Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Timaya’s 1st Baby Mama Reacts To His Car Gift To 2nd Baby Mama? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya’s 1st Baby Mama Reacts To His Car Gift To 2nd Baby Mama? (41385 Views)

Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out / Davido 1st Baby Mama, Sophia Momodu Shares Sexy Underwear Pictures / Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya’s 1st Baby Mama Reacts To His Car Gift To 2nd Baby Mama? by khvnggift(m): 3:38pm On Dec 24, 2018

Re: Timaya’s 1st Baby Mama Reacts To His Car Gift To 2nd Baby Mama? by iswallker(m): 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
madjam:
Pls I really need help from you guys,

Am a student/computer expert....(20yrs) old......I pay my sch fees alone , live alone do everything alone .Pls am currently in need of money right now ..........

Pls if you can't help me don't insult......... kindly ignore

Salami D David
Gtb

There's work at a building site.

P.m me if you re interested... wink
Re: Timaya’s 1st Baby Mama Reacts To His Car Gift To 2nd Baby Mama? by Ianmaduka(m): 4:10pm On Dec 24, 2018
Truely becoming baby papa dey hungry me goooor...
Re: Timaya’s 1st Baby Mama Reacts To His Car Gift To 2nd Baby Mama? by halhassan1(m): 4:17pm On Dec 24, 2018
Freshfish4:
Baby mama is now a chieftaincy title and a part time job in Nigeria
Honestly laugh de tear my bele here while I kept feeling sorry for all this lazy girls selling themselves cheaply in the name of baby mama
Re: Timaya’s 1st Baby Mama Reacts To His Car Gift To 2nd Baby Mama? by 1Sharon(f): 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2018
Let's home he doesn't take it back when they break up
Re: Timaya’s 1st Baby Mama Reacts To His Car Gift To 2nd Baby Mama? by seangy4konji: 4:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
Even Linda ikeji is baby mama

No more shame.
Re: Timaya’s 1st Baby Mama Reacts To His Car Gift To 2nd Baby Mama? by Spain007(m): 5:10pm On Dec 24, 2018
KingLennon:
The 2nd Baby mama worth it. If she stays faithful she's gonna see dollar signs (Kendrick Lamar).

Ugly girls will do whatever you tell them to do in a relationship until it’s time for abortion. Don’t even suggest it my Brother ..

Bro.u too Sabi

1 Like

Re: Timaya’s 1st Baby Mama Reacts To His Car Gift To 2nd Baby Mama? by iremide007(m): 5:24pm On Dec 24, 2018
Hello nairalanders, pls bless me this festive season and God will bless you too. 0160847155 gtb any amount will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Timaya’s 1st Baby Mama Reacts To His Car Gift To 2nd Baby Mama? by Ugosample(m): 9:19pm On Dec 24, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
grin

morals don die kpatakpata
that a lady can now open legs for a man she knew that has no intention of getting married to her just because he's a celebrity

and after everything this one will be looking for husband material after timaya must have chosen another lady to marry

these shameless slots keeps validating our men and keep giving them reasons not to marry afterall why marry when you can easily impregnate a hoe and take custody of the baby just like that

and to think that this hoe is now forming celebrity dey vex me
see one mumu down there dey tell her about the dm she sent since last week angry

and to think that nairaland is promoting this nonsense shows that the forum is now the shadow of itself cheesy

The society has been messed up from day 1,and marriage is increasingly being seen as a liability, because of the so called "incentives" the Nigerian society placed on the marriage thing.

Marriage originally is about companionship and compatibility, but the traditional society promotes it instead as a legal avenue for sex and procreation.

There is more to marriage than that, but since it has been ingrained into the heads of the people here that it is all about the sex and the procreation, now that people can do that outside wedlock, what then is the need for it?

Marriage gives much more than just "legal sex" and "legal kids"; and that is what should be promoted.
Re: Timaya’s 1st Baby Mama Reacts To His Car Gift To 2nd Baby Mama? by Asekhamhe1: 12:01am On Dec 25, 2018
Dagbana live life
Re: Timaya’s 1st Baby Mama Reacts To His Car Gift To 2nd Baby Mama? by Ayobami7(m): 1:50am On Dec 25, 2018
好的

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banky W & Adesua Loved Up In Arabian Outfit At "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere / Davido Gifts Isreal DMW's Fianceé ₦500k For Airtime (Photo) / Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities Before Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.