Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

My Bad Experience Gtbank Customer Service - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Bad Experience Gtbank Customer Service (578 Views)

Aggrieved GTBank Customer Attempts To Set Bank On Fire In Ogun / My Bad Experience With Fairmoney Loan (must Read), Learn From This / My Bad Experience Buying An Office Chair Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bad Experience Gtbank Customer Service by kcwealth(m): 6:20am On Dec 24, 2018
I placed an order on konga.com (R776722952) on the 7th of September 2018 for a home theater system worth N15, 700. The order payment showed up as successful but konga did not create order. I paid with Gtbank usssd code and my bank account was charged for the order.

I contacted Gtbank and they said that the payment was sent successfully to konga. I contacted konga and reported the issue and they asked me to send them a proof of payment which I did. Konga insists that the payment was not received but that they will investigate the issue further with only a suggestion that only GtBank can resolve the issue.

I contacted Gtbank for a refund but they said I should lay a complaint and wait for a response.
It's been more than 3 months and still no solution has been reached. Both companies have been really unprofessional about this issue.

GtBank is rather incompetent to handle dispense error or payment issues

Re: My Bad Experience Gtbank Customer Service by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:27am On Dec 24, 2018
GTBANK can love to disappoint their customers sha!
Nuff said already!
Re: My Bad Experience Gtbank Customer Service by siralos135: 6:34am On Dec 24, 2018
It is well my brother
Re: My Bad Experience Gtbank Customer Service by selfwife(f): 6:40am On Dec 24, 2018
GT's customer care is not good especially in Ibadan. They talk to you as if you are disturbing them. I went to the GT at bodija road few weeks ago and they way they were arrogantly directing customers(including an old man whose pension has not been refunded by the bank) from one table to another was annoying...they need training. and as for access bank, continue removing my small money as if you are the one that put it there just continue. the day I will enter your office, you will think it is storm.

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience Gtbank Customer Service by Jay1F(m): 6:49am On Dec 24, 2018
Nna.. Ego GI aga kwa na o

(1) (Reply)

Oyeni Quality Shoes (my Brand) / Banned From Using Paypal or Stripe Then Use This For All Your Payment Needs! / How To Start A Makeup Artists Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.