Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,383 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business - Business To Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business (11434 Views)

Buy Red Oil In Lagos / Solara Convertible For Sale! Price: N1.7 (negotiable) Photo / CBD Oils_ A Cure For Different Kinds Of Diseases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by lizdammy: 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2020
Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by lizdammy: 11:22am On Jan 09, 2020
Thank you.
Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by lizdammy: 9:04pm On Jan 10, 2020
Thanks for the patronage
Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by lizdammy: 9:07pm On Jan 10, 2020
Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by lizdammy: 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2020
Thanks
Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by lizdammy: 5:02pm On Jan 14, 2020
Thank you very much.
Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by lizdammy: 10:15pm On Jan 15, 2020
[quote author=lizdammy post=85468281][/quote]
Check it out
Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by lizdammy: 10:17pm On Jan 15, 2020
Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by ACAN(m): 1:44am On Jan 16, 2020
Good News! Are you Interested in This?

On 7th December, I 2019, we did the Invest 2020 Opportunities & Trade Ideas Summit but prior that period. That is, before the date of the seminar, I have lots of calls and feedback regarding the seminar especially those in Port Harcourt and Abuja. Their feedback was that I should come and organize the seminar in their location.

Initially, I did not want to yield but due to the fact that I want you as an investor to succeed in the market then get the best ROI, I hereby announce the Invest 2020 Opportunities and Trade Ideas Summit slated to hold in Abuja, Chida International Hotel, Plot 224, Solomon Lar Way, Utako District, Abuja January 18, 2020, 10am

And PortHarcourt Emerald Hotel Limited. 193, Aba Road, Rumuola, PortHarcourt. February 8, 2020 Time: 10am

This seminar is a very special one but I won’t tell you the reason yet. However, you might be wondering what really does the seminar entails. In this seminar, you will discover

1.5 strategies for picking Best Stock
2. Critical Chart patterns for pinpointing stock that will soar higher in 2020
3. How to Identify opportunities in stocks, fixed income and commodities under any market
4. Mastering earnings and dividend game plan.
5. Host of others

As a common attitude, I know that you might decide not to come as a result of excuses best known to you. However, excuses, like I did not budget for it, should not be among your reasons for not attending because the seminar is at an affordable fee.

Other comprehensive training materials on stock Trading and Investing for Financial Independence series are available for you to view on your mobile phone, laptop, desktop, and TV sets. Kindly call or send yes to 08032055467, 08028164086 or 08111811223.

Click on the below link to register now.

http://workshop.investdataonline.com/wkabj

Happy Trading,
Ambrose Omordion

Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by lizdammy: 5:10pm On Jan 19, 2020
Thanks for the calls.
Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by lizdammy: 5:10pm On Jan 20, 2020
Check out the unboxing of c.bd oil below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2n9znZIvxY
Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by lizdammy: 5:04pm On Jan 21, 2020
wakes:
CBD OIL BUSINESS MEETING IN ABUJA
We had an amazing business meeting in Abuja yesterday where top players in the CBD oil business in Nigeria
discussed the business opportunity and shared their success stories.

"CBD OIL is God sent" according to someone in a business meeting yesterday at AREA 3, Abuja.
According to her, a Professor of medicine said the way CBD OIL is working for people,
it may soon take over their profession.

In the same meeting, another satisfied user testified of how CBD OIL took away her plantar fasciitis.
Plantar fasciitis commonly causes stabbing pain that usually occurs with your first steps in the morning.

In terms of business, whatever will alleviate pains without side effects is a winner anywhere.
Pharmacist Ameh narrated how his patients are buying the product like crazy.
This, according to him, has translated into a cool business.

He said it was because of the amazing health benefits that he opted to try out CBD OIL.
But it turned out to become a money spinner for him too.

The TOP story came from Mrs. Heather who reported that,
in the month of November alone, she made about 1.7 million in bonuses from the sale of cbd oil.
These bonuses have been paid by the CBD OIL company aside the profits she made per each sale. This is huge!

This aspect of the CBD OIL is what interests me the most too.
Why? Because while you are helping lives(alleviating pains, solving marital challenges, etc),
you are also making money by the side at the same time.

