Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Oko Polytechnic Student's Room Burgled By Robbers (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oko Polytechnic Student's Room Burgled By Robbers (Photos) (74467 Views)

Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) / Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos / Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Room Burgled By Robbers (Photos) by goshen26: 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ordinary National Diploma setting room like he will live there forever, no wonder olodo plenty ....Sorry for loss anyway
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Room Burgled By Robbers (Photos) by Nonso92(m): 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ouch!

If she was the only one that was robbed, then it's probably and inside job.
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Room Burgled By Robbers (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2018
kelvin1191:
I Dont know Why am Having This Feelings that:- You Were Home and Broke So, decided To Go back To school and do some clearance sales to raise money for christmas celebration. Then Cook up Some Stories To Match the situation to attract pity from parents and siblings so they can give you money to get another when school resume. . . sense no go kill me
Tru Tru Sense no go kill you
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Room Burgled By Robbers (Photos) by Hily77: 7:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
Be grateful to God charted with a friend on facebook (Friday) only to see his rip yesterday...still amazed cry

1 Like

Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Room Burgled By Robbers (Photos) by Jahwinaboy(m): 7:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
NO school name, location or hostel
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Room Burgled By Robbers (Photos) by Larryslim(m): 7:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
greatdreamer:
How did you get those properties?
If through the right means, the robbers are cursed. But it were through another woman's husband. Happy Xmas for the robbers
Have we gotten to the point that we think women cant stand on their own?
What if are parents are financially okay to get those things for her?
Btw i know of a girl that lives in a decent two bedroom apartment and didn't get it through any man..
Stay there and be blabbing while depending on your parents,while there are some real women out there striving on their own..
Ode!

3 Likes

Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Room Burgled By Robbers (Photos) by frank41(m): 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2018
ValCon888:

I thought polytechnics are on strike

Hmmm...What did you really come back for?

Is there any law that stipulates that a student who attends govt tertiary institution for that matter should not come or go back to skool at his/her own wills & @ any given time?

2 Likes

Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Room Burgled By Robbers (Photos) by Divay22(f): 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2018
JasonScoolari:
You're asking God if there's any extraordinary sin you've committed which can not be forgiven because of a fairly used 32inch plasma?

What kind of "feeling" did you develop to go back to school when your "normal" co-students are enjoying their holidays with their families? Is it the dick feelings or the Maggi chicken feelings?

What if something more terrible happens to you while on transit to have that "feeling"

Since you left everything in the Hands of God, why not allow Him do his Job and help you recover what was stolen from you instead of laying curses all over Facebook like a pregnant madwoman?

And always remember, it is "Christmas" not "Xmas"

I pray you recover what was stolen from you.
Fairly used plasma undecided
Show us your own, Oga too know
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Room Burgled By Robbers (Photos) by duduade: 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2018
ValCon888:

I thought polytechnics are on strike

Hmmm...What did you really come back for?

Loool

Even me I perplex o..

Are we sure shes really a student

Travelled for Xmas... Tomorrow will be xmas
.. Did you travel to go hustle for Xmas...

She might be an orphan we can't say

Anyway e go better
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Room Burgled By Robbers (Photos) by Larryslim(m): 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
JasonScoolari:
You're asking God if there's any extraordinary sin you've committed which can not be forgiven because of a fairly used 32inch plasma?

What kind of "feeling" did you develop to go back to school when your "normal" co-students are enjoying their holidays with their families? Is it the dick feelings or the Maggi chicken feelings?

What if something more terrible happens to you while on transit to have that "feeling"

Since you left everything in the Hands of God, why not allow Him do his Job and help you recover what was stolen from you instead of laying curses all over Facebook like a pregnant madwoman?

And always remember, it is "Christmas" not "Xmas"

I pray you recover what was stolen from you.
You just don't have sense
Btw i know of a girl that lives in a decent two bedroom apartment and didn't get it through any man..
Stay there and be blabbing while depending on your parents for recharge card,while there are some real women out there striving on their own..

1 Like

Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Room Burgled By Robbers (Photos) by landmark86: 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Pls permit me to blame Buhari for this

Gerrrrauttttt idiot

1 Like

Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Room Burgled By Robbers (Photos) by Dami12345: 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
Check for your pant oh... grin grin grin

New Benz loading.

3 Likes

Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Room Burgled By Robbers (Photos) by Abee79(m): 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
Painful cry cry cry cry
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Room Burgled By Robbers (Photos) by uuzba(m): 7:50pm On Dec 24, 2018
frank41:

Is there any law that stipulates that a student who attends govt tertiary institution for that matter should not come or go back to skool at his/her own wills & @ any given time?
Don't mind the the idiot. A poly student or uni student is a full fledged adult. You are completely detached from mummy and daddy's house. And you are living your adult life. If one still thinks they are a child at that level, then f"uk you to them. Idiot!

