Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

He Is Married With 2 Kids, No Job And Planning An Introduction With Another Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Married With 2 Kids, No Job And Planning An Introduction With Another Lady (702 Views)

Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) / My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me / CR7, 4 Kids, No Wife Yet... How Useful Is Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is Married With 2 Kids, No Job And Planning An Introduction With Another Lady by Raltrending(m): 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2018
I am a 33 years with two kids. I had my first daughter wen I was 25, met her dad in my office and we clicked together and started dating fast forward to some months got pregnant and then he revealed that he's married was devastated. I was scared of a DC.

Told my parents and they had me leave the pregnancy. He was a responsible for the upkeep. The baby till she was 1 years. I moved on with my life without him. He stopped taking care of the girl. I continued my life till four years later I met a young single guy and we started dating. He was all over me and we did our introduction, few months after the introduction I got pregnant and he lost his job.

We were managing together but wen our house tent was due and no money. He advised that I moved in with his mum back in IBadan. So I moved, and he comes once in three months to check on us. During the time he comes to I went thru his phone and saw several chat with different women both young and old. I didn't ask him about it. After a while I found out that he came to Introduce another lady to his mum.

After a while it didn't work out with the lady. And he apologised for all his behaviour. So now he's back in IBadan with us now since he cldnt get a job in Portharcourt. Few weeks after he came back, he made a confession abt having another baby with another lady. I felt bad considering the fact that, all these while I have footing the bills since he has no job.

Recently he got a job, though not that high paying but already to keep body and soul together. He started dating a lady not far from our house. Now he is planning an introduction with her next week. Am emotionally depressed right now

Read More: http://instagram.com/relationship_and_life
Re: He Is Married With 2 Kids, No Job And Planning An Introduction With Another Lady by SweetBuns(f): 8:13pm On Dec 24, 2018
He's a stupid man
Re: He Is Married With 2 Kids, No Job And Planning An Introduction With Another Lady by JasonScoolari: 8:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
Some guys are unrepentant cheats and can go the extra mile to frustrate a young lady, but looking at the story carefully, it seems this lady is under a curse or something is wrong somewhere. Having endless marital disappointment at 33 is not a pleasant news to the ears.

She needs a break and she also needs help.

1 Like

Re: He Is Married With 2 Kids, No Job And Planning An Introduction With Another Lady by JasonScoolari: 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2018
SweetBuns:
He's a stupid man
The way and manner most of you jump into conclusion amaze me alot.

You never seek to find the main cause of her unceasing disappointment with men, be it spiritual or a curse, No you never did, rather, you quickly draw a stupid conclusion by calling the man stupid and attributing the whole misfortune to the guy.

The guy might be heartless by toying with her emotions, but she should take sometime to check her flaws.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Married With 2 Kids, No Job And Planning An Introduction With Another Lady by SweetBuns(f): 8:28pm On Dec 24, 2018
JasonScoolari:
The way and manner most of you jump into conclusion amaze me alot.

You never seek to find the main cause of her unceasing disappointment with men, be it spiritual or a curse, No you never did, rather, you quickly draw a stupid conclusion by calling the man stupid and attributing the whole misfortune to the guy.

The guy might be heartless by toying with her emotions, but she should take sometime to check her flaws.
Any man who tries to marry two wives and has no future plans for both himself and his family is sick upstairs.
Guys are always trying to make everything look like its the fault of the girls. Its very sickening
Re: He Is Married With 2 Kids, No Job And Planning An Introduction With Another Lady by JasonScoolari: 8:34pm On Dec 24, 2018
SweetBuns:

Any man who tries to marry two wives and has no future plans for both himself and his family is sick upstairs.
Guys are always trying to make everything look like its the fault of the girls. Its very sickening
For heavens sake, must you channel all your arguments to "guys and girls" war?

1 Like

Re: He Is Married With 2 Kids, No Job And Planning An Introduction With Another Lady by SweetBuns(f): 8:35pm On Dec 24, 2018
JasonScoolari:
For heavens sake, must you channel all your arguments to "guys and girls" war?
Check your former statement. You'll see where I'm coming from
Re: He Is Married With 2 Kids, No Job And Planning An Introduction With Another Lady by JasonScoolari: 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
SweetBuns:

Check your former statement. You'll see where I'm coming from
Actually, you're not coming from Nowhere, can you please point it out?
Re: He Is Married With 2 Kids, No Job And Planning An Introduction With Another Lady by mikejj(m): 9:21pm On Dec 24, 2018
shocked this is too heavy for a woman to bear..control ur legs dear..some men are not good from head to toe

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Igbo Men Dislike Loud Women So Much / Why are white Americans so cool? / Book Your Sex Machine @ Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.