Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,925 members, 7,952,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:24 PM

Comedian Craze Clown Celebrates His 27th Birthday With Childhood Throwback Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Craze Clown Celebrates His 27th Birthday With Childhood Throwback Photo (20083 Views)

Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture / Tagwaye Twins Celebrate Their Birthday With Childhood Pictures / Don Jazzy's Childhood Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Craze Clown Celebrates His 27th Birthday With Childhood Throwback Photo by Oluwafixed: 7:27am On Dec 24, 2018
View profile below

Re: Comedian Craze Clown Celebrates His 27th Birthday With Childhood Throwback Photo by abiodunakande19: 7:36am On Dec 24, 2018
SarkinYarki:
common with that radio Behind you at that hieght you cant possibly be 27 .

Lol..dating technique
Re: Comedian Craze Clown Celebrates His 27th Birthday With Childhood Throwback Photo by Ayobami7(m): 7:42am On Dec 24, 2018
HBD
Re: Comedian Craze Clown Celebrates His 27th Birthday With Childhood Throwback Photo by Dollabiz: 7:51am On Dec 24, 2018
smiley
Re: Comedian Craze Clown Celebrates His 27th Birthday With Childhood Throwback Photo by Ugosample(m): 10:42am On Dec 24, 2018
9japrof:
grin grin grin

Men would always be men, keeping real to their skin colour, if it were majority of ladies we have, they would forcking bleach their skin, call it "toning", "bringing out their skin colour" or "change of environment"

That's how we have yellow ladies with very thick black skin throwback pictures and you will be asking weather they drank fanta all their lives, is our God not wonderful...

Brothers don't be deceived, demand for a throwback picture to when they were less than 10, cos some of these girls started their bleaching career early oo grin grin

this guy is mad cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

LMAO
Re: Comedian Craze Clown Celebrates His 27th Birthday With Childhood Throwback Photo by Burgerlomo: 12:13pm On Dec 24, 2018
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Comedian Craze Clown Celebrates His 27th Birthday With Childhood Throwback Photo by Yeyeboy88(m): 12:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
Please a good Samaritan should help me with 5K make i just see food chop for Christmas this season of love
Re: Comedian Craze Clown Celebrates His 27th Birthday With Childhood Throwback Photo by kenoz(m): 12:51pm On Dec 24, 2018
HBD
Re: Comedian Craze Clown Celebrates His 27th Birthday With Childhood Throwback Photo by toscolee(m): 1:17pm On Dec 24, 2018
deepwater:
Abeg always put DR. to his name

Op is a lazy Nigerian youth, the mod that brought this to FP is a lazy Nigerian Mod.

How can your report about this guy be from a 2015 article when we are almost in 2019.

Why don't you take time to research well enough before publishing? I am certain you must have prayed and fast for blog to move to the next level. Well as good as that, you too should be ready to the work that is required. You could have spent money to locate him and carry out an exclusive interview with him. Publish it two days before his birthday, everyother blogger would see and request your permission to publish same on Thier blog today being his birthday with credit to you. Imagine 100 mushroom blogs in Nigeria crediting you as source?!!!!

As for the Mod, it just shows that nairaland is like NTA, NIMASA, FRSC, etc etc just another Nigerian establishment with people who don't even know they are there.

OP and Mod don't even know that the guy is a Doctor already, so how can we believe your whole story ?

I'm not the mod but thanks for the advice. I learnt about going the extra mile if I am going to stand out.
Thank you ma.
Re: Comedian Craze Clown Celebrates His 27th Birthday With Childhood Throwback Photo by divinechris(m): 3:17pm On Dec 24, 2018
gistfever:
From Gistvic.com

“Emmanuel Iwueke” A.K.A Craze Clown celebrates his 27th birthday as he shares cute childhood throwback photo.

He is popularly known to be PAPA ADE because that is the role he plays in his comedy skits.

See throwback:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/comedian-craze-clown-celebrates-his.html

he lived in kano state during this childhood
Re: Comedian Craze Clown Celebrates His 27th Birthday With Childhood Throwback Photo by DexterousOne(m): 4:50pm On Dec 22, 2020
UncleNnamdi:
Because of the success of this guy; So many boring and lame folks went into comedy videos.
He was the pioneer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida's Court Case Updates / What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy / BBNaija: Why I Like Cee-C - Lydia Forson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.