Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens (43056 Views)

First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC / LAUTECH Suspends Certificate Of Graduate Who Claimed A Lecturer Victimised Him / Why We Can't Employ The ATBU Graduate Who Built Drone - VC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by Viserion: 10:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
odizeey:
you wen dey earn 30k per week
man is never satisfied..
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by Nobody: 2:04am On Dec 25, 2018
davbravo:
i know having specific skills are important.. But a first class and 2nd class graduate with the same skill, who do you think will be hired

Why do want to be hired in the first place?
The goal is to be at the top not working for those at the Top!
As long as you take a paycheck, you're a slave to it. Most people don't like thinking of it in those terms but, if you're still an employee, think about what your world revolves around. #richdad

I don't blame you, schools produce good employees instead of employers
Get out of the rat race!!

Go and read "rich dad, poor dad"
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by odizeey(m): 7:39am On Dec 25, 2018
Viserion:
man is never satisfied..
be satisfied
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by odizeey(m): 7:44am On Dec 25, 2018
maynia:

Why do want to be hired in the first place?
The goal is to be at the top not working for those at the Top!
As long as you take a paycheck, you're a slave to it. Most people don't like thinking of it in those terms but, if you're still an employee, think about what your world revolves around. #richdad

I don't blame you, schools produce good employees instead of employers
Get out of the rat race!!

Go and read "rich dad, poor dad"
bro u right. Are these not d same ppl castigating the first class guy, but still dey are dying to be slave to the payday
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by Viserion: 7:48am On Dec 25, 2018
odizeey:
be satisfied
just show me the way

1 Like

Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by odizeey(m): 8:10am On Dec 25, 2018
Viserion:
just show me the way
if you are ready to learn. I no dey tell you wetyn u never hear bfr. Go do freelancing.
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 25, 2018
odizeey:
bro u right. Are these not d same ppl castigating the first class guy, but still dey are dying to be slave to the payday

I really appreciate you for your understanding!
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by odizeey(m): 1:12pm On Dec 25, 2018
maynia:

I really appreciate you for your understanding!
you are welcome.
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by frankosivue(m): 3:48pm On Dec 25, 2018
mrvitalis:
I don't believe this... Either he is lying or he is not completely truthful

Northern universities are very very under staffed and would kill for a first class student

There also alot of scholarships for people like him... I don't believe this
#Billionaire ambition! That is my friends favourite tag.
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by Unie30: 2:36pm On Dec 27, 2018
What is wrong with slaughtering birds for a fee. Do you guys know how lucrative Agro Business is?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Neco Results For 2009/2010 Released! / List Of Words To Use Instead Of "Very" / University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.