Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,399 members, 7,861,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:10 AM

Jimi Agbaje: I Will Dismantle Lekki Toll Gate If Elected - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje: I Will Dismantle Lekki Toll Gate If Elected (15691 Views)

Jimi Agbaje: I Have Not Joined The APC, Disregard Falsehoods / Tinubu: My Government Will Dismantle Bottlenecks In Mining Sector / MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje: I Will Dismantle Lekki Toll Gate If Elected by dante0147: 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2018
Corrinthians:
Agbaje has the IQ of a typical Wawa Miscreant. cheesy

I AM SURE YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN TO THE ISLAND OR EVER PASSED THE TOLL GATES THERE ....AND EVEN IF YOU HAVE I AM VERY SURE YOU HAVE BEEN THERE JUST ONCE CAUSE IF YOU GO THERE ON A REGULAR BASIS OR YOU STAY THERE I AM SURE YOU WONT COME ON HERE AND TALK TRASH YOU IGNORANT WALKING SPERM!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje: I Will Dismantle Lekki Toll Gate If Elected by adelacuna(m): 4:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
1972xy:
Rubbish: This is the more reason why you can't ever be elected.
Agbaje you have expired.
Tell me the rubbish in the solution he just proffer, am sure you don't stay in Lagos and if you do definitely not on the island else you won't be talking like this.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje: I Will Dismantle Lekki Toll Gate If Elected by Corrinthians(m): 4:55pm On Dec 24, 2018
dante0147:

I AM SURE YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN TO THE ISLAND OR EVER PASSED THE TOLL GATES THERE ....AND EVEN IF YOU HAVE I AM VERY SURE YOU HAVE BEEN THERE JUST ONCE CAUSE IF YOU GO THERE ON A REGULAR BASIS OR YOU STAY THERE I AM SURE YOU WONT COME ON HERE AND TALK TRASH YOU IGNORANT WALKING SPERM!
Cc: Mynd44.

Come put this one on a leash sir.
Re: Jimi Agbaje: I Will Dismantle Lekki Toll Gate If Elected by AkpaMgbor(m): 5:03pm On Dec 24, 2018
Corrinthians:
Mynd44, rule 2 on multiple counts.

Take note.
Get the fvck off you bloody hypocrite! Didn't you just insult a tribe on your original post? Fvcking hypocrite..I've already reported your post to the mods too.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje: I Will Dismantle Lekki Toll Gate If Elected by REDshouse(m): 5:07pm On Dec 24, 2018
sinola:

We won't he if we agree.... Is high time we liberate ourselves from all these mortgaged life all these greedy politicians has set us to....
It will be the best thing that will happen o us living in lekki, ajar environs.
My family and I spends grossly 1200 everyday just on that God forsaken traffic. IMAGINE, saving that money for 365 days.... Kai
never bliv a politician..... They are all the same
Re: Jimi Agbaje: I Will Dismantle Lekki Toll Gate If Elected by macello4(m): 5:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
Corrinthians:
u are couse with poverty and slavery mentality. Locate any MFM church for ur total deliverance.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje: I Will Dismantle Lekki Toll Gate If Elected by BanevsJoker(m): 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
Sirpaul:
hmmmmm Ambode said same... only for him to come in and increase the toll
Ambode never said that. Instead, he tried to justify the tollgate by claiming the revenue generated will be used to develop other parts of Lagos. Nothing lasts forever though, Tinubu and his cronies will also be history soon.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje: I Will Dismantle Lekki Toll Gate If Elected by mukthar2000(m): 5:44pm On Dec 24, 2018
Till u enter now abiii
Re: Jimi Agbaje: I Will Dismantle Lekki Toll Gate If Elected by ahaika23: 5:47pm On Dec 24, 2018
Sai Baba, toll gate must remain! Buhari till 2030
Re: Jimi Agbaje: I Will Dismantle Lekki Toll Gate If Elected by danot1030: 6:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
This Jimi Agbaje is so clueless like his party pdp. Who cares about Lekki toll gate fee
Re: Jimi Agbaje: I Will Dismantle Lekki Toll Gate If Elected by nwanyionitsha: 6:39pm On Dec 24, 2018
Corrinthians:
IQ of a head lifter you mean ?

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje: I Will Dismantle Lekki Toll Gate If Elected by Basher8583: 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2018
Esseite:

Coming from someone with peanut IQ... grin grin

The Oniru alternative is more like loosing your shock absorbers for a N250 toll fee.

The chevron alternative is not even worth calling an alternative.

