Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business - Business To Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business (11423 Views)

Buy Red Oil In Lagos / Solara Convertible For Sale! Price: N1.7 (negotiable) Photo / CBD Oils_ A Cure For Different Kinds Of Diseases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by lizdammy: 9:34pm On Feb 16, 2020
Availability confirmed.
Determined to serve you better.
Blessings!
Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by lizdammy: 5:59pm On Feb 21, 2020
thank you
Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by lizdammy: 2:22pm On Feb 23, 2020
Who else needs it?
Keep calling.
See number below in my signature
Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by lizdammy: 7:02pm On Feb 23, 2020
Thanks for the patronage.
Blessings!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3N62Fm3yErA
Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by lizdammy: 3:16pm On Feb 24, 2020
Thanking you very much.
Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by lizdammy: 3:18pm On Mar 10, 2020
Thank you very much for the continued patronage.
May God bless you.
May you be healed permanently in Jesus name. Amen.
Once again, I appreciate your patronage!
Blessings!
I remain Dammylove
Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by lizdammy: 10:40pm On Mar 11, 2020
Thanking you very much.
Keep calling.
Blessings!
Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by lizdammy: 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2020
Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by lizdammy: 8:46am On Mar 16, 2020
Who else wants to earn?
This is a cool opportunity.
Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by lizdammy: 12:26am On Mar 18, 2020
Thank you for the patronage.
Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by lizdammy: 3:09pm On Mar 19, 2020
Who else needs CBD OIL or wants to start the business?
Contact me below
Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by lizdammy: 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2020
lizdammy:
Thank you very much for the continued patronage.
May God bless you.
May you be healed permanently in Jesus name. Amen.
Once again, I appreciate your patronage!
Blessings!
I remain Dammylove
Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by lizdammy: 5:16pm On Mar 21, 2020
Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by lizdammy: 8:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
[quote author=lizdammy post=87641917]
[/quote
Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by lizdammy: 11:50am On Mar 24, 2020
Made N1.1M only from commissions.
It's a great biz

Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by lizdammy: 4:15pm On Mar 24, 2020

Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by lizdammy: 8:43pm On Mar 25, 2020
lizdammy:
Thank you for the patronage.
Blessings
Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by lizdammy: 10:24am On Mar 27, 2020
see where to buy cbd oil ...
Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by lizdammy: 11:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by EvagreenEditors: 11:19am On Apr 23, 2020
Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by EvagreenEditors: 3:37pm On May 16, 2020
wakes:
CBD OIL BUSINESS MEETING IN ABUJA
We had an amazing business meeting in Abuja yesterday where top players in the CBD oil business in Nigeria
discussed the business opportunity and shared their success stories.

"CBD OIL is God sent" according to someone in a business meeting yesterday at AREA 3, Abuja.
According to her, a Professor of medicine said the way CBD OIL is working for people,
it may soon take over their profession.

In the same meeting, another satisfied user testified of how CBD OIL took away her plantar fasciitis.
Plantar fasciitis commonly causes stabbing pain that usually occurs with your first steps in the morning.

In terms of business, whatever will alleviate pains without side effects is a winner anywhere.
Pharmacist Ameh narrated how his patients are buying the product like crazy.
This, according to him, has translated into a cool business.

He said it was because of the amazing health benefits that he opted to try out CBD OIL.
But it turned out to become a money spinner for him too.

The TOP story came from Mrs. Heather who reported that,
in the month of November alone, she made about 1.7 million in bonuses from the sale of cbd oil.
These bonuses have been paid by the CBD OIL company aside the profits she made per each sale. This is huge!

This aspect of the CBD OIL is what interests me the most too.
Why? Because while you are helping lives(alleviating pains, solving marital challenges, etc),
you are also making money by the side at the same time.

Are you in Abuja and are looking for a business opportunity?
Would you like to learn more about the CBD OIL business or buy CBD oil? Kindly contact Dammy on 080-666-468-68

Start this business today and thank me later.
Blessings!
Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by lizdammy: 6:46am On May 23, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6loG_vSpcQ
wakes:
CBD OIL BUSINESS MEETING IN ABUJA
We had an amazing business meeting in Abuja yesterday where top players in the CBD oil business in Nigeria
discussed the business opportunity and shared their success stories.

"CBD OIL is God sent" according to someone in a business meeting yesterday at AREA 3, Abuja.
According to her, a Professor of medicine said the way CBD OIL is working for people,
it may soon take over their profession.

In the same meeting, another satisfied user testified of how CBD OIL took away her plantar fasciitis.
Plantar fasciitis commonly causes stabbing pain that usually occurs with your first steps in the morning.

In terms of business, whatever will alleviate pains without side effects is a winner anywhere.
Pharmacist Ameh narrated how his patients are buying the product like crazy.
This, according to him, has translated into a cool business.

He said it was because of the amazing health benefits that he opted to try out CBD OIL.
But it turned out to become a money spinner for him too.

The TOP story came from Mrs. Heather who reported that,
in the month of November alone, she made about 1.7 million in bonuses from the sale of cbd oil.
These bonuses have been paid by the CBD OIL company aside the profits she made per each sale. This is huge!

This aspect of the CBD OIL is what interests me the most too.
Why? Because while you are helping lives(alleviating pains, solving marital challenges, etc),
you are also making money by the side at the same time.

Are you in Abuja and are looking for a business opportunity?
Would you like to learn more about the CBD OIL business or buy CBD oil? Kindly contact Dammy on 080-666-468-68

Start this business today and thank me later.
Blessings!
Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by lizdammy: 1:53pm On Jun 09, 2020
I appreciate you for the continued patronage.
Keep calling DammyLove on 0806 66 46 868 for CB D OIL
I care!
Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by lizdammy: 1:22pm On Jun 10, 2020
So you are Looking for pure cb d oil at the best price? Check it out.
Contact Dammylove on 0 8 0 6 6 6 4 6 8 6 8 now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2n9znZIvxY
Blessings!
Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by lizdammy: 1:25pm On Jun 10, 2020
Great!
Are you Looking for pure cb.d oil at the best price? Check it out.
Contact Dammylove on 0 8 0 6 6 6 4 6 8 6 8 now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2n9znZIvxY
Blessings!
Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by lizdammy: 5:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
I deeply appreciate the huge patronage.
Who else needs #CBD OIL?
Kindly contact Dammylove on o8o66646868

Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by lizdammy: 7:14am On Jun 30, 2020
Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by lizdammy: 11:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
Thanks for the deals.
Keep calling Dammylove on o8o66646868
Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by lizdammy: 8:11am On Aug 19, 2020
Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by lizdammy: 7:44pm On Aug 21, 2020
Re: Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business by lizdammy: 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2020
Thanks for the patronage. Keep calling Dammylove on o7o87787676

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buy OK Wears In Bails Direct From USA- Hola! / I Urgently Need Suppliers Of Palm Oil, Charcoal And Shea Nut / Automated Car Wash Machine For Sale(hot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.