniques of handling some issues...

Feel free to contact me for any kind of insurance at a very competitive rate.... *The smart people insure*
Re: How Auto Dealers Lost Cars Worth N500m To Lagos Pipeline Fire (photos) by MissJoy29(f): 11:22pm On Dec 23, 2018
bettercreature:
Benz cars are not really expensive compared to several other brands
Say what!
Re: How Auto Dealers Lost Cars Worth N500m To Lagos Pipeline Fire (photos) by legalwealth(m): 11:50pm On Dec 23, 2018
In as much this is painful but don't always pity most of these auto dealers because they don't always pity people along with people's money.

Most of them don't and won't think twice when they want to scam or defraud their victims forgetting that karma is real.

Read https://www.nairaland.com/4911746/read-why-how-car-almost and

https://www.nairaland.com/4895806/re-opinion-highly-urgently-needed to understand some of their fraudulent and disgusting activities.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Was Scammed At A Fuel Station / From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. / How I Escape Being Burnt To Dead While Sleeping.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.