Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast (47858 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office / Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman / Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast by DaniTush(m): 9:24pm On Dec 24, 2018
hah
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast by akinboyo: 9:25pm On Dec 24, 2018
Funny you grin
Dreyl:
Majority of these trolls have nothing working in their lives, they just spend their precious time stalking and trolling people better than them, no wonder their president insulted them.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast by AmeLonRo(m): 9:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
Good response from Tonto Dikeh.

Win 500 airtime in photo contest.

Entries are accepted from 1st to 27th of December. Winners will be announced and communicated on the 30th of the month. Succeed.

See details at https://newkokoro.com/2018/12/18/photo-contest/
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast by sumgelem(m): 9:27pm On Dec 24, 2018
Pretty lady.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast by Adewoyin123(f): 9:28pm On Dec 24, 2018
Larrykaysail:
, is 50/50 the guy should mind his own business too, must he talk ?
celebrities should learn how to manage the bad sides of the fame. You don't get accolades every time

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast by oluwaahmed: 9:28pm On Dec 24, 2018
D breast don fall come flat like wizkid chest cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast by FunctionX(m): 9:30pm On Dec 24, 2018
For nairaland, you go dey hear A slams B as if say na wrestling. A blasts B as if na nuclear bomb they use
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast by highness25(m): 9:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
Yomzzyblog:
grin grin
But Tonto, you said his/her mother fed him/her, siblings and others. You've fed just one and the thing has lost shape already, what if you're the mother? Abi you been don feed people before?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast by Gabzzz(m): 9:32pm On Dec 24, 2018
Free browsing cheats and tricks at www.hinjectors.com
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast by firstolalekan(m): 9:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
Chrisrare:
Stupidd girl. Must u involve his mum?
That olosho get luck say no be me, she for suffer depression by the time I'm done with her.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast by mushystuff: 9:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
UncleNnamdi:
People should learn how to handle the truth about themselves.

You mustn't expect positive comments all the time.

Her boobs are fallen. That's the truth.

She also said the truth about his mother's breasts too so no lele

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast by touchmenot: 9:48pm On Dec 24, 2018
That's a class matured savage from Tonto. It's these kind of attack from faceless people hiding behind their phone pads to put pressure on celebrities to patronize surgery breast lift that will likely go wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast by Platony(m): 9:48pm On Dec 24, 2018
I am nt bragging oo bt, my wife's breasts amazes me,...even afta 3 boys. Her boobs ar stil OK, even her frnds use to praise her for dat, me be say,...I don praise her tire.

God jst use dat one bless her & me. grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast by Yeyeboy88(m): 10:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
Please someone should do Christmas for abeg hungry dey catch me
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast by meobizy(f): 10:27pm On Dec 24, 2018
DaRuud:

This otekpu has fed 3 boys , see as the breast still stand
Although her face is not appealing I want to kiss those things for looking so good.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast by meobizy(f): 10:28pm On Dec 24, 2018
Tonto is a gutter female who doesn’t hide the fact. Such a reply is expected from her.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast by Ohraykon: 10:39pm On Dec 24, 2018
DaRuud:

This otekpu has fed 3 boys , see as the breast still stand
na lie i sabi the lady she neva born

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast by Ayobami7(m): 10:48pm On Dec 24, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast by Champele(m): 10:50pm On Dec 24, 2018
This is the level this girl put her self, Now she's having it. Decency matters
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 24, 2018
MannieA:
Body shaming is very bad.

Yeah...

But I dont know why... I have a feeling that you said this because you are just like her..

I mean your own olympus too is prostrating

No offence here pls... I just have the feeling.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast by justmenoni: 11:05pm On Dec 24, 2018
Like airforce1's album grin cheesy

Holuwahyomzzy:
Idiot troll, he deserved what he got, no woman's breast stays the same after giving birth to a child and starts breastfeeding.

Even some ladies that has not even started breastfeeding theirs has dropped like an album undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 24, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Or could av just said ''No woman's breast remains thesame after breastfeeding''.

Sigh

you're a contradiction of ur assertion .... u know
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast by Eldavis(m): 11:07pm On Dec 24, 2018
UncleNnamdi:

Did she deny it........ Shuu
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast by wapbiz3: 11:35pm On Dec 24, 2018
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 24, 2018
ghanaman5050:
Men has sucked that breast .
No matter how you suck breast e no go fall. You can only have saggy boobs if:
1.You inherited it.
2.You are breastfeeding (not in every woman's case).
3.You breasts are huge (in this case it's not severe). Be enlightened.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast by grandstar(m): 12:05am On Dec 25, 2018
UncleNnamdi:

It is a senseless statement and it is hurtful (Col 4:6, Proverbs 12:18)

It is nobodies business if it has and its bound to either because of age or baby feeding!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast by Diso60090(m): 12:37am On Dec 25, 2018
[quote author=UncleNnamdi post=74135181]People should learn how to handle the truth about themselves.

Her boobs are fallen. That's the truth.[/quote

And how is London bridge � falling asleep your problem �?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast by mechanics(m): 12:59am On Dec 25, 2018
hmmmm and she calls herself born again.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast by Onyi22(f): 1:20am On Dec 25, 2018
Platony:
I am nt bragging oo bt, my wife's breasts amazes me,...even afta 3 boys. Her boobs ar stil OK, even her frnds use to praise her for dat, me be say,...I don praise her tire.

God jst use dat one bless her & me. grin grin
I know d secret of her firm breast no need to Make too much noise
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast by kally234: 3:01am On Dec 25, 2018
Decent Ladies still don't flaunt breast. Unfortunately. it is hard to find them in these age and time. Guys Please Respect to all the decent girls who have not been soiled in the moral decadence currently ravaging the Land
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast by goat22: 5:33am On Dec 25, 2018
Chrisrare:
Stupidd girl. Must u involve his mum?

Little boy I heard you sell pet monkeys for a living, how do I get in touch with you for 20? its an urgent order.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Gorgeous Outfit To Afrimma Awards 2017 / Duncan Mighty Involved In An Accident, Pictured In Hospital Bed / Banky W Signs Mike Edwards & Wife, Perri Shakes To Empire Mates Entertainment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.