Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,716 members, 7,820,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Anambra At Eve Of Christmas- Pictures - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anambra At Eve Of Christmas- Pictures (40246 Views)

How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve / Two Female Friends Die In Road Accident On New Year’s Eve. Graphic Photos / Petrol Tanker Crushes 5 Cars On New Year's Eve In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra At Eve Of Christmas- Pictures by Xano(m): 11:33am On Dec 24, 2018
Chukazu:

Is it "5 Star " hotel?

Anambra is overdo for dozens of five star hotels
Golden Tulip is a 5 Star hotel

1 Like

Re: Anambra At Eve Of Christmas- Pictures by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 24, 2018
Homeboiy:
come Benin city come see how e de hot for Guinness show inside National museum

and Edo fest at Akenzua

Na 2am I take dey enter house

Your picture quality is dull
How is Ogba?
Re: Anambra At Eve Of Christmas- Pictures by ufuosman(m): 11:38am On Dec 24, 2018
Go well
Re: Anambra At Eve Of Christmas- Pictures by lawalosky(m): 11:40am On Dec 24, 2018
sukerefakere:
grin
Two weeks from now

Factory settings
Maybe you ment to say "daylight time"

1 Like

Re: Anambra At Eve Of Christmas- Pictures by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 24, 2018
Who be that olosho with her ugly face, am still looking for the pictures of anambra
Re: Anambra At Eve Of Christmas- Pictures by abdulkayus(m): 12:16pm On Dec 24, 2018
Xano:

Golden Tulip is a 5 Star hotel

Five star indeed!!! Do u guys know what five star hotel means? Don't overhyped pls as usual

1 Like

Re: Anambra At Eve Of Christmas- Pictures by Xander85: 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2018
Homeboiy:

and Edo fest at Akenzua

Thought i was the only one that noticed it!

ANSMEDIA, if you're going to be posting pics on here to promote Anambra, i suggest you invest in a better camera! Ask Spyder which one he uses, as his pics always look nice!
Re: Anambra At Eve Of Christmas- Pictures by Xander85: 12:20pm On Dec 24, 2018
abdulkayus:

Five star indeed!!!
Do u guys know what five star hotel means?
Don't overhyped pls as usual

It looks more like a 4-star hotel.
Re: Anambra At Eve Of Christmas- Pictures by Xano(m): 12:34pm On Dec 24, 2018
abdulkayus:

Five star indeed!!!
Do u guys know what five star hotel means?
Don't overhyped pls as usual

From your post, you've never been in any Golden Tulip hotel.

It would do you good to enter in one, book a night, if you can afford it.

I don't engagement with people who know little but talk as if they know.

1 Like

Re: Anambra At Eve Of Christmas- Pictures by halfcurrent(m): 12:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
Pls do you know if the Golf Course section is up and functional now? I don’t mind a full 18holes play tommorow morning

ANSMEDIA:
Golden Tulip Agulu Lake has just opened for business at eve of Christmas in Anambra
Re: Anambra At Eve Of Christmas- Pictures by Guestlander: 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Lagosians wont like this shocked

You bet. Isn't that the ugly bridge?
Re: Anambra At Eve Of Christmas- Pictures by luluman: 1:09pm On Dec 24, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Lagosians wont like this shocked
Don't be kidding now. The whole world know Lag beat una at Christmas decor.
Re: Anambra At Eve Of Christmas- Pictures by Cherez: 1:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
Focusmind:
Village and Local! Our standards are still very low in this country but our citizens will keep on been contented with whatever comes their way.

Nobody is beefing you guys jaree. As long as the generality of the masses are still very poor, luxury and all these glittering makes no meaning to them.
GOD BLESS YOU, BRO.
Inasmuch as I am impressed by Obiano's work in my state, we are still ages back in NGA
Re: Anambra At Eve Of Christmas- Pictures by merrychrystmass: 1:21pm On Dec 24, 2018
Bet companies go hear word this season. We are ready for them.
Be a part and share your story.

