Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,692 members, 7,955,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:56 AM

Pax Bitcoin And Gift Card Trading Company Is A Fraud - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pax Bitcoin And Gift Card Trading Company Is A Fraud (3099 Views)

Sportybet Is A Fraud Guys Beware / Scam Alert : He Is A Scam And A Fraud / Box Value Trading Company Is A Scam!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pax Bitcoin And Gift Card Trading Company Is A Fraud by Carlyboi(m): 7:29pm On Dec 23, 2018
PAX TRADING INC. a purpoted gift card and bitcoin trading company is a fraud..so i sold a gift card of 25$ to this company on the 18th of december but instead of this company to credit my account...after about 10 minutes of sending the card there was no response before this very big and credible company blocked me on whatsapp...i am going to attach the screenshots of the transaction,pls be wary of the people you sell your cards and coins too and you can also visit their website to see things for yourself there are too many crooked people in Nigeria now!so pleasee safeguard your cards,coins and cash...please I would appreciate if the mods can move this to fp its not about the card itself cos its 25$ even though at that moment it was worth 250$ to me but lets assume I sent a 100$ worth or more or imagine it was bitcoin I sold to these scammers...These thieves setup a real website for this scam,they put fake reviews and fake video of the CEO even claiming to be recognized and to be a credible company...the gift cards business is already profitable enough...i don't know people can go do all these just to fleece people of their investments and all...so this company looks very credible on the surface but it's a big fraud!so there's no how one can be too careful as far as transacting business online is concerned so it's best fraud and scam companies like this gets called out and exposed to protect others and successful kill their thieving enterprise after all when they don't get traders and not able to rip people the company will fail and die a natural death!

Re: Pax Bitcoin And Gift Card Trading Company Is A Fraud by blackpanther22: 7:40pm On Dec 23, 2018
So u are just knowing??
Have lots itunes card totalling 1500$ to them
Re: Pax Bitcoin And Gift Card Trading Company Is A Fraud by Carlyboi(m): 7:53pm On Dec 23, 2018
Wow!thats unbelievable!tho that card was worth a fortune to me at that moment i wasn't overly sad cos i almost sold a 75$ card too those fools earlier on and i could have sent more you already make money from the card sales which is bout half of the dollar value but you still go ahead and scam ppl i mean a 100$ card is bought from 16k depending on the buyer 100$ is 35k at the least shouldn't that be enough for those fools and thieves when they become unfortunate in life they start blaming village people!mtschheeeww

Re: Pax Bitcoin And Gift Card Trading Company Is A Fraud by Carlyboi(m): 9:44pm On Dec 23, 2018
blackpanther22:
So u are just knowing??

Have lots itunes card totalling 1500$ to them
Bro that one serious oo!how e take happen na!You sent all at once?
Re: Pax Bitcoin And Gift Card Trading Company Is A Fraud by blackpanther22: 11:20pm On Dec 23, 2018
Carlyboi:
Bro that one serious oo!how e take happen na!You sent all at once?

Bulk sending ni oo, i trusted them and needed money urgently to import some phones, they wrecked me financially, i even tried disbuting them, they banned me i sick for 2 months, i contacted itunes tire, they dudnt rrply my messages or even got back to me, but luckily, i got two cards back 100$ each, tnks to one of itunes contact lady that i was able to use her recorded voice as proof to get sone o my money back, but i got blocked after that
Re: Pax Bitcoin And Gift Card Trading Company Is A Fraud by Carlyboi(m): 12:19am On Dec 24, 2018
blackpanther22:

Bulk sending ni oo, i trusted them and needed money urgently to import some phones, they wrecked me financially, i even tried disbuting them, they banned me i sick for 2 months, i contacted itunes tire, they dudnt rrply my messages or even got back to me, but luckily, i got two cards back 100$ each, tnks to one of itunes contact lady that i was able to use her recorded voice as proof to!Thats much oo omi,thats over 500k trust me i wont have sent them a card more than once thoand the moment i discovered that they are scams we are done...dont know why people are so crooked and wicked you buy for half tge monetary valueyou are still ripping people offi will try and see if i can report them for fraud to any of our law enforcement agents tho!idiots and thieves like them should not be getting away with get sone o my money back, but i got blocked after that
Re: Pax Bitcoin And Gift Card Trading Company Is A Fraud by Carlyboi(m): 12:23am On Dec 24, 2018
[quote author=Carlyboi post=74115641][/quote]Their cup will soon be full!btw when did you sell to them?
Re: Pax Bitcoin And Gift Card Trading Company Is A Fraud by blackpanther22: 12:38am On Dec 24, 2018
Carlyboi:
Their cup will soon be full!btw when did you sell to them?

