Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:31 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan (45142 Views)

FG Asks Interpol To Place 3 Nigerians On Watch For 'Forging Buhari's Signature' / Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri / How Buhari Can Prove He’s Not ‘jubril’ From Sudan – CUPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by tyson98: 3:11pm On Dec 24, 2018
He Sha wants to be relevant

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by Bishop4real: 3:11pm On Dec 24, 2018
festacman:
What brand of weed do they smoke in Israel?

We need to send Mazi Nnamdi kanu our local brand, which he is used to otherwise he might just lose it completely out there in Israel.

The con man is more like a circus clown these days.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 24, 2018
This guy is trying so hard to keep this jubril story up and running

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by NotNairalandi(m): 3:12pm On Dec 24, 2018
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by Jabar2017: 3:13pm On Dec 24, 2018
I know understand dis guy again....d

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by bigeliot(m): 3:14pm On Dec 24, 2018
Naija and the way they reason. What if this man is correct? He has given enof prove yet, nobody has come out with something reasonable to counter him. Remove sentiment or hate and reason lik an educated person. This man to me is making alot of sense/point and i suggest we compel the president to prove him wrong. No wonder the north is dominating the whole county bcus what we have are educated and unreasonable illiterates, weak youths and tribal bigots. Something as sensitive as this and nobody is doing anything, instead, they! want to vote him in again. Na wa o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by ozowarac: 3:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
Clearly different , let see his DNA test result .

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by Suprises: 3:16pm On Dec 24, 2018
Season greetings to my fellow Nairalanders!

This is an appeal to good and kindhearted forumites. I have been having problems ever since I was duped of my hard earned money by fraudsters. Since then life has become unbearable for me. Things has become soo difficult for me that I cannot even afford transport money to take my properties to the village so I can start building my life from the village because paying house rent here is no longer affordable for me and I've been served Quit notice from my landlord.

Any good nairaland who can volunteer to help me in anyway financially or accomodate me in his house for this festive period would be relieving me from depression.
Please help an unfortunate brother. Thanks!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by Oloripelebe: 3:16pm On Dec 24, 2018
Our dilector has gone mad finally grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by gidgiddy: 3:16pm On Dec 24, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
[b]I don't get, was Nnamdi Kanu banned from coming home?

/b]

Anywhere that is not safe for one is no home
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by Nicklaus619(m): 3:17pm On Dec 24, 2018
Lols this man signature is as simple as fvck. I remember that year I sign my mum signature for bank withdraw her money go buy sega game after persistence begging for her to buy it for me and she has persistently refused, Lols grin I love u scatter mum, no amount of money I will spend on my parent today that can be enough, they deserve it all and even more , I luv you mummy kiss
My father signature be like Arabic language, u need to spend 25years for Dubai before u go understand that one. grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by goddyono(m): 3:18pm On Dec 24, 2018
What is this guy's problem?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by ishowdotgmail(m): 3:20pm On Dec 24, 2018
gidgiddy:

Anywhere that is not safe for one is no home

Carry your bag and go stay with him in that rat hole he is

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by Mankosi: 3:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
The 2017 signatures shows it was learnt by whoever that signed it...
Our signatures change but the difference here is too glaring. So it's a cause for concern.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by Godfather898989: 3:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
Kanu you are a fool shut up and stop deceiving innocent people to their early graves... they are not martyrs but dying for unjust cause.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by powerblaze(m): 3:29pm On Dec 24, 2018
flamingREED:
Hehe.
This will be the last to be believed.

Our signatures often have slight modifications.

It will only be true if we can compare, say, 10 of them and notice the one of this year is the only one with glaring deviations.

That's certainly not a SLIGHT modification

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by abbey621(m): 3:29pm On Dec 24, 2018
bigeliot:
Naija and the way they reason. What if this man is correct? He has given enof prove yet, nobody has come out with something reasonable to counter him. Remove sentiment or hate and reason lik an educated person. This man to me is making alot of sense/point and i suggest we compel the president to prove him wrong. No wonder the north is dominating the whole county bcus what we have are educated and unreasonable illiterates, weak youths and tribal bigots. Something as sensitive as this and nobody is doing anything, instead, they! want to vote him in again. Na wa o

Remove the sentiments from your mind and ask what proof? If you put Buhari/Jubril in the court of law, are the proofs submitted by Kanu enough to convict him? If the answer is NO then we are just playing a circumstantial game! The signatures are not solid proofs, try signing a document 10 times every day for the next 7 days and tell me you do not see a slight variation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by Mankosi: 3:30pm On Dec 24, 2018
The point is that religion and tribal sentiments will not allow nigerians to think about all these proves instead they will attach religious and tribal undertone to it and pass.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by GoldHorse(m): 3:33pm On Dec 24, 2018
Well I can't blame him. Hatred, stupidity and foolishness mixed together na strong thing.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by mechanics(m): 3:34pm On Dec 24, 2018
The signature has not change, it's the same.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by Anonymous4: 3:41pm On Dec 24, 2018
one of the reason igbo can't rule us. what's the difference in this signature.. maybe because one is small and the other is big..

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by KCEE11(m): 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2018
festacman:
What brand of weed do they smoke in Israel?

We need to send Mazi Nnamdi kanu our local brand, which he is used to otherwise he might just lose it
completely out there in Israel.

I can see you are nuts......it is you that needs the weed, if u can't see and reason, can u call urself a human being.... Abeg receive sense
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by 2sexycom(m): 3:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
flamingREED:
Hehe.
This will be the last to be believed.

Our signatures often have slight modifications.

It will only be true if we can compare, say, 10 of them and notice the one of this year is the only one with glaring deviations.
no mind this Nnamdi Kanu of a guy... very egoistic and self centered. But you know why I love nature? She has a way forking you up and correcting your insanity. make una leave Nnamdi Kanu of a guy.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 24, 2018
bigeliot:

stopping crying ... stop wasting all ur time on social media , put on your TV n watch news ..buhari as been appearing much lately .... take a look @ him & hear him speak ... if that is not convincing enough .... that ur cup of tea

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by gidgiddy: 3:52pm On Dec 24, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

Carry your bag and go stay with him in that rat hole he is

Not necessary, just tell your federal Government that Lord Lugard made a big mistake creating the disaster called Nigeria in 1914 and they should conduct a referendum so we can go our different ways and stop giving each other head ache

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 24, 2018
Kanu is officially a JOKE

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by drey076(m): 3:58pm On Dec 24, 2018
dollarrise1:
Bet companies go hear word this season. We are ready for them.
Be a part and share your story.
Go and stake your life savings on the bet
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by VIPERVENOM(m): 3:59pm On Dec 24, 2018
This guy is very foolish. Seriously. He needs help.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by Samnavy: 4:03pm On Dec 24, 2018
There is no smoke without fire.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan by Ategberoson(m): 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2018
bigeliot:

Do you also support atiku to visit usa to prove his innocence against the allegation level against him? if you never support the motion, it means you are in the circle of that illiteracy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari To Name Journalist, Tolu Ogunlesi, SA New Media / EFCC Uncovers N6billion In Kantigi Liman's Bank Account / Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.