Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

World's Most Beautiful Actress - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / World's Most Beautiful Actress (8024 Views)

Hot bikini PHOTOS that will get you wet of Nollywood Most Beautiful Actress / Omotola Is The Most Beautiful Actress To Grace The Nigerian Cinema ( Pics) / The Most Beautiful Actress In Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Most Beautiful Actress by blacksta(m): 9:20pm On Aug 09, 2010
mama-gee:

Genevieve Nnaji, ugly?

I bet you think Mercy Johnson is a beauty queen. grin

Maybe i was a bit extreme but when mercy comes into play - Genevieve stands out a bit - but she is not all that - too dark
Re: World's Most Beautiful Actress by mamagee3(f): 9:25pm On Aug 09, 2010
blacksta:

Maybe i was a bit extreme but when mercy comes into play  - Genevieve stands out a bit -  but she is not all that  - too dark
Genevieve Nnaji is too dark?

Then I bet you think mercy johnson's skin is well toned

Genevieve Nnaji has a chocolate toned skin that everyone would love to have.

Do you think all the pictures of those foreigners are better than her when it comes to the looks department.

Do you think she's a model because of her hometown? undecided
Re: World's Most Beautiful Actress by marcus1234: 9:28pm On Aug 09, 2010
Re: World's Most Beautiful Actress by blacksta(m): 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2010
mama-gee:

Genevieve Nnaji is too dark?

Then I bet you think mercy johnson's skin is well toned

Do you think all the pictures of those foreigners are better than her when it comes to the looks department.

Do you think she's a model because of her hometown? undecided

what a joker - chocolate toned skin - abeg do have a picture or a link?

Re: World's Most Beautiful Actress by mamagee3(f): 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2010
^^Duh. . .Google is over the internet for a reason.

Go look it up yourself.
Re: World's Most Beautiful Actress by blacksta(m): 10:01pm On Aug 09, 2010
ok
Re: World's Most Beautiful Actress by omar22(m): 11:31pm On Aug 09, 2010

Genevieve makes a 55 years Iman look like she could win miss world again,

Chocolate toned what? more like BURNT toned
Re: World's Most Beautiful Actress by tekajibril(m): 11:57pm On Aug 09, 2010
I would smash Iman over Genevieve anyday!!
Re: World's Most Beautiful Actress by mamagee3(f): 1:16am On Aug 10, 2010
tekajibril:

I would smash Iman over Genevieve anyday!!
grin grin grin
Re: World's Most Beautiful Actress by Nobody: 4:22am On Aug 10, 2010
When it comes down to Nollywood's most beautiful actress,Nnaji extremely stands out.Have a look on how many newly introduced actresses faded, 4 instance Ini edo.If u really know what is beauty,u'll know that Ini is no longer the beauty icon she used to be probably because of exposure to much sex and addition of weight(damsels know better) yet Nnaji has done worse indecency yet she glitters.Dat is beauty! Meanwhile never count any nollywood actress when it comes to world's most beautiful actress.
Re: World's Most Beautiful Actress by Nobody: 4:30am On Aug 10, 2010
I made a little mistake in my initial posting.The last sentence should be 'count not any nollywood actress when it comes to world's most beautiful actresses.God bless u
Re: World's Most Beautiful Actress by Vedren(f): 1:44pm On Aug 11, 2010
Why are black people so critical of their own people when it comes to complexion? I didn't see one of you Africans stereotype any of the white actresses that were posted, and I honestly didn't think all of them were pretty.

As soon as someone posts a black person on a black thread, if they aren't perfect, they're suddenly bashed from their own people, which at the end of the day, should be the only people to have their backs when they already have it hard enough being black in a white world.

All I'm saying is that we should be so hard on one another and always giving other cultures more praise than you give your own.

Needless to say, "Too Dark", is nothing more than a historical color complex. Why is one always too dark- never too light? Get with the times you guys and look at what blacks have become- against our own looks.
Re: World's Most Beautiful Actress by tekajibril(m): 12:01pm On Oct 31, 2010
Vedren:

Why are black people so critical of their own people when it comes to complexion? I didn't see one of you Africans stereotype any of the white actresses that were posted, and I honestly didn't think all of them were pretty.

As soon as someone posts a black person on a black thread, if they aren't perfect, they're suddenly bashed from their own people, which at the end of the day, should be the only people to have their backs when they already have it hard enough being black in a white world.

All I'm saying is that we should be so hard on one another and always giving other cultures more praise than you give your own.

Needless to say, "Too Dark", is nothing more than a historical color complex. Why is one always too dark- never too light? Get with the times you guys and look at what blacks have become- against our own looks.
Did a white girl steal the love of ur life?
Re: World's Most Beautiful Actress by OlaRay4(m): 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2010
I dont know about being critical

but when it comes to the world beautiful actresses

Please dont EVER and I mean NEVER mention the name of Genevieve or Johnson, I dont care whether they are my own or they live next door, we are talking about beauty!!! not DEMO!!!!
Re: World's Most Beautiful Actress by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 31, 2010
Ola-Ray:

Please dont EVER and I mean NEVER mention the name of Genevieve or Johnson
Nairaland will kill me one day grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ola-Ray:

, we are talking about beauty!!! not DEMO!!!!
lol dude they ain't that bad esp my girl Genny. She is cute maybe not in the league of the world's most beautiful but she's pretty.
Re: World's Most Beautiful Actress by geekays: 4:18pm On Oct 31, 2010
Aishwarya Rai and Jessica Alba
Re: World's Most Beautiful Actress by iice(f): 4:57pm On Oct 31, 2010
Ola-Ray:

Please dont EVER and I mean NEVER mention the name of Genevieve or Johnson, I dont care whether they are my own or they live next door, we are talking about beauty!!! not DEMO!!!!

rofl
Re: World's Most Beautiful Actress by mamita86: 7:34pm On Dec 20, 2011
Send me mail , (mamitaabdiwahid86@yahoo.in)

Hello,

Am Miss Mamita, I saw your profile and became interested in you and it gives me a great happiness to write you after viewing your profile. which really interest me to have talk with you, because you are such a partner i need in my life and i really need to speak with you, i will be interested in us being close friends or partners, reply to my email address (mamitaabdiwahid86@yahoo.in) so that i can send you some of my pictures of me and tell you more about me. OKAY. Bye.

Send me mail , (mamitaabdiwahid86@yahoo.in)

Urs Mamita
Re: World's Most Beautiful Actress by HISchild: 11:35pm On Dec 20, 2011
"Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised." - Prov 31:30

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Striking Resemblance Between Runtown And Kendrick Lamar Photos / Bbnaija: Meet Elozonam Twin Brother (photos) / Shocking Photos Of Celebs Without Make-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.