Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:27 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan (45141 Views)

FG Asks Interpol To Place 3 Nigerians On Watch For 'Forging Buhari's Signature' / Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri / How Buhari Can Prove He’s Not ‘jubril’ From Sudan – CUPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by shugabasbn: 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2018
This man is totally consumed with hatred, in Osinbanjo voice 2023 nothing for you

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by Anambralife(m): 4:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
I'm looking at 3 specimens here, 2 looking so much alike while the other one is......

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by herlonso: 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ogaga87:
The first signature lacks the confident of the signer unlike the others

Blind eyes won't see the M that was struggling to take its position and the B that was reduce in size from the first picture when compared to the others

Our elected president is gone.. It seems no one is seeing the GAPs in letters in the first signature unlike the others

From Cabal to Cloning to Colony
If you're wise enough like you're trying hard to be, you could have just try to listen to buhari's voice in 2016 and 2018 then compare and contrast. Their voice and ascent would be different if it's what your mumu oga believes in.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by Ogaga87(m): 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2018
herlonso:

If you're wise enough like you're trying hard to be, you could have just try to listen to buhari's voice in 2016 and 2018 then compare and contrast. Their voice and ascent would be different if it's what your mumu oga believes in.

Time will tell is all I can say and whatever is hidden under the sky will one day be revealed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by Hades2016(m): 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
festacman:
What brand of weed do they smoke in Israel?

We need to send Mazi Nnamdi kanu our local brand, which he is used to otherwise he might just lose it completely out there in Israel.
I know Nigeria will never move forward with people like u. Continue ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by symbianDON(m): 4:37pm On Dec 24, 2018
I STRONGLY suspect Mazi Nnamdi has been cloned angry angry the real Mazi Nnamdi isn't anywhere as stupid as this new one

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by festacman(m): 4:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
Hades2016:
I know Nigeria will never move forward with people like u. Continue ok
I am not sure if you are a Nigerian but I want to assure you that Nigeria will certainly move forward.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by TruthinAction: 4:48pm On Dec 24, 2018
Why would his name be spelled wrongly in the current signature.. It shouldn't happen in such a high ranking office. Those condemning Kanu are really stupid. And look at the poor signature of a president like that of a primary six student.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by luluosas(m): 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2018
Same signature up there.

But Nnamdi, where is Late Buhari DNA result? Today is 24th December already, and you promised to released it before 18th https://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/general/776734-arrest-jubril-now-or-i-release-the-dna-to-prove-he-is-not-buhari-nnamdi-kanu.html

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by elisbabs499(m): 5:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
Truly is different... The font of the first one is different from the other one. Lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by BluntBoy(m): 5:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
TruthinAction:
Why would his name be spelled wrongly in the current signature.. It shouldn't happen in such a high ranking office. Those condemning Kanu are really stupid. And look at the poor signature of a president like that of a primary six student.

What does poor or "rich" signature have to do with this?

Go to developed countries like the US and search through signatures of presidents present and past and you will find the messy as well as the good. It is a personal thing. Have you seen Trump's jagajaga signature

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by drchuks1234(m): 5:21pm On Dec 24, 2018
RomeoEmpire:
.Avoid missing, stolen or kidnapped Chicken
this Christmas and New Year. Get a Chicken
Tracking device for just N3,500! Tested and
trusted! Even if it is slaughtered and fried,
the device would detect the Chicken in the
pot
Call me on my number to order yours now!
now!. Thanks for ur patronage
Tomorrow might be too late!
OGA YOUR ADVERT FUNNY DIE
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by olisaEze(m): 5:22pm On Dec 24, 2018
Abeg I don’t see any diff @all, signatures from the same hands are rarely the same when compared side by side. Nnamdi Kanu shud just stop flogging a dead horse
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by iremide007(m): 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
Hello nairalanders, pls bless me this festive season and God will bless you too. 0160847155 gtb any amount will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by TOBACCO19(m): 5:37pm On Dec 24, 2018
Namdi kunu grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by mukthar2000(m): 5:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
ideeeeot
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by FrancisIgya: 5:59pm On Dec 24, 2018
A lie told for a long time becomes a truth to those who beleive and that is exactly what Kanu is trying to establish. He wants people to beleive his lies by constantly dishing out false information.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by Decryptor(m): 6:07pm On Dec 24, 2018
TheAngry1:
Kanu is a silly ideeeeot. His idiocy has sadly become a regional malaise. Igbos troop social media to attack everything & everyone with an opposing view, forgetting that their region is in shambles. Aside Ebonyi, every other state in the southeast is shit hole, yet their preoccupation is Lagos & an imaginary Jubril. Awon ala ini itiju.