If you can't cope then crawl back to your village na. Lagos is not for everyone
Re: Jimi Agbaje: I Will Dismantle Lekki Toll Gate If Elected by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2018
Basher8583:

If you can't cope then crawl back to your village na. Lagos is not for everyone

Coming from someone that depends on 30k bmc allowance, you would think people that make these kind of statements live above par, or living the good life, you would be shocked to find otherwise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje: I Will Dismantle Lekki Toll Gate If Elected by udanpo(m): 8:58pm On Dec 24, 2018
I don't believe you
Re: Jimi Agbaje: I Will Dismantle Lekki Toll Gate If Elected by MarvelousMe: 9:12pm On Dec 24, 2018
VaselineCrew:

You see what I say about black man being cursed?

Look at this exhibit right here and study "it".

Someone proffers a solution to a problem that affects everyone, yet the exhibit above belittles the man calling out said solution that would actually be a boon to it.

Study this thing above, in it may lie the keys to unraveling the mysteries behind the retrogression of the black man.

Chisos oooooo

Na person pikin u "murder" like this?

I'm not sure that guy will forget your quote in a hurry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje: I Will Dismantle Lekki Toll Gate If Elected by litaninja(m): 11:03pm On Dec 24, 2018
Days of floating empty lofty promises are over. The lagos state government has a legally binding contract on that road and tolling is a part of the contract. Oga sir, can you please elaborate on HOW you are going to get off the toll
Re: Jimi Agbaje: I Will Dismantle Lekki Toll Gate If Elected by kolnel: 11:27pm On Dec 24, 2018
foxton:
U must be a bafoon. We complain about hard times yet one man is taking undue advantage of the people and ur here defending him. U must be a cast from ,the roots'

Go find your mate boy
You ain’t got any manners
Cowards hiding behind keyboards
Re: Jimi Agbaje: I Will Dismantle Lekki Toll Gate If Elected by Ayobami7(m): 1:53am On Dec 25, 2018
我什么都没有
Re: Jimi Agbaje: I Will Dismantle Lekki Toll Gate If Elected by Nobody: 4:07am On Dec 25, 2018
SchoolZinicc:
The choice to continue to pay toll on that road and the choice to pass freely belongs to Lagosians alone.

2019 is your time to choose.
gbam
Re: Jimi Agbaje: I Will Dismantle Lekki Toll Gate If Elected by Nobody: 4:19am On Dec 25, 2018
VaselineCrew:

Someone proffers a solution to a problem that affects everyone, yet the exhibit above belittles the man calling out said solution that would actually be a boon to it.

Study this thing above, in it may lie the keys to unraveling the mysteries behind the retrogression of the black man.
The poor black African man conscience can be bought for a pittance. The man defending the extortion by Lekki Concession Company owned by Thiefnibu can't even boast of 30k in his account.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje: I Will Dismantle Lekki Toll Gate If Elected by Nobody: 4:46am On Dec 25, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
Heheheheh!!!....tinubu on hearing this statement be like..."shey oya weyrey ni abii"

[img]https://media1./images/6006d5a5a84c0751032e157cb04ad8e8/tenor.gif?itemid=10786390[/img]
grin
Re: Jimi Agbaje: I Will Dismantle Lekki Toll Gate If Elected by Nobody: 4:46am On Dec 25, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:
okay

Please don't ooo

That is Tinubu's second source of income in Lagos state ooo angry
First source of income is tax 10% of Lagos tax revenue through Alpha Beta.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje: I Will Dismantle Lekki Toll Gate If Elected by Nobody: 4:56am On Dec 25, 2018
Shikini:
[s]Tinubu is Nigeria's biggest thief

No to Godfatherism[/s]
Fourth Biggest thief-he has not reached IBB,OBJ and Abdusalami level yet-oil block levels.
Re: Jimi Agbaje: I Will Dismantle Lekki Toll Gate If Elected by Nobody: 5:22am On Dec 25, 2018
VaselineCrew:

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje: I Will Dismantle Lekki Toll Gate If Elected by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 25, 2018
ainas247:
Don't dismantle but let it be free..

Check my profile to get this giveaway lagos/ogun state

And the bumps?
Re: Jimi Agbaje: I Will Dismantle Lekki Toll Gate If Elected by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 25, 2018
FzanyAjibs:

And the bumps?
It will be a nice new year gift if the toll-gates are scrapped in the new year./

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army: IPOB/ESN Responsible For Arson, Killings In Southeast / The Second Verse Of The Nigerian National Anthem Should Replace The First Verse / We Have Evidence Ogunlewe Was Collecting Money From Tinubu- PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.