Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens (43051 Views)

First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC / LAUTECH Suspends Certificate Of Graduate Who Claimed A Lecturer Victimised Him / Why We Can't Employ The ATBU Graduate Who Built Drone - VC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by odizeey(m): 2:48pm On Dec 24, 2018
maynation:

I'm not vexed, I'm just concerned about how he will teach me. If it will be through phone call abi room lesson. That's all. undecided
OK. IT is what you can learn alone. But how u go take know where to start na koko. My sister nobody except few sha go teach you for free, if na man you be all these reply u no go see anything. Every man dey give the other close marking.
Information and knowledge nowadays is almost free. Na your time you go use take pay. If you really won learn IT send me pm. If you will faint along the way don't bother.
I was telling my bro I have d resources for him to learn database mgt. But baba no dey serious. I no send if he want I dey ready, just that he might not meet me available then.

If you ready, info plenty for you, for all.
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by olasiyanv(m): 2:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
maynation:

I have four laptops, all I do is charge them, play Pes and watch movies with them. Anything more??

Please help a sister.

Abeg come dash me one out of the four or i should be paying u small small, coz am learning java and app development but I can't afford a laptop for myself please am begging u
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by Viserion: 2:54pm On Dec 24, 2018
SamJed:
for AutoCAD the final year students in my school always have projects that require designing and the minimum price I collect is 3 thousand..... for article writing I work under someone that gives us daily articles to write.. 800 natural per one thousand words.... for photoshop I have my connections...ruby, I am not yet perfect....doing that one small small
iam interested in the article writing
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by Viserion: 2:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
odizeey:
pm
iv sent you a pm
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by Birkhof(m): 2:58pm On Dec 24, 2018
maynation:

You wanna teach me how to make money and you ain't even on whatsap. How then will you teach me?? On phone call, abi I will have to come over to your place?
Thank You Sir, I will just pass.
Alright. If u change ur mind, the number is there
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by olasiyanv(m): 2:59pm On Dec 24, 2018
maynation:

I have four laptops, all I do is charge them, play Pes and watch movies with them. Anything more??

Please help a sister.
pls am really serious about it #maynation
drop ur number let me call u and discuss better
pls pls pls
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by olasiyanv(m): 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2018
SamJed:
for AutoCAD the final year students in my school always have projects that require designing and the minimum price I collect is 3 thousand..... for article writing I work under someone that gives us daily articles to write.. 800 natural per one thousand words.... for photoshop I have my connections...ruby, I am not yet perfect....doing that one small small

pls link me up too I can write article pls call me on 08147669707
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by maynation(f): 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2018
odizeey:
OK. IT is what you can learn alone. But how u go take know where to start na koko. My sister nobody except few sha go teach you for free, if na man you be all these reply u no go see anything. Every man dey give the other close marking.
Information and knowledge nowadays is almost free. Na your time you go use take pay. If you really won learn IT send me pm. If you will faint along the way don't bother.
I was telling my bro I have d resources for him to learn database mgt. But baba no dey serious. I no send if he want I dey ready, just that he might not meet me available then.

If you ready, info plenty for you, for all.
I am not actually complaining about paying, I can pay if I know it's worth it. No one does anything free anymore in this life. I am just more concerned about how the learning/teaching will take place if it won't involve having to leave my current location to go else where. And then, I am so new to some words here perhaps because I studied Biochemistry in school. Like gensyeejay advised, I Am going to start surfing net to gather knowledge about these things.
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by toprealman: 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2018
He just graduated and us waiting to be mobilized for NYSC. What is the news Biko? Can't someone develop the much needed street smart skill necessary to adapt in the challenging world of work?
The so called Dr is seeking for unnecessary attention..... mtchew.
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by odizeey(m): 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2018
maynation:
I am not actually complaining about paying, I can pay if I know it's worth it. No one does anything free anymore in this life. I am just more concerned about how the learning/teaching will take place if it won't involve having to leave my current location to go else where. And then, I am so new to some words here perhaps because I studied Biochemistry in school. Like gensyeejay advised, I Am going to start surfing net to gather knowledge about these things.
OK.
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by odizeey(m): 3:12pm On Dec 24, 2018
Viserion:
iv sent you a pm
you wen dey earn 30k per week
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by tobillionaire(m): 3:22pm On Dec 24, 2018
maynation:

Please help a sister.
will you sell one of them
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by maynation(f): 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2018
tobillionaire:
will you sell one of them
Nah
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 24, 2018
maynation:

Obviously you are into games than me. Although I at a point had to replace my HP 2000 (which I bought because the seller deceived me the graphics card would make me enjoy my game but later turned out to be a mirage ) with hp 15 so has to enjoy my game better b do but none of my laptops cost more than #110k. Which means your one laptop can buy my 4. Well I need a better system tho, because my hp15 becomes slow after hours of serious gaming. I want a better system with quality graphics card. You can recommend for me please, mind you not your type of expensive ones o.

Dedicated graphics of 2Gb & above
RAM of 8GB & above

Gaming Laptops mostly come with dual graphics card Intel ( this should be like 6th gen & above) with Nvidia GeFore or gtx 700-950) speed of 2.5gh & above.

Companies like Lenovo, Dell & HP have Laptops with the above spec , usually new ones cost between 350k-400k. London used 150k and above

Those spec's are also excellent for AutoCAD, heavy video editing & coding ( learning a bit of this recently)

P.S you can check nairaland gaming thread for more info grin
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by tobillionaire(m): 4:22pm On Dec 24, 2018
maynation:
Nah
ok... give out one as a Christmas gift
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by Bugcompiler(m): 5:35pm On Dec 24, 2018
nullboss:
you mean you bought a car took care of your siblings and yourself while still a student in Poly?. omo you neva took wetin you dey do grin

I d program, develop website, teach and training people on programming. That am still doing bro
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by boiz2men(m): 6:10pm On Dec 24, 2018
maynation:

I have BASIC computer skills as I can do so many things although mainly my personal desires. I don't just know any legit skills to acquire that will fetch me money.