Re: Anambra At Eve Of Christmas- Pictures by bling01: 1:34pm On Dec 24, 2018
Pls where is Abia state decoration grin
Re: Anambra At Eve Of Christmas- Pictures by BrokenCock: 1:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
Scammers!!see ur photocopied papers cheesy cheesy!!! Why don't u get rich in silence if its real?
Re: Anambra At Eve Of Christmas- Pictures by BrokenCock: 1:39pm On Dec 24, 2018
merrychrystmass:
Bet companies go hear word this season. We are ready for them.
Be a part and share your story.
Scammers!!see ur photocopied papers cheesy cheesy!!! Why don't u get rich in silence if its real?
Re: Anambra At Eve Of Christmas- Pictures by 1daboi: 2:05pm On Dec 24, 2018
Homeboiy:

and Edo fest at Akenzua

who be this one again? angry
Re: Anambra At Eve Of Christmas- Pictures by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
suspension bridge of life...LwKMD

did you notice one of the pictures was taken at the middle of the road?very busy state. ;Dsuspension bridge of life...LwKMD

did you notice one of the pictures was taken at the middle of the road?very busy state.
Re: Anambra At Eve Of Christmas- Pictures by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 24, 2018
lawalosky:
. Maybe you ment to say "daylight time"
oboi you too wicked hahahahahaha
Re: Anambra At Eve Of Christmas- Pictures by darrellg9: 2:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
edo state dey wait for igwe festival before dem stat decoration.
Re: Anambra At Eve Of Christmas- Pictures by Borntofuck: 3:52pm On Dec 24, 2018
A state of no poverty
Re: Anambra At Eve Of Christmas- Pictures by mylove4God(f): 7:17pm On Dec 24, 2018
stevodot22:
The whole Anambra state or part? Mtcheew, keep deceiving the gullible ones.

Exactly.. They should keep deceiving those they think they can.

1 Like

Re: Anambra At Eve Of Christmas- Pictures by mylove4God(f): 7:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
Op, are you shore these pictures were taken this present year? The pictures you took kooks brighter than the reality decoration. The Santa Claus looks, I don't think it was cleaned after last year's Christmas. I am not excited about the decorations I have seen here in Anambra, maybe because I am tet to visit a place in Nigeria where I can compare their Christmas decoratios with Lagos own.
Re: Anambra At Eve Of Christmas- Pictures by Champele(m): 11:19pm On Dec 24, 2018
Anambra is a dirty smelly place to live. Don't be deceive. I live there. The air is so polluted you will need to cover your nosee while walking on the road. Dirty place
Re: Anambra At Eve Of Christmas- Pictures by jafol(m): 11:24pm On Dec 24, 2018
Chai, who be that fugly ipob bitch in the pics, her face scared the shit out of me
Re: Anambra At Eve Of Christmas- Pictures by jafol(m): 11:25pm On Dec 24, 2018
mylove4God:
Op, are you shore these pictures were taken this present year? The pictures you took kooks brighter than the reality decoration. The Santa Claus looks, I don't think it was cleaned after last year's Christmas. I am not excited about the decorations I have seen here in Anambra, maybe because I am tet to visit a place in Nigeria where I can compare their Christmas decoratios with Lagos own.

Pls leave lagos n go stay in anambra. We beg una igbos
Re: Anambra At Eve Of Christmas- Pictures by biztip: 6:09am On Dec 25, 2018
obodo OMA. am from anambra incase u don't know
Re: Anambra At Eve Of Christmas- Pictures by mylove4God(f): 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2018
jafol:

Pls leave lagos n go stay in anambra. We beg una igbos

Who be this one?
Re: Anambra At Eve Of Christmas- Pictures by jafol(m): 5:55pm On Dec 25, 2018
mylove4God:

Who be this one?
A yoruba man from the south west that your ancestors and descendents cant do without
Re: Anambra At Eve Of Christmas- Pictures by mylove4God(f): 6:12pm On Dec 25, 2018
jafol:

A yoruba man from the south west that your ancestors and descendents cant do without

Please look for your kinds here. I am not here to troll orexchange words with who I done know people I don't. Merry Christmas and a lovely new year ahead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Welcome To Asaba Waterfront City Project (Pictures, Video) / What Is The Cost Of Living In Abuja?? / The Night View Of City Of Bauchi (Wambai Gate)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.