Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

What Has Been Your Best Experience On Nairaland This Year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Has Been Your Best Experience On Nairaland This Year (304 Views)

I Have Decided To Financially Help My Fellow Men On Nairaland!! This Is How. / The Best Experience One Can Have / My Experience On Dating Site In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Been Your Best Experience On Nairaland This Year by afolayan22(m): 3:55am On Dec 24, 2018
Hi Landers

Compliment of the Season to all!!

How has Nairaland and most especially Romance room been to you this year so far.

What did you learn or what have you learn or what are you learning presently.

Comment Open don't feel shy to share Romance room testimonies.

ME:It has improve my perception about Love
Re: What Has Been Your Best Experience On Nairaland This Year by DjTboy(m): 3:58am On Dec 24, 2018
Breaking;Suspected Bandits Kill 17 In Fresh Zamfara Attack
Suspected bandits have killed 17 people in an attack on Magami Village of Faru District in Maradun Local Government Area (LGA) of Zamfara State.
The Zamfara State Police Command confirmed the attack and the figure in a statement on Sunday by its spokesperson, Mr Mohammed Shehu.
Mr Shehu said the assailants stormed the village in the late evening of Saturday and attacked innocent villagers.
READ MORE https://www.naijahot.com.ng/2018/12/breakingsuspected-bandits-kill-17-in.html

Re: What Has Been Your Best Experience On Nairaland This Year by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:59am On Dec 24, 2018
THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL OUR NAIRALAND Customers.
Thank you Madam T*** for yesterday's parry.
God bless your daughter's marriage ma'm.
Appreciate!

Merry Xmas to y'all!
Re: What Has Been Your Best Experience On Nairaland This Year by MCMXCVIII(m): 4:44am On Dec 24, 2018
I learnt that, there are scammers bigger than 9mobile or JEDC in the Technology Market section.
And racism, tribalism.. specifically exist in Nigeria through the eyes of Nairaland.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What Has Been Your Best Experience On Nairaland This Year by Deathstroke00(m): 5:05am On Dec 24, 2018
I learnt that no medicine can cure hatred like that of the children of hate

And eye porb gang think we have an imposter as a president ( what a silly way to think )

By the way things are, only one person is fit to take us to the promise land, and thats Buhari.

Thats all the things I learnt

1 Like

Re: What Has Been Your Best Experience On Nairaland This Year by Nobody: 5:48am On Dec 24, 2018
Almost everybody in Nigeria is a fool.

Whether excess suffering has closed the doors of reasoning.

How can a body double operate from the highest office of the land for a long time. Till date no closure.

(1) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Speaks On Dino Melaye ‘faking’ Illness / Song For Every Romancelander By Zeeno / 6 Ways How To Elevate Your Relationship To A Better Position .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.