Like last month
Re: Pax Bitcoin And Gift Card Trading Company Is A Fraud by Carlyboi(m): 12:48am On Dec 24, 2018
blackpanther22:

Like last month
did you try to expose or call them out tho?i am thinking of a way to make those thieving fools pay tho!its cos they keep getting away with it that is emboldening them...and this supposed to be on fp cos a lot of ppl in bitcoin and gift card biz needs to see this cos it wud be quite difficult to think the stupid company is pure scam!

1 Like

Re: Pax Bitcoin And Gift Card Trading Company Is A Fraud by ColdIce: 5:24am On Dec 24, 2018
itnes no dey naija na.so u sef be dating scammer
hahahahaha
Re: Pax Bitcoin And Gift Card Trading Company Is A Fraud by blackpanther22: 12:48pm On Dec 24, 2018
Carlyboi:
did you try to expose or call them out tho?i am thinking of a way to make those thieving fools pay tho!its cos they keep getting away with it that is emboldening them...and this supposed to be on fp cos a lot of ppl in bitcoin and gift card biz needs to see this cos it wud be quite difficult to think the stupid company is pure scam!

i did
Re: Pax Bitcoin And Gift Card Trading Company Is A Fraud by Carlyboi(m): 4:14pm On Dec 24, 2018
ColdIce:
itnes no dey naija na.so u sef be dating scammer
hahahahaha
Bro abeg na!what has selling bitcoins and gift cards got to do with being a scammer!thats some warped mentality!so you are simply saying anyone that is in possession of bitcoins or gift cards are scammers!you can research on the number of Nigerians living in the us,uk,and canada alone!asides relatives what of if you have friends who decides to gift you instead of money!Nawa U oo
Re: Pax Bitcoin And Gift Card Trading Company Is A Fraud by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 24, 2018
I buy all kinds of giftcard at an affordable rate, I also buy bitcoin at 350/$ WhatsApp+1 440 202 9125

Re: Pax Bitcoin And Gift Card Trading Company Is A Fraud by Carlyboi(m): 2:20am On Dec 25, 2018
Eleniyan231:
I buy all kinds of giftcard at an affordable rate, I also buy bitcoin at 350/$ WhatsApp+1 440 202 9125
bro its not bout that tho!thats what every of those scammers says too we buy,i buy,fantastic rate,best rate but the moment you give them the card they disapper or block you!why should i trust you with my card?how can you convince me you are not like those thieving fools!
Re: Pax Bitcoin And Gift Card Trading Company Is A Fraud by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 27, 2018
Carlyboi:
bro its not bout that tho!thats what every of those scammers says too we buy,i buy,fantastic rate,best rate but the moment you give them the card they disapper or block you!why should i trust you with my card?how can you convince me you are not like those thieving fools!

A trial will convince you
Re: Pax Bitcoin And Gift Card Trading Company Is A Fraud by Carlyboi(m): 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2018
Eleniyan231:

A trial will convince you
a trial can make me lose my money too tho btw what is your rate?

1 Like

Re: Pax Bitcoin And Gift Card Trading Company Is A Fraud by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
Carlyboi:
a trial can make me lose my money too tho btw what is your rate?
Btc 350/$
iTunes $50 =11k / $100=22.5k
Amazon $50=10k $100=20k
Steam wallet =11.5k $100=23k
Re: Pax Bitcoin And Gift Card Trading Company Is A Fraud by Carlyboi(m): 5:55pm On Dec 27, 2018
Eleniyan231:

Btc 350/$
iTunes $50 =11k / $100=22.5k
Amazon $50=10k $100=20k
Steam wallet =11.5k $100=23k
so for 25$ that is 5,500 your rate seems decent but where do you stay?maybe we can meetup to transact cos i am sorry i cant take ppls word of trust or credibility on the surface again unless you can show trust first...