My journey began when I searched

"How to design a website"

I found a tutorial and downloaded it.

That has become my daily bread.

I find it hard to understand that a first class comp sci grad can't find work.

I found work before I was even proficient in designing in website
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by odizeey(m): 6:29pm On Dec 24, 2018
boiz2men:

My journey began when I searched

"How to design a website"

I found a tutorial and downloaded it.

That has become my daily bread.

I find it hard to understand that a first class comp sci grad can't find work.

I found work before I was even proficient in designing in website
bro he just graj. He dey hustle. Opportunities no dey for there as e dey for lag.
He dey read online about IT.
If you no go, you no go know
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by boiz2men(m): 6:37pm On Dec 24, 2018
odizeey:
bro he just graj. He dey hustle. Opportunities no dey for there as e dey for lag.
He dey read online about IT.
If you no go, you no go know

I got my first job in Lagos from Edo state.
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by odizeey(m): 6:44pm On Dec 24, 2018
boiz2men:

I got my first job in Lagos from Edo state.
we talking north bro. E go well for you no mean say u go dey rubbish another man hustle. Shebi person buy lappy for you, you no go sub?, bfr you get d job u no chop. No be everybody get opportunity bro.
Like he said he studies IT at nights. Make una free d guy.
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by boiz2men(m): 6:53pm On Dec 24, 2018
odizeey:
we talking north bro. E go well for you no mean say u go dey rubbish another man hustle. Shebi person buy lappy for you, you no go sub?, bfr you get d job u no chop. No be everybody get opportunity bro.
Like he said he studies IT at nights. Make una free d guy.

Excuses upon excuses

In school, I was selling kerosene...

My monthly allawee was 5k and was occasional..

The guy never hungry

Stop finding excuses for this guy.

I didn't have it rosy. The hustle still show on me even though life is a little better
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by odizeey(m): 6:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
boiz2men:

Excuses upon excuses

In school, I was selling kerosene...

Stop finding excuses for this guy.

I didn't have it rosy. The hustle still show on me even though life is a little better
yea. What app have you developed. What major website have you designed. Since you've been in the industry what's your impact on the industry.
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2018
moderatorr1:
First class work for the uneducated.
Be a good student so you can get employed by dropouts.
Jeff bezos was a good student so was bill gates ,mark Zugarberg and aliko dangote and they are making billions out of the different applications of there brain power.

focus on whatever you do and If its an academic environment you find yourself in,be the best don't wallow in the delusion that the hardworking students will work under the unserioius ones.lazy youths

1 Like

Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by boiz2men(m): 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2018
odizeey:
yea. What app have you developed. What major website have you designed. Since you've been in the industry what's your impact on the industry.

This isn't about me.

You are giving this guy excuses. Excuses are the bottlenecks to success.

Soon, you will start saying its the govt.

I need not tell u what I have built or not.

He made a mistake in school by just cramming and passing. I make bold to say this guy can't code even the simplest "hello world".

Most developers don't want to work in a company. They prefer freelance. For a guy to dump CS to dress chicken shows he doesnt code.

One good reason I am not in inter switch and bigger firms is cos I didn't study comp sci (and someone has a first xclass in it)and their interview questions are about " algorithm and data structure " which I didn't know.
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by odizeey(m): 7:18pm On Dec 24, 2018
boiz2men:

This isn't about me.

He made a mistake in school by just cramming and passing. I make bold to say this guy can't code even the simplest "hello world".

Most developers don't want to work in a company. They prefer freelance. For a guy to dump CS to dress chicken shows he doesnt code.

One good reason I am not in inter switch and bigger firms is cos I didn't study comp sci (and someone has a first xclass in it)and their interview questions are about " algorithm and data structure " which I didn't know.

guy you don shook mouth. Wetyn you don do no dey shout. How do you know baba is not coding codedly. Because ppl no dey shout no mean say dem empty. You casting him what have you done. Because person get first class una dey beef. If e easy to get am. Everybody for get am. Go cram na
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by nullboss: 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
Bugcompiler:

I d program, develop website, teach and training people on programming. That am still doing bro
you freelance?
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by Bugcompiler(m): 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2018
nullboss:
you freelance?
Yes
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by Bugcompiler(m): 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2018
[quote author=boiz2men post=74136191]

This isn't about me.

If that guy can code he won't be doing that, except for some publicity stunt.

1 Like

Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by davbravo(m): 9:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
maynia:

I watched an interview recently on elon musk and he said he doesn't hire people base on certificate, he hires people base on skills.
Go and read rich dad, poor dad!
i know having specific skills are important.. But a first class and 2nd class graduate with the same skill, who do you think will be hired
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by odizeey(m): 9:09pm On Dec 24, 2018
davbravo:
i know having specific skills are important.. But a first class and 2nd class graduate with the same skill who do you think will be hired
who has more efficiency will be hired. No be degree go bring money
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by davbravo(m): 9:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
odizeey:
who has more efficiency will be hired. No be degree go bring money
several factors will be considered
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by odizeey(m): 9:39pm On Dec 24, 2018
davbravo:
several factors will be considered
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet 3 Female Nigerian Mechanics Who Shuttle Between School And Work(photos) / Neco Results For 2009/2010 Released! / University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.