Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,446 members, 7,850,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:19 AM

Regina Daniels And Brother Involved In Accident - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Brother Involved In Accident (1393 Views)

Miss Tourism Nigeria, Ebere Joy And Brother Involved In A Ghastly Auto Crash / Speed Darlington’s Brother Involved In Accident (Photos) / Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Brother Involved In Accident by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
Regina Daniels and her brother Sammy, were involved in an accident which occurred earlier today in Delta State.
The Nollywood actress Regina Daniels and her brother were driving alongside two other friends when the accident occurred. While no casualty was recorded, this is however Sammy’s second accident in 3 months. He was also involved in a car crash back in October.

Few months ago, we reported that Regina Daniels took to her Instagram to thank God after her brother, Samuel survived a deadly car accident. Sharing a photo of the badly damaged car, Regina Daniels;

“Accident is a bastard
God i thank you for the life of my brother…… not all accidents have testimonies
Brother as nothing happened to you today, nothing will happen to you again
The shock of hearing you are in the hospital, i can never bear
You are my king, God gat you, i gat u, your full family gat u @realsammywest”

Source : https://www.collegegist.com.ng/p/590/regina-daniels-and-brother-involved-in-accident

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Fynestboi

Re: Regina Daniels And Brother Involved In Accident by atiku4President(m): 6:53pm On Dec 24, 2018
Sorry for the delay

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Got Her Mother 2019 Ferrari For Her 50th Birthday / Cardi B Goes Complete Nude In New Photo-shoot +18 / Davido Pictured In A Van, At US Promo Tour Day 2 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.