Are you in Abuja and are looking for a business opportunity?
Would you like to learn more about the CBD OIL business or buy CBD oil? Kindly contact Dammy on 080-666-468-68

Start this business today and thank me later.
Blessings!
Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by lizdammy: 9:21am On Jan 22, 2020
Who else needs the oil? Call now. Promo on going
Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by lizdammy: 5:15pm On Jan 22, 2020
wakes:
Did you know that CBD oil is gaining momentum globally and
making huge money for people as well?

The amazing health benefits will blow you away.
Get informed about this incredible oil now.

I have spent sleepless nights and packaged all the information you need
to know about this miracle oil (as some people call it). Plus you will learn how to make
hundreds of thousands if not millions of naira from the CBD OIL business.

Download the FREE EBOOK on CBD OIL now @ https://www.cbdoilbenefitslist.com/

You could Whatsapp me on 080-666-468-68.

Blessings!
Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by lizdammy: 8:46pm On Jan 24, 2020
Thank you very much for the continued patronage.
May God bless you.
May you be healed permanently in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by lizdammy: 6:00pm On Jan 27, 2020
Thanks got them
Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by lizdammy: 12:19pm On Jan 29, 2020
Thank you real good.
Keep calling Dammylove for C.BD OIL on 0806. 666 46 868.
Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by lizdammy: 5:43pm On Jan 30, 2020
Thanks so much for the patronage.
Blessings
Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by lizdammy: 8:27pm On Jan 30, 2020
Great opportunity
Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by lizdammy: 5:21pm On Jan 31, 2020
I deeply appreciate your loyalty and patronage.
Kindly check my signature for contact.
Blessings!
Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by lizdammy: 9:34pm On Feb 01, 2020
Get help now.
Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by lizdammy: 1:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
I deeply appreciate your loyalty and patronage.
Kindly check my signature for contact.
Blessings!
Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by lizdammy: 10:54pm On Feb 06, 2020
Highly Recommended. Check it out
Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by lizdammy: 7:06pm On Feb 07, 2020
Thanks again for the patronage.
Blessings!
I remain DammyLove
0806-664-6868.
Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by lizdammy: 7:30pm On Feb 08, 2020
wakes:
C.BD OIL BUSINESS MEETING IN ABUJA
We had an amazing business meeting in Abuja yesterday where top players in the CB.D oil business in Nigeria
discussed the business opportunity and shared their success stories.

"CB.D OIL is God sent" according to someone in a business meeting yesterday at AREA 3, Abuja.
According to her, a Professor of medicine said the way C.BD OIL is working for people,
it may soon take over their profession.

In the same meeting, another satisfied user testified of how C.BD OIL took away her plantar fasciitis.
Plantar fasciitis commonly causes stabbing pain that usually occurs with your first steps in the morning.

In terms of business, whatever will alleviate pains without side effects is a winner anywhere.
Pharmacist Ameh narrated how his patients are buying the product like crazy.
This, according to him, has translated into a cool business.

He said it was because of the amazing health benefits that he opted to try out CB.D OIL.
But it turned out to become a money spinner for him too.

The TOP story came from Mrs. Heather who reported that,
in the month of November alone, she made about 1.7 million in bonuses from the sale of cb.d oil.
These bonuses have been paid by the C.BD OIL company aside the profits she made per each sale. This is huge!

This aspect of the CB.D OIL is what interests me the most too.
Why? Because while you are helping lives(alleviating pains, solving marital challenges, etc),
you are also making money by the side at the same time.

Are you in Abuja and are looking for a business opportunity?
Would you like to learn more about the C.BD OIL business or buy C.BD oil? Kindly contact Dammy on 080-666-468-68

Start this business today and thank me later.
Blessings!
Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by lizdammy: 10:20pm On Feb 09, 2020
Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by lizdammy: 5:06am On Feb 10, 2020
Thanks again for the patronage.
Blessings!
DammyLove
0806-664-6868.
Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by lizdammy: 9:03am On Feb 10, 2020
Good morning
Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by lizdammy: 1:35pm On Feb 12, 2020
Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by lizdammy: 9:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
Thanks
Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by lizdammy: 2:31pm On Feb 13, 2020
Blessings¡
Keep calling Dammylove
Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by lizdammy: 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2020
Thanking you very much.
Keep calling.
Blessings!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buy OK Wears In Bails Direct From USA- Hola! / I Urgently Need Suppliers Of Palm Oil, Charcoal And Shea Nut / Automated Car Wash Machine For Sale(hot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.