Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Jesus Seen Live In St Paul Catholic Church In Benin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Seen Live In St Paul Catholic Church In Benin (9605 Views)

What Is The Islamic View On St Paul? / Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood / Jesus Appeared Live At The Sacrament Of D St.paul's Catholic Church Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Seen Live In St Paul Catholic Church In Benin by chelseabmw(m): 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2010
Re: Jesus Seen Live In St Paul Catholic Church In Benin by chelseabmw(m): 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2010
[b]BENIN—AN APPARITION, said to be that of Jesus Christ, was seen yesterday at the St Paul’s Catholic Church, Airport Road Benin City, Edo State, with thousands of Catholic faithful struggling to receive the blessings in the church.

The incident created serious traffic jam along the ever busy road for several hours, particularly when it was learnt that the apparition will reappear by 3p.m.

Thousands throng the church to see for themselves, what is widely believed to be Jesus Christ noticed at the “Monstrance” found in the Church sanctuary.

Many of the faithful were shocked and scared with what they described as the “mysterious appearance” of Jesus Christ. Many laid on the altar to at least pray for the forgiveness of their sins, fearing that the appearance could mean the end of the world.

A staff of the church, who craved anonymity, explained that “the image was an expression of the blessed sacrament, but when sacrament is exposed we usually see the white background in the gold plated object placed on the altar but since yesterday afternoon, we have been seeing Jesus’ form in the background, which is supposed to be white and it has been there till now but it is beginning to go faint now.”

Assistant Priest of the church, Rev Father Chima Okosisi declined comments but acknowledged that it was a strange development, adding that “similar things had happened before in other places, we revered it”.

A catholic faithful, Bernedette Idalo narrated that the apparition appeared at about 3 pm on Wednesday, which she said was the hour of divine mercy, the exact time Jesus was said to have died when he was crucified.

She, however, said that it was totally strange to the church as similar images had appeared on the wall and other places before now but that this particular incident was strange because it appeared in the alter.[/b]
Re: Jesus Seen Live In St Paul Catholic Church In Benin by Acidosis(m): 10:38pm On Aug 05, 2010
Too many wooden cross can make one hallucinate
Re: Jesus Seen Live In St Paul Catholic Church In Benin by TMemos: 10:52pm On Aug 05, 2010
Re: Jesus Seen Live In St Paul Catholic Church In Benin by chelseabmw(m): 12:01am On Aug 06, 2010
TMemos:

What are you scared of?

i don't want jesus to come
Re: Jesus Seen Live In St Paul Catholic Church In Benin by 1105(f): 12:12am On Aug 06, 2010
^^
yes cos we never marry get children, hammer

@topic:
If its true then we are in soup, cos we don too do bad,
Only this evening i insulted like 4 drivers before i drive reach house
how i wan take make heaven if MAN GODDEY show this nite

GOD ABEG FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS ABEG!!
Re: Jesus Seen Live In St Paul Catholic Church In Benin by chelseabmw(m): 12:24am On Aug 06, 2010
Pics . . . . , . , . . . . . . . . . .

Re: Jesus Seen Live In St Paul Catholic Church In Benin by Dolemite(f): 12:26am On Aug 06, 2010
I'm laughing my butt off, Christianity this is your fruit. . . grin FEAR!!
Re: Jesus Seen Live In St Paul Catholic Church In Benin by chibaby5(f): 12:27am On Aug 06, 2010
chelseabmw:

Pics . . . . ,  . ,  . . . . . . . . . .

Can't see no1 in da pic just light  undecided
Re: Jesus Seen Live In St Paul Catholic Church In Benin by chelseabmw(m): 12:45am On Aug 06, 2010
Dolemite:

I'm laughing my butt off, Christianity this is your fruit. . . grin FEAR!!

Are u indirectly talking to me?
Re: Jesus Seen Live In St Paul Catholic Church In Benin by chelseabmw(m): 12:49am On Aug 06, 2010
chi-baby:

Can't see no1 in da pic just light undecided

Look beyond what u see
Re: Jesus Seen Live In St Paul Catholic Church In Benin by 1105(f): 12:56am On Aug 06, 2010
devil don cover so many nairalanders eye ~
Re: Jesus Seen Live In St Paul Catholic Church In Benin by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 06, 2010
190.:

Jésus le Christ, lumière intérieure,

Ne laisse pas mes ténèbres me parler.

Donne-moi d'accueillir ton amour.
Re: Jesus Seen Live In St Paul Catholic Church In Benin by Golders: 1:03am On Aug 06, 2010
ABSOLUTE CATHOLIC MADNESS AND NONSENSE. THIS IS NOTHING BUT GIMMICKRY. I'VE SEEN PEOPLE GATHERED TOGETHER IN PLACES LIKE NSUKKA, ONITSHA, ENUGU, OWERRI, DECIEVING THEMSELVES AND GULLIBLE OTHERS THE UMPTEENTH TIME CLAIMING TO HAVE SEEN THE APPARITION OF JESUS CHRIST.