The fact that you think every Igbo is a supporter of Nnamdi Kanu and because Ebonyi state which is being governed by buhari's boy is the only stable state in the south east without having to visit other states in the region clearly shows that you reason like a cockroach!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by Gap2020(m): 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2018
flamingREED:
Hehe.
This will be the last to be believed.

Our signatures often have slight modifications.

It will only be true if we can compare, say, 10 of them and notice the one of this year is the only one with glaring deviations.
check the name before signature.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by 4ckTOTO: 6:39pm On Dec 24, 2018
this idiot just made me waste my time
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by gabbasin(m): 6:43pm On Dec 24, 2018
He don tey wey KANU dey kolo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by olash: 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2018
I can now confirm this guy is sick.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by Elephantking: 7:22pm On Dec 24, 2018
“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity”- Martin Luther king Jr.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by WavyJohn: 7:29pm On Dec 24, 2018
YurFatHer:
And so? we should fry garri, shey?
Dude. Garri is actually fried... :/
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by YurFatHer: 7:32pm On Dec 24, 2018
WavyJohn:

Dude. Garri is actually fried... :/
so, I should start crying bcoz garri is actually fried.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by WaffenSS(m): 7:33pm On Dec 24, 2018
Onyeedum:
Hard to believe NK, no smoke without fire thu

Yeah?

What about smoke grenades?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 24, 2018
TheAngry1:
Kanu is a silly ideeeeot. His idiocy has sadly become a regional malaise. Igbos troop social media to attack everything & everyone with an opposing view, forgetting that their region is in shambles. Aside Ebonyi, every other state in the southeast is shit hole, yet their preoccupation is Lagos & an imaginary Jubril. Awon ala ini itiju.
Are u talking about Ebonyi my State
Bro what do you know about Ebonyi
Chai some people sha
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by WavyJohn: 7:41pm On Dec 24, 2018
YurFatHer:
so, I should start crying bcoz garri is actually fried.
Stupidity has been scientifically proven to be contagious. Where did you get yours?

Its thats same stupidity that will still make you quote me. Go ahead show ur existence in life.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by YurFatHer: 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
WavyJohn:

Stupidity has been scientifically proven to be contagious. Where did i get mine?

Its thats same stupidity that will still make me quote u. lemme Go ahead and show my existence in life.
I'm sorry for that stupidity in u.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by CEOwatazs: 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ogaga87:
The first signature lacks the confidence of the signer unlike the others

Blind eyes won't see the M that was struggling to take its position and the B that was reduce in size from the first picture when compared to the others

Our elected president is gone.. It seems no one is seeing the GAPs in letters in the first signature unlike the others

From Cabal to Cloning to Colony

you are an idiot
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by Hades2016(m): 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2018
festacman:

I am not sure if you are a Nigerian but I want to assure you that Nigeria will certainly move forward.
lol Nigeria will move forward with like you supporting that dullard , bruh u can do better
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by Ubdavis(m): 8:28pm On Dec 24, 2018
Onyeedum:
Hard to believe NK, no smoke without fire thu

What about exhaust pipe ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari In His House In Daura For Sallah Celebration / Wike And Makinde Visit Asiwaju Tinubu In Defence House,Abuja. / EFCC Uncovers N6billion In Kantigi Liman's Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.