1 Like

Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Room Burgled By Robbers (Photos) by JasonScoolari: 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2018
Larryslim:

You just don't have sense
Stay there and be blabbing while depending on your parents for recharge card,while there are some real women out there striving on their own..
Thanks!
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Room Burgled By Robbers (Photos) by lordswill03: 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2018
Wow, students of nawadays having flat screen TV and home theatre. Wasn't like this during our time oo.

Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Room Burgled By Robbers (Photos) by bobolistica(m): 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2018
please it's LO AND BEHOLD! not LOL AND BEHOLD... HMMMMM... HOW DID YOU PASS GST
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Room Burgled By Robbers (Photos) by JasonScoolari: 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
Divay22:

Fairly used plasma undecided
Show us your own, Oga too know
Thanks.
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Room Burgled By Robbers (Photos) by nattty(m): 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2018
I can actually understand her pains cry..after many overnight drilling of her puszy to gather the money to Behind her room, now all is gone grin grin..hardlife
But Watin she go do 4 school again when xmas is in few hours? I guess she one go gather money for Benz cheesy
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Room Burgled By Robbers (Photos) by YurFatHer: 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2018
clearing and forwarding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Room Burgled By Robbers (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
Stealing posts from instablog and giving it another caption here. Nairaland na junkyard now
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Room Burgled By Robbers (Photos) by CynthiaChi(f): 8:07pm On Dec 24, 2018
Sorry dear... It's disheartening I dunno when our school management will take these robberies more seriously
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Room Burgled By Robbers (Photos) by Emceesaka: 8:09pm On Dec 24, 2018
Men don do environmental sanitation for dis room Sharp Sharp. Abeg life goes on joooooor
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Room Burgled By Robbers (Photos) by Echo50(m): 8:09pm On Dec 24, 2018
NO LOST, NO GAIN. I know it pains but, thank God they met ur absence. Allow it to motivate u into being who u truly want to be. people lost parents, entire home but count urslf fortunate cos it's property
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Room Burgled By Robbers (Photos) by alfajohn: 8:11pm On Dec 24, 2018
Nairalanders let us be our sisters keeper. This is the season of goodwill let us put a smile on the face of the OP. will advise the OP to post her account details without full name name maybe the first alphabet of her surname (for confidentiality). To all brothers and sisters of goodwill contribute your widows mite. Charity is the best virtue of any God fearing person, and it is never in vain. It comes back in thousand fold. If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Room Burgled By Robbers (Photos) by kazolad(m): 8:14pm On Dec 24, 2018
I think Christmas break is supposed to be tomorrow and wednesday, which one is you travelled for xmas break last week? or is this a cook-up story?
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Room Burgled By Robbers (Photos) by elmodee7(m): 8:14pm On Dec 24, 2018
So sorry about your loss. My God restore all that was lost. However u need to be careful next time. IPOB jobless idiotic pigs r to blame. All the know is armed robbery, rituals, kidnapping, drug peddlers, gun running, yahoo +++++, baby factory, fake drugs, fake pastors, human trafficking, fake goods, 419, thuggery, touts, criminals, prostitution, gay and lesbian, drunkerds etc. It's their way of life so take heart.

Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Room Burgled By Robbers (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 24, 2018
CastedDude:
A young lady has been left heartbroken after her apartment was totally wiped out by robbers.

The student of Federal Polytechnic, Oko in Anambra state, Stephanie Oluchi, disclosed that she traveled for the Christmas break with other students, only to come back to school over the weekend to meet a shocking sight of an empty room. 

The heartbroken and angry lady also rained curses on the robbers who perpetrated the act. 

Below is what she wrote on Facebook; 

What a painful xmas.......sometimes i kept asking God,is there an extra-ordinary sins that i committed which can't be forgiven!!!!.......with TEARS...the pains is too much for me!!!!...... What a fateful day!!

Travelled for xmas like my normal co-student...within some days i develop this feelings to come school...entered school on Saturday been yesterday!!!. Lol and behold(my house was emptied. ....i was robbed.

My house was emptied..was in tears but i gat to realize that crying won't solve anything..... Just left everything in GOD's Hand....God of vengeance!!!......He will definitely fight my battles. And to whosoever that did this to me!!.......

(With Tears and pains you have caused me)with the virtue of the holy ghost"i swear with GOD the father the SON and of the HOLY SPIRIT....you will never find peace until you return those things and your next operation you will definitely meet ur death!! 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/oko-polytechnic-students-room-robbed-by-thieves-in-anambra.html

Why dem no comot d carpet join na? Dz ain't real thieves jawe

Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Room Burgled By Robbers (Photos) by samafooo: 8:19pm On Dec 24, 2018
Na lie, I christmas wey we never celebrate u don return from the break already? Na New Zealand u dey reside ni?
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Room Burgled By Robbers (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 24, 2018
What about her pants?grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Girl Rebuked For Sleeping With Cult Boys In Delta State. Photo / 18-year-old Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman / Kidnapper's Mansion Demolished In Mgbidi, Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.