1 Like

Re: Pax Bitcoin And Gift Card Trading Company Is A Fraud by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 27, 2018
Carlyboi:
so for 25$ that is 5,500 your rate seems decent but where do you stay?maybe we can meetup to transact cos i am sorry i cant take ppls word of trust or credibility on the surface again unless you can show trust first...
Bro if your card is good, you will receive your money,I can give you my ig and fb name

Re: Pax Bitcoin And Gift Card Trading Company Is A Fraud by Carlyboi(m): 7:11pm On Dec 27, 2018
Eleniyan231:

Bro if your card is good, you will receive your money,I can give you my ig and fb name
ok!but the thing is its gonna take more than this for me to be convinced...but you seem honest..so i dont mean no disrespect..i cant just lose money no more...i sell good cards only....i dont know what we can do here tho
Re: Pax Bitcoin And Gift Card Trading Company Is A Fraud by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2018
Carlyboi:
ok!but the thing is its gonna take more than this for me to be convinced...but you seem honest..so i dont mean no disrespect..i cant just lose money no more...i sell good cards only....i dont know what we can do here tho
Bruh follow ur mind,i can't force you against your wish and I can't also do something that is inconvenience for me
Re: Pax Bitcoin And Gift Card Trading Company Is A Fraud by Carlyboi(m): 8:02pm On Dec 27, 2018
Eleniyan231:

Bruh follow ur mind,i can't force you against your wish and I can't also do something that is inconvenience for me

Ok
Re: Pax Bitcoin And Gift Card Trading Company Is A Fraud by blackpanther22: 1:36am On Jan 03, 2019
They stole from my friend yesterday 200$, am on his case now like this
Re: Pax Bitcoin And Gift Card Trading Company Is A Fraud by cardtonic: 8:28pm On Jan 24, 2019
Sorry for getting scammed bro, please be careful out there.

Nevertheless, I see this as an opportunity to advertise our own legit service.

I'm from Cardtonic, we buy gift cards as well.

There is no need to talk too much, I understand the major issue here is trust, but we beat that.

We have featured on Naij, Punch, Vanguard, Today.ng, Pulse. You can click on each one of them to check.

It's quite obvious that these reputable websites wouldn't feature us if we were to be scammers.

Also, you can check our Instagram page @cardtonic for some payment proofs and conversations with clients.

We give the best of rates and our customer support service is top notch.

If you are convinced and feel like giving us a try, contact us on WhatsApp at +2347060502770.

Our website is Cardtonic.com.
Re: Pax Bitcoin And Gift Card Trading Company Is A Fraud by cardnosh: 5:19pm On Jan 31, 2019
Always try to be careful when you're trying to sell gift cards online, there are a lot of scammers.

Meanwhile, you can trade with Cardnosh, this is a legitimate business registered under Nigeria’s Corporate Affairs Commission with the name 'Cardnosh Trading Services' and RC Number 2777339. You cab verify that HERE.

With this, it's easy to conclude that there's no trace of illegitimacy in our dealings.

That aside, Cardnosh has also been recommended on some trusted Nigerian platforms like Dailytrust Newspapers, Techpoint Africa, Naijaloaded, TechCabal e.t.c all of which testified to our great service.

Just google "Cardnosh" and see for yourself.

Our rates are also amazing, right now, you can sell $100 itunes for as much as 24,000 naira. No bluffing. If you have bulk cards, rate is negotiable.

Payment speed is fast as all trades are completed within 5 minutes.

Feel free to contact Cardnosh at:

Whatsapp/Call: +2348125349466
Re: Pax Bitcoin And Gift Card Trading Company Is A Fraud by Carlyboi(m): 12:41am On Aug 10, 2019
blackpanther22:
They stole from my friend yesterday 200$, am on his case now like this
Sup bro longtime!how are you doing?
Re: Pax Bitcoin And Gift Card Trading Company Is A Fraud by yommynice(m): 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2020
Don't trade with Cardnosh. They are thieves. They trade with you for a while to get your attention and when they've known that you've relied on them then they scam you. I was a victim. Don't be a victim. After scamming you then they'd stop taking your calls. I traded with them on 24th of July 2020, after seeing the card and the receipt then they stopped chatting with me until I started messaging them asking what was happening. It took them more than 30 minutes to reply me all to say the cards have been already redeemed and I was trying to call they were ignoring my calls. They pay bloggers to say they're et but they're not. I warn you please don't trade with them

1 Like

Re: Pax Bitcoin And Gift Card Trading Company Is A Fraud by Carlyboi(m): 10:39pm On Jul 30, 2020
Well there’s special place in reserved in hellfire for those shitty scammers and they’d start burning from this planet earth if this is true.create a post to call them out and call them out in as many platforms as you can

(1) (Reply)

See Who Just Made A Breaking News On CNN: Huspuppy / We All Need To Borrow Liver From This Guy / Doctor R*pes Lady Who Came To Him For Abortion (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.