Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Tinubu: My Government Will Dismantle Bottlenecks In Mining Sector - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: My Government Will Dismantle Bottlenecks In Mining Sector (5739 Views)

CBN, Banks, And NPA To Resolve Export Bottlenecks In 90 Days / MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It / Jimi Agbaje: I Will Dismantle Lekki Toll Gate If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: My Government Will Dismantle Bottlenecks In Mining Sector by OddsDoc(f): 9:33pm On Nov 11, 2022
As political campaigns continue to ramp up ahead of the 2023 general elections, the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu has said if elected, his government will tackle bottlenecks in the mining sector, including the challenge of illegal mining.

Tinubu, who made the promise on Thursday during a strategic town hall on mining and security in Lafia, Nasarawa State, told stakeholders in the mining sector that he was focused on finding solutions to the problems confronting the nation rather than exchanging words with other contenders in the presidential race.

“I promise you, we will dismantle all bottlenecks, all blockades, illegal mining, and exploitation that doesn’t bring profit to Nigeria. I promise you, we will have an accelerated economic development programme to make you alive, and your children benefit from the prosperity that is coming to you,” the former Lagos State governor said.

It’s about stability, development, justice, and fairness, and it’s about freedom. It doesn’t give us the freedom of insults and abuse. It gives us the freedom to focus on the immediate problems confronting our people to find solutions to them, conquer the problem, and bring joy and happiness to the people. And that is what we are here to do.”

The APC presidential candidate, in a series of tweets, also noted that he paid a courtesy visit to the Emir of Lafia Sidi Bage Muhammad

“Mining has the potential to become a critical part of the industrial development promised in our Renewed Hope Manifesto. We will do what is necessary to secure the future for Nigeria through more investments, enabling legislation, and systems that will enable the mining sector to thrive,” he said.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2022/11/11/my-govt-will-dismantle-bottlenecks-in-mining-sector-tinubu/amp/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Dismantle Bottlenecks In Mining Sector by PrinceOfLagos: 9:34pm On Nov 11, 2022
Get rid of your drug business first so that we will take you serious you thief

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Dismantle Bottlenecks In Mining Sector by PointZerom: 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2022
grin

Shut up you bent Deadwood.. You're a thief and cannot rule Nigeria.

With the sizes of BULLION VANS we saw in your house, our CBN will be in trouble if you become the president. GOD FORBID BAT the blood sucker.

54 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Dismantle Bottlenecks In Mining Sector by Urheadmaster(m): 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Get rid of your drug business first

Exactly what was on my mind tongue

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Dismantle Bottlenecks In Mining Sector by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:36pm On Nov 11, 2022
No doubt Tinubu is obviously the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria ��

30 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Dismantle Bottlenecks In Mining Sector by Urheadmaster(m): 9:38pm On Nov 11, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
No doubt Tinubu is obviously the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria ��

It is obvious people like you are the enemies within tongue.

67 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Dismantle Bottlenecks In Mining Sector by PointZerom: 9:38pm On Nov 11, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Dismantle Bottlenecks In Mining Sector by Innocentman86: 9:42pm On Nov 11, 2022
Can we see the video were the theiff made that statement.
Can the embessey even talk or walk apart from to pee and poo on his own self.
Moreover Tinubu is sick,corruptt, tribalistik and cursedd.
He will only be president of yoru bad fake mudslims people that are too cowordly to challenge him because of their usual fearr fearr nature.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Dismantle Bottlenecks In Mining Sector by TINUBUISMAD: 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
Useless and worthless talk

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Dismantle Bottlenecks In Mining Sector by TINUBUISMAD: 10:05pm On Nov 11, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
For Iragbiji village abi?

17 Likes

Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Dismantle Bottlenecks In Mining Sector by coconutbag: 7:03am On Nov 12, 2022
Promises everywhere. Sai Baba promised more than this.

