Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Should You Buy Xiaomi Phones...? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Should You Buy Xiaomi Phones...? (6984 Views)

Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update / Don't Buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro in 2020 Without Seeing This Review (photos) / Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should You Buy Xiaomi Phones...? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 25, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Go learn how to polish your sentences well before you quote me.

Also, try to learn how to punctuate your sentences very well.

You should also know how not to be a fool. Especially on social media. It will help you a lot.
ain't gat time for this Shit when school resume you will continue your teaching career not with me Teacher...
Re: Should You Buy Xiaomi Phones...? by olayinkajnr(m): 10:23pm On Dec 25, 2018
Iamtosignno:
ain't gat time for this Shit when school resume you will continue your teaching career not with me Teacher...

You see how dumb you are?

Ignorant folks claim to be knowledgeable whenever in fact, they are very dumb. They are so quick to ignore corrections. It's not your fault. It's ASUU's fault. You should have been in class.

I repeat; next time, learn to compose correct sentences and to punctuate well before you quote me.

Stop embarrassing yourself on social media.

4 Likes

Re: Should You Buy Xiaomi Phones...? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 25, 2018
olayinkajnr:

You see how dumb you are?

Ignorant folks claim to be knowledgeable whenever in fact, they are very dumb. They are so quick to ignore corrections. It's not your fault. It's ASUU's fault. You should have been in class.

I repeat; next time, learn to compose correct sentences and to punctuate well before you quote me.

Stop embarrassing yourself on social media.
You're very stupid
this is internet must i do as you want
I know how frustrated you're take sleeping pills it will help

1 Like

Re: Should You Buy Xiaomi Phones...? by scotweezy(m): 10:45pm On Dec 25, 2018
olujosh301:

Pls which xiaomi phone did you use ... Hope you know there the cheap, mid range and flagship ones same as Samsung so don't judge a brand from just one phone
I am not sure you understand me, because if you did you will see we ain't exactly stating different things. Except this quote is not for me sha! undecided

Modify: On a second thought, I see how the statement you intitially quoted appeared. To get a drift of where I stand, kindly check my previous comments on this thread.
Re: Should You Buy Xiaomi Phones...? by olujosh301(m): 12:45am On Dec 26, 2018
scotweezy:

I am not sure you understand me, because if you did you will see we ain't exactly stating different things. Except this quote is not for me sha! undecided

Modify: On a second thought, I see how the statement you intitially quoted appeared. To get a drift of where I stand, kindly check my previous comments on this thread.

Wrong quote
Re: Should You Buy Xiaomi Phones...? by Santinojr: 1:15am On Dec 26, 2018
Iamtosignno:
People that use Xiaomi can say it's heaven and earth As for me Is NO the day i handle one my anger mood arise
cos the phone was just poo speaker, camera, after checking these two i don't waste my time check others cos i might get the same result and the phone was around 40k to 50K
Samsung Rock Expensive Yes But It Worth it Quality Beat Quantity
Abeg no post this kin comment for place like reddit or quora .
Modified: Ah na even Redmi 4a you use grin grin phone wey I no sure say dem still dey produce

1 Like

Re: Should You Buy Xiaomi Phones...? by jonddon(m): 4:51am On Dec 26, 2018
very neat xiaomi redmi 5prime available for 35k. whatsapp me on 081..30.975350
Re: Should You Buy Xiaomi Phones...? by jonddon(m): 4:54am On Dec 26, 2018
gogeekish:
Today (Dec 25th), a guy who isn't tech friendly I helped purchase Redmi 5A prime came to my house with friends. I saw him with the phone I bought for him and asked him one question.

Me: "You and this phone still dey?"

The guy: "Ahhhhh! If I get money now, I go buy this phone again and again"

Me: "Ah, na another better model under the brand you suppose talk say you go buy"

The guy: "Na phone wey me don use I fit talk about. This phone, This phone!! Na the best phone wey I don use for my life. That one wey my Infinix dey hook, this one nor dey hook at all. Upon say I don load am wella"

Me: "How you mean? Hook like?" (Just want him to say more because he didn't complain about his previous phone because was so used to his old Infinix phone that hangs alot)

The guy: "Na when I begin use this phone I know say the two phones wey I use before dey hang" (He realized there is a sickness in smartphones called "Lag"

Me: "Abi... To me, na so Xiaomi phones dey be."

The guy: "Ziomi (Xiaomi) root the phone? I think say you root am, Naim make am smooth like this"

Me: "Noooooo, nothing I do inside"

The point in this little chat is this:
He is someone who isn't brand focused, he doesn't even know about his device but he can testify about it.

1 Like

Re: Should You Buy Xiaomi Phones...? by mikeycharles(m): 9:54am On Dec 27, 2018
I just heard Xiaomi openly admitted to displaying ads on the settings application. I have to laugh grin grin grin
FYI, the only reason why the Xiaomi thread is that long is because of user complaints grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should You Buy Xiaomi Phones...? by CityNGR: 10:15am On Dec 27, 2018
Lexus430gs
See here
Re: Should You Buy Xiaomi Phones...? by Opistorincos(m): 10:24am On Dec 27, 2018
Gptech:

I just dey wait make e post d phone name, nr surprise say na Redmi 4x grin. I don see ppl wen buy Samsung galaxy j3 and later go begin complain say Samsung na yeye phone because d phone dey hang and get bad camera grin.

Daddy, it can't be redmi 4x, I used that little monster for a whole year before I sold it off and most surprising thing is,even with its 2gb ram, it never gave me a hard time, loved it with all my heart till the moment I sold it off. Maybe he handled redmi 4a

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should You Buy Xiaomi Phones...? by scotweezy(m): 10:58am On Dec 27, 2018
mikeycharles:
I just heard Xiaomi openly admitted to displaying ads on the settings application. I have to laugh grin grin grin
FYI, the only reason why the Xiaomi thread is that long is because of user complaints grin
Your situation is irredeemable. You just started a blog and you feel the best way to direct traffic to it is by posting unfounded mumbo-jumbo bereft of facts and figures.

Have you even taken your time to go through the thread? A tech company without physical presence whatsoever in Nigeria with a thread of over 4000+ pages and still counting on the most popular forum, and one unknown ignorant self proclaimed information carrier concluded the thread is filled with majorly complaints.

And concerning the ads, admitting to what they do is obviously a sign of best practices. If you had gone a step further with your research you should have read that the ads can be disabled easily, it's just a matter of checking the right places for correct and complete info, which you clearly don't know how to do.
Interestingly, the ads are even the unobtrusive type which is very different from the full page pop-ups ads very common on a lot of free third party apps on google play store.

I will leave this final advice here for you: research very well before shunning out unfounded informations. There are a lot of credible sources to get tech related news, heck! General news backed with facts. Find yourself one or two of these sources and rise from the pit of ignorance you've confined yourself into.

8 Likes

Re: Should You Buy Xiaomi Phones...? by fibonacci2526: 11:39am On Dec 27, 2018
Scotweezy stop wasting your time na.

2 Likes

Re: Should You Buy Xiaomi Phones...? by scotweezy(m): 11:44am On Dec 27, 2018
fibonacci2526:
grin grin make I rest like that!

1 Like

Re: Should You Buy Xiaomi Phones...? by ubev01(m): 11:59am On Dec 27, 2018
mikeycharles:
Please visit harrlexconcept.com.ng for more articles like this.
you mean "for misinformation like the one here"? No thanks

1 Like

Re: Should You Buy Xiaomi Phones...? by mathefaro(m): 2:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
Chai! To say that ignorance is a disease is quite an understatement.
If you think Xiaomi is poo, no problem, go ahead and spend your money on whatever you deem fit. It doesn't make any sense trying to convince anybody otherwise as I'm not paid to do that.
As for me, I don't even like telling people to buy Xiaomi devices, the phones speak for themselves.
I'm currently using my 4th Xiaomi device after Jiayu(another great Chinese brand) closed up shop
Redmi Note 2
Redmi Note 4x
Redmi 5 plus and
Redmi Note 5
And I've never for once regretted my decisions. The worst that has ever happened is a broken screen, which happened when I risked using my RN4X for a few days without tempered glass, and it was fixed by one local phone engineer after I ordered for and received a replacement from aliexpