Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Let Me Do It For U - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Let Me Do It For U (296 Views)

Mothers, don't Give U Child To Someone Else To Care For U. / Pkingman Dis Is For U.about Ur Wife Attitude / Wonder! Dis Company Will Invest #5000 For U & Pay You With 50% Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Do It For U by abeykohasa0524: 4:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
Are you very busy that you hardly have time to breathe; but yet, you need to get things done?
Or you need a trustworthy individual who can help you handle things, ranging from logistics, to supply or other pertinent matters?
Or you are not cut up for the madness in the city of Lagos, especially during this festives,and you need to purchase a thing or the other?.
Stop right there!..Look no further.
Please call me on 08038455262.
I'm no scam, I only need a side hustle apart from my 8-5, especially during these season.
You can Never regret it.

(1) (Reply)

If You Are A Parent, Then You Urgently Need To Read This / A Day-old Baby Buried Alive By Her Mother, Found Alive after 2 days / Lady Goes Live On IG, Asks Her Followers To Babysit Her Goat BILLY (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.