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Dismantle Bottlenecks In Mining Sector by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:03am On Nov 12, 2022
APC and lies have been like bread and butter

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Dismantle Bottlenecks In Mining Sector by orion7: 7:03am On Nov 12, 2022
Tinubu is greedy and unpatriotic. He can never strengthen Nigeria with strong institutions that will stand against curruption .

If we fail to build a strong nation by electing good leaders. Someday the Chinese will come and start killing and harvesting organs from Africans.
Or they may just want the land to farm and kill us off. We need to get things right now. Stop listening to unpatriotic fools that told you Buhari was okay in 2019. You can’t make a mistake in 2015, repeat it in 2019. And still want to repeat in 2023.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Dismantle Bottlenecks In Mining Sector by Neduzze5(m): 7:03am On Nov 12, 2022
Bla bla bla!!

We know them by their antecedents.

The same way your government dismantled bottlenecks in agberoism, drug pushing and tax collection.

Irabiji needs you more than you'd ever know.

H.E Peter Obi is coming!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Dismantle Bottlenecks In Mining Sector by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 12, 2022
The demigod has spoken!

Men who know where it hurts!

A proven and validated technocrat, with visible and outstanding records.

A maker of men!

Albert Einstein of African politics!

Tell the whole wide world that, His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) will be inaugurated May 29, 2023

I cant wait for that moment when the National Anthem will go live and Asiwaju would stand tall before all Nigerians!

....The labour of our hero's past, shall never be in vain.....

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Dismantle Bottlenecks In Mining Sector by Ologundudu2020: 7:03am On Nov 12, 2022
Very bitter

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Dismantle Bottlenecks In Mining Sector by Oduduwa707: 7:03am On Nov 12, 2022
Murderer! angry

Drug baron! angry

Thief! angry

Liar! angry

38 Likes

Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Dismantle Bottlenecks In Mining Sector by Yibo(m): 7:04am On Nov 12, 2022
Thank you jagaban
You are not like the one boasting of beer investment that is next to nothing

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Dismantle Bottlenecks In Mining Sector by Okoroawusa: 7:05am On Nov 12, 2022
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Dismantle Bottlenecks In Mining Sector by Puremind1225: 7:05am On Nov 12, 2022
Oga you are way too frail and weak to lead

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Dismantle Bottlenecks In Mining Sector by orion7: 7:09am On Nov 12, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
they have opened kaduna Abuja rail way service again. Pls do the world a favour. Bokoharam should leave innocent Nigerians alone and focus exclusively on Apc supporters

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Dismantle Bottlenecks In Mining Sector by AfonjaConehead: 7:12am On Nov 12, 2022
Birds of a feather... "coneheaded structured mining industrialists and skullarship industries" grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Dismantle Bottlenecks In Mining Sector by Lashist(m): 7:12am On Nov 12, 2022
Lol...so bottlenecks dey your APC govt already cheesy
Even as BAT said this, APC urchins will say its a lie and there was no bottleneck in any way cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Dismantle Bottlenecks In Mining Sector by incandescentena: 7:12am On Nov 12, 2022
sad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Dismantle Bottlenecks In Mining Sector by Confirm4real(m): 7:12am On Nov 12, 2022
Buhari deceived us with lies and now we're wiser with the full meaning of APC.

Administrating

Pains

Commission

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Dismantle Bottlenecks In Mining Sector by Raregem248: 7:17am On Nov 12, 2022
Oh
Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Dismantle Bottlenecks In Mining Sector by kenedy175(m): 7:30am On Nov 12, 2022
Rubbish! Is your government not a continuation of the current calamity we have now.

APC/Tinubu are not marketable. You can't support this party and tell me you love Nigeria
Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Dismantle Bottlenecks In Mining Sector by jerryforgood: 7:38am On Nov 12, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I hate Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Dismantle Bottlenecks In Mining Sector by jerryforgood: 7:39am On Nov 12, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
No doubt Peter Obi is obviously the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria ��

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Would You Manage Corruption In Nigeria If You Are President? / IG Cautions Nigerians On Xmas Gifts / Nigerian Soldiers After Engaging ESN Came To Town And Started Shooting Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.