APPARITION KO, SHROUD OF TURIN NI! AWON ONIRO.
Re: Jesus Seen Live In St Paul Catholic Church In Benin by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 06, 2010
Golders:

ABSOLUTE CATHOLIC MADNESS AND NONSENSE. THIS IS NOTHING BUT GIMMICKRY. I'VE SEEN PEOPLE GATHERED TOGETHER IN PLACES LIKE NSUKKA, ONITSHA, ENUGU, OWERRI, DECIEVING THEMSELVES AND GULLIBLE OTHERS THE UMPTEENTH TIME CLAIMING TO HAVE SEEN THE APPARITION OF JESUS CHRIST.

Re: Jesus Seen Live In St Paul Catholic Church In Benin by chelseabmw(m): 1:15am On Aug 06, 2010
190.:

lol grin grin grin
Re: Jesus Seen Live In St Paul Catholic Church In Benin by chelseabmw(m): 1:25am On Aug 06, 2010
Golders:

I close my see. cool cool cool
Re: Jesus Seen Live In St Paul Catholic Church In Benin by chelseabmw(m): 4:01am On Aug 06, 2010
imhotep:

may God help u too
Re: Jesus Seen Live In St Paul Catholic Church In Benin by Acidosis(m): 6:40am On Aug 06, 2010
Some christians catholics can be funny
Re: Jesus Seen Live In St Paul Catholic Church In Benin by chelseabmw(m): 7:08am On Aug 06, 2010
Acidosis:

Some christians catholics can be funny

What r u talking abt?Does this affect only the catholics?
Re: Jesus Seen Live In St Paul Catholic Church In Benin by Jenwitemi(m): 7:36am On Aug 06, 2010
Aparition of Jesus? Could easily have been a holographic projection to fool you, guys. The technology to project holographic 3D images that look like aparitions has been around for quite a while now. Don't get deceived with stuffs like this. 3D holographic projected images can look quite convincing to believers and even non-believers alike because the technology has been extremely well finetuned over the years.

The upcoming bluebeam 3D holographic show from NASA, that will make Jesus, the Buddha, Mohammed, and others appear in the sky to decieve believers, will be using the same technology, but only more advanced and with the use of satellites. Nigerians should get themselves more informed of these things and should stop letting themselves be manipulated this way. Aparition of jesus ko . . .
Re: Jesus Seen Live In St Paul Catholic Church In Benin by invisible2(m): 8:04am On Aug 06, 2010
Catholics sef, always doing anything to draw attention to themselves.
Re: Jesus Seen Live In St Paul Catholic Church In Benin by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 06, 2010
Ain't it funny?
Re: Jesus Seen Live In St Paul Catholic Church In Benin by oweniwe(m): 8:47am On Aug 06, 2010
All these apparations are plain rubbish
Acidosis:

Too many wooden cross can make one hallucinate
Abi o.
Re: Jesus Seen Live In St Paul Catholic Church In Benin by zmurda(m): 9:19am On Aug 06, 2010
I laugh at people's stupidity and the ability to be always gullible.
Re: Jesus Seen Live In St Paul Catholic Church In Benin by chibaby5(f): 1:08pm On Aug 06, 2010
chelseabmw:

Look beyond what u see

u cant tell me da shape i see in da middle is wat u guys are calling Jesus Christ undecided
I cnt shout jareeh
Re: Jesus Seen Live In St Paul Catholic Church In Benin by chelseabmw(m): 1:26pm On Aug 06, 2010
Jenwitemi:

Aparition of Jesus? Could easily have been a holographic projection to fool you, guys. The technology to project holographic 3D images that look like aparitions has been around for quite a while now. Don't get deceived with stuffs like this. 3D holographic projected images can look quite convincing to believers and even non-believers alike because the technology has been extremely well finetuned over the years.

The upcoming bluebeam 3D holographic show from NASA, that will make Jesus, the Buddha, Mohammed, and others appear in the sky to decieve believers, will be using the same technology, but only more advanced and with the use of satellites. Nigerians should get themselves more informed of these things and should stop letting themselves be manipulated this way. Aparition of jesus ko . . .

i have a friend that saw him.This is for real
Re: Jesus Seen Live In St Paul Catholic Church In Benin by samogconsu(m): 2:09pm On Aug 06, 2010
what the scripture made me to understand is that Jesus will not come the earth until His second coming for the rapture of the saints. Jesus is not like sort of image or ghost, He is more real even than you are.
Shalom
Re: Jesus Seen Live In St Paul Catholic Church In Benin by invisible2(m): 2:57pm On Aug 06, 2010
@chelseabmw, tell your friend to drink malareich, it cures acute malaria. And to think you believe it because your friend saw it is, laughable.
Re: Jesus Seen Live In St Paul Catholic Church In Benin by chelseabmw(m): 3:57pm On Aug 06, 2010
For those doubting thomas watch this videohttp://edopeopleforum.com/index.php/topic,255.0.html
Re: Jesus Seen Live In St Paul Catholic Church In Benin by chelseabmw(m): 4:02pm On Aug 06, 2010
invisible!:

@chelseabmw, tell your friend to drink malareich, it cures acute malaria. And to think you believe it because your friend saw it is, laughable.

keep laughing then
Re: Jesus Seen Live In St Paul Catholic Church In Benin by chelseabmw(m): 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2010
cry cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delivered From 20-Year Drug Addiction: Grace Testimony From United States / Christianity And Science / Does The Bible Instruct Us To Forgive And Forget?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.