Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy (19873 Views)

Kanayo O Kanayo And Anita Ukah At Cros-over Night In Mbaise Imo State / Davido And Sophia Momodu Spent Cross Over Night Together / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by WNRblog: 8:22am On Dec 31, 2021
Nigerian entertainer, Charles Chukwuemeka Oputa who is known as Charly Boy has asked about the significance of cross over night that happens every December 31, Igbere TV reports.

He quizzed about this in a recent post he made on his verified social media handle on the popular social media platform, Instagram.

Making a post, he labeled cross over as ‘nonsense’ before proceeding to ask about the significance of the event.

The post he made reads; “Crossover Nonsense.

“What exactly is the significance of cross over night? Is it stated anywhere in the bible ? Apart from the fact that its a time to worship God is there any other magical or physical purpose?

“I know say many don dey prepare to run into the church about few minutes to 12 just to enter the next year in the church from all sort of places and it makes me wonder what kind of assurance dem yeye pastor dey give them? I laff in Oguta, �nobody is crossing to anywhere untill Buhari packs and goes. We all die here. Get ready for 2022
e go rugged bad oooooo� For those wey no get mind, u are free to die now�

Biko, Happy New Year”

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYGKOSmKq2l/?utm_medium=copy_link

40 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 31, 2021
charly charly

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by isaiah4life(m): 8:30am On Dec 31, 2021
To him and some, it has no significance but imagine being outside the upper room on the day of Pentecost.

Naso HOLY SPIRIT COME ON ONLY 120 people excluding outsiders.

I will rather be in the house of the lord on the last day and first day of the year than inside my house.

Argue with your keyboard.

99 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by Tokskob2008: 8:37am On Dec 31, 2021
Na my house I dey do cross over every year for a long time now,no significance abeg...

152 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by akinsto4ever(m): 8:49am On Dec 31, 2021
Exactly...no significance... But them dey collect offering and Thanksgiving grin grin

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by Globad(f): 11:12am On Dec 31, 2021
It has no significance

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by Jodha(f): 11:26am On Dec 31, 2021
This man and typing hogwash....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by Cholls(m): 12:57pm On Dec 31, 2021
Jodha:
This man and typing hogwash....
my sister
Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by emmabest2000(m): 1:11pm On Dec 31, 2021
It is personal
To some people the cross over night determine how their new year will go or run ,
To some people cross over night is nothing,
But remember that in this life , many atimes your thinking creates your reality.

It is all about your faith !

48 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by Kobicove(m): 1:22pm On Dec 31, 2021
It's merely a symbolic way of going into the new year undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by blackdot1: 6:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
Charly Man cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by Karemarealty288(m): 7:00pm On Dec 31, 2021

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by NwaNimo1(m): 7:59pm On Dec 31, 2021

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by Klington: 7:59pm On Dec 31, 2021
cool
Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by revived2: 7:59pm On Dec 31, 2021
Woooo e dun be

You should excel in 2022
Check my profile anyways

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by 2021Blogger: 8:00pm On Dec 31, 2021
cool

As you dey enter 2022... HERE IS THE LIST OF "TOP RICHEST MUSICIANS IN THE WORLD 2022" €¥£¢$
READ HERE>>>>https://www.google.com/amp/s/uzomediatv.com/top-20-richest-musicians-in-the-world-2022-forbes-wiki-their-net-worth/amp/

Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by money121(m): 8:00pm On Dec 31, 2021
Ok

6 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by Klington: 8:00pm On Dec 31, 2021
At 75 plus, you still dey answer Charly boy.

You father would be so embarrassed.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by Dahunsipaul(m): 8:00pm On Dec 31, 2021
True

It’s just a change of date
Another normal phenomenon

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by whytediamond(m): 8:00pm On Dec 31, 2021
Iffyuaskmeeeenawhoigoask? Singing grin
Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by itsme01: 8:00pm On Dec 31, 2021
cool

Everything in life is about the significance you personally place on it

The Bible and Quran says that large group prayers and when people come together to serve God it is more beneficial

What better day do you get Muslim, Christian, Traditionalist seeking God and sending petition and prayer to heaven than New year crossovers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:00pm On Dec 31, 2021
Sleeping to wake every day is a cross over night.
It's the greatest miracle we have ever witnessed.

Cc.

Thank you God for life.

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by omonla10(m): 8:01pm On Dec 31, 2021
Mr charly boy, u sound stupid when u don't leave people to practice what they believe in.. At ur age sir, I'm ashamed of u

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by hopefulLandlord: 8:01pm On Dec 31, 2021
Nothing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by wiseone28: 8:01pm On Dec 31, 2021
Nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 31, 2021
Thats for those who want to cross over... After drinking my vodka I will do my own crossing ontop the round hips of my new girlfriendgrin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by ZendayaColeman(f): 8:02pm On Dec 31, 2021
70 years old man....

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by Phils: 8:02pm On Dec 31, 2021
Beginning of the year seems like point of re-assessment for the journey ahead.

Crossover ensures you don't start the new year thoughtlessly and absent mindedly. Crossover is that quite time you have with yourself, inner being and the Almighty.

Most people normally set an expectation at in agreement with inner self, asking the Almighty for grace to achieve the target.

A prosperous 2022 ahead.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by HEAVEN4444: 8:02pm On Dec 31, 2021
area fadaaaaaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guccybranch Is Also Out Of EFCC Custody (video) / D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) / Tobi Bakre Celebrates His Father's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.