Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,967 members, 7,841,706 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Akwa Ibom Government Backtracks, Approves Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Government Backtracks, Approves Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally (18782 Views)

Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him / Peter Obi: Why Labour Party Was Denied Use Of Stadium In Edo – Obaseki / Akwa Ibom Government Responds To APC Request For Use Of Stadium For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Backtracks, Approves Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally by KoeChz(m): 9:35am On Dec 25, 2018
na2016:

Don't mention God here. Udom is not winning any second term. How can he deny the President the use of a stadium built by an APC member. He Udom should have declined them using the factories he built and not the Stadium.
stupid post of the year. Stadium built by apc member with is own money or state money. And if you care know the so call apc member built it as a pdp member elected on the platform of the pdp.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Backtracks, Approves Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally by na2016: 10:35am On Dec 25, 2018
KoeChz:
stupid post of the year. Stadium built by apc member with is own money or state money. And if you care know the so call apc member built it as a pdp member elected on the platform of the pdp.

It is really simple, you guys shouldnt have allowed them now and see if that stadium wouldnt be open. Shit PDP praise singing agent!
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Backtracks, Approves Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 25, 2018
garfield1:
At Lokogoma today, I saw many Keke with 4+4 posters but this particular one touched my heart. The driver represented what a typical poor man in Nigeria means. He was on tattered clothes, flattened slippers, Grey unshaved hair. I stopped and walked to him, alas, he speaks good English. I asked him why he put Buhari and Osinbajo posters on his Keke despite obvious suffering around him.... He looked at me, he thought I was a PDP member, "So what has that got to do with you? If you and your thieving friends who Wrecked this country had ruled like this men(Pointing at 4+4), life would be easier for everyone". I said I am Buhari man, I removed the button of my long sleeve shirt so that he could see the round neck t shirt I used as singlet, the 4 plus 4 which was written in roman figures and PMB PYO Bold Picture. The man was happy. He said "I thought Buhari is for us the poor alone. I'm happy. Buhari was not the reason why I'm poor but his coming late to power is the reason, I would not be poor if Buhari was not overthrown in 1985, I would not be poor if Buhari won in 2003. I was worse off in 2015, I'm better today. Insha Allah, Buhari will win in 2019, I will no longer be poor by 2023 because my children have hope of better tomorrow. If they have hope, then I have hope too. PDP destroyed this country, it is our answered prayers that brought Buhari"....
Someone beckoned at him that he has some passangers. He was about to leave, I hugged him tightly the way I will hug my uncle...
As he drove off, he looked back again and waved at me.... "Goodbye Sir, see you at the Next Level.." I responded!
Copied.

He believes he would not be poor if Buhari won earlier. What has he done to leave his situation of poverty aside from pointing fingers?

Nigeria is about 60 years old, when did we ever get anything right?

The country is worse off today than ever and a paradigm shift is required to move in the right direction. Blind and sentimental support without asking deep questions will lead to more tears come 2023 if we dont chose well.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Backtracks, Approves Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally by nko48: 11:41am On Dec 25, 2018
HAPPY XMAS TO EVERYBODY..HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO BET AND WIN AND CELEBRATE YOUR XMAS WELL..NO CHANCE OF LOOSING..TODAY GAME IS READY , INTERESTED CALL OR WHATSAPP FOR TODAYS GAME..100 PERCENT SURE..TEXT AND VERIFY

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Backtracks, Approves Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally by Charly68: 1:04pm On Dec 25, 2018
By the time Akpabio will be through with Udom,he will go on his knees to beg his oga...man show you road and you are claiming sense,he will make you miss road by withdrawing his support ..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AVM Oladayo Amao Takes Over As 21st Chief Of Air Staff / 'Nigeria, We Hail Thee': Bill seeking return of old anthem gets Reps, Senate nod / How Many Councillors Do We Have In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.