Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Oko Polytechnic Student's Room Burgled By Robbers (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oko Polytechnic Student's Room Burgled By Robbers (Photos) (74461 Views)

Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) / Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos / Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Room Burgled By Robbers (Photos) by KingGeorgey(m): 9:34am On Dec 25, 2018
Abuheekmat:
Na lie .
Dumb lie Dumb people would believe it
Why are u brainless
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Room Burgled By Robbers (Photos) by Queenfaty: 4:16pm On Dec 25, 2018
What kind of "feeling" did you develop to go back to school when your "normal" co-students are enjoying their holidays with their families? Is it the dick feelings or the Maggi chicken feelings?

What if something more terrible happens to you while on transit to have that "feeling"

And always remember, it is "Christmas" not "Xmas"

I pray you recover what was stolen from you. [/quote]
pls who is this person? �
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Room Burgled By Robbers (Photos) by fasterINCOME(m): 8:33pm On Dec 25, 2018
Fellow Nigerians,
Look, let me tell you this: You see this devil called naira? Nigerians will finish themselves because of money! I have said it repeatedly that even N100 000 minimum wage is quite easy to pay to Nigerian workers…if there’s sincerity in government. After all, how many Nigerians are on government payroll.

Take for example my own state government, despite receiving the largest share
from the federation account, it is still deceiving itself that it is finding it hard to pay salaries.

How many civil servants is the state catering for?

Sadly enough the millions of jobless “army of Nigerians” plus the few civil servants see with their eyes as just a handful of politicians flaunt ill- gotten wealth before their eyes…rolling thick bundles of cash home on a daily basis; Tell me how money crime will not become order of the day for the rest Nigerians.
I have said it over and over PLEASE NIGERIANS, SEARCH ONLINE FOR WHAT YOU CAN DO. Go to freelance sites, register, and try your hands. When you hear me talk of N100 000 a month, you’ll make more than this easily online if you take pains to do whatever you are doing correctly.
I knew how Nigeria was going to be years to come before I put up this blog: www.onlinebusinessideasng.com in 2016 to help poor and helpless Nigerians, have a guide so they can succeed online. Hurry now to the home page and download my award winning free guide that is helping Nigerians mage good cash online. It’s free, clear, straight to the point, and easy to follow. My advice has been that Nigerians should leave politicians and learn new ways of making money especially online.
See, STEER CLEAR FROM BLOOD MONEY, STEER CLEAR FROM CRIME MONEY! Please. See, drop that attitude that the Nigerian education system spoiled you with. Get ready to bend your head down and learn ways of being engaged to work online and be paid in dollars. Think about it : as a graphic designer, a job I beg Nigerians to pay me just N 6,000, i.e about less than $16. A typical graphic designer like me from US will happily outsource it to me at N 40, 000, about $100. See it.
I don’t want to preach this any further.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Girl Rebuked For Sleeping With Cult Boys In Delta State. Photo / 18-year-old Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman / Kidnapper's Mansion Demolished In Mgbidi, Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.