Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,614 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks (47569 Views)

Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) / Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks by Happyfela(m): 4:22pm On Dec 24, 2018
How are the relatives feeling now,shameless
Re: Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks by MrFly(m): 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2018
xpansion:
Recall earlier that it was posted on Nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/4920906/lady-dumped-boyfriend-after-sex that A Nigerian lady took to Twitter to reveal how her parents damaged her, and further called out her boyfriend who dumped her after eating all her mum’s chicken.

The Nigerian lady who admitted that she grew up in a religious family, disclosed that she always wanted freedom and got it when one Tunde, a man who supplies her mum with chicken feed made her feel comfortable.

Well, the boyfriend has come on twitter and posted his own side of the story. According to him, she was the one that insisted they should have sex, and he only broke up with her to save her.

The boyfriend who uses the twitter handle @vicrade wrote:

now that u'v apologised, u go chop am again. No be girls?
Re: Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks by Ayobami7(m): 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2018
hmmmmm
Re: Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks by succri(m): 4:54pm On Dec 24, 2018
another up coming Yoruba demon *hiss*
Re: Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:17pm On Dec 24, 2018
dominique:
No time for long story oga. Did you or did you not sleep with her, collect her money, eat her mum's chickens and dumped her afterwards?

I am sure all these happened over a period of time. And relationships do come to an end.

But she makes it sound as if he bedded her, took her money then dumped her within a 24 hr time frame.

Even if so, and although it's callous, shouldn't be a guarantee for his future affections.

Or do you mean to say that all the men dumped after spending money on women are entitled to their future affections as well?
Re: Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:20pm On Dec 24, 2018
emrain:
Another weakling on the lose. Smh. Btw, the boy couldn't add more context to the chicken part. Such a wimp.

Imagine if someone painted you as the evilest person to a national international audience?
Re: Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks by Seandisputed(m): 5:21pm On Dec 24, 2018
doctoradekokolo:
er'where. This one's an interesting plot. All for 'likes', 'shares' and 'followers'.

There are some things i want to post online sometimes, but then i remember i have family members on social media also. So i lay low.

These set of people baffles me.
Re: Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks by Peterosky(m): 6:20pm On Dec 24, 2018
Sweet miss Ola please kindly come back to your lover boy.He is truly sorry, he misses you so so much. Abeg na which village Ola de? Make I send Lala the god of snake love to am on behalf of her chicken pussy eater.
Re: Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks by 4ckTOTO: 6:47pm On Dec 24, 2018
dont mess with a woman that genuinely love you. its not even easy to see this type of geh in naija. i wish i was still single
Re: Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks by bamidelevictor(m): 6:50pm On Dec 24, 2018
Believe it or leave it dis boi is lying "I never knew you have join Twitter", yet u say she blocked you on Twitter OGBENI DIS UR FABU NO DEY ADD UP
Re: Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks by SureConcept: 6:50pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ola please forgive him and move on if u have to? From his story, he is truly sorry about all BUT HE STILL HASN'T CHANGED. He's a broken boy. He still has a lot to learn.
Just forgive him and be friends with him again. Do not hate him but please be double sure if you want him back. Plz be double sure please.
Guys over here on nairaland, Feminism has made us so defensive and abusive of the ladies here. Some are good and some are so arrogant, why don't we turn the tables?
Let's learn to be good too, love more and hurt less. Sieve the beans from the chaff, and live happily ever after.
There are lovely ladies around. Ladies who want to love and be loved in return. Let's love them too and stay faithful to them.
For the feminists, TREAT THEM LIKE trash. OUR MOTHERSMOTHER'S were not baby mama's or slay Queen's or SMALL GIRLS WITH BIG God's (POCKETS). Yet they fave north to us, loved us, nurtured us and see us grow.
There are still ladies like that. We need to love them more and keep the SO CALLED FEMINISTS SINGLE AND FRUSTRATED.
Re: Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks by pansophist(m): 6:54pm On Dec 24, 2018
dominique:
No time for long story oga. Did you or did you not sleep with her, collect her money, eat her mum's chickens and dumped her afterwards?

Too much sentiments here. Firstly, the sex was mutual. Eating her mum's chicken was her being accommodating. He didn't stole the money from her. And as for dumping, relationship is voluntary, and every party has the inalienable right to leave even without any explanations.
Re: Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks by Omoluabi16(m): 6:54pm On Dec 24, 2018
Announcing on twitter you bleeped yourselves.i doubted the story but didn't know they're dafties.
Re: Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks by zivility: 9:44pm On Dec 24, 2018
directorXixXICK:
This cars has being moving from the swallow of risk to the eternity of human making us understand that doors don't bite.. So we can let findings of human race interpolate with the dignity of running behind bars not minding the magnetic force of nature to get to see when we get there... I hope you all understand.. Thank you
Nope pls - poet
Re: Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks by Yeyeboy88(m): 4:22am On Dec 25, 2018
Bro i already sent my account details to you
Frankyboy1:

Lucky you! Send ur details asap
Re: Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks by sisisioge: 5:20am On Dec 25, 2018
Oniranu! So you ate her chicken and her thing and ran away shocked
Re: Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks by Seandisputed(m): 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2018
doctoradekokolo:
er'where. This one's an interesting plot. All for 'likes', 'shares' and 'followers'.

All for the likes bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? / He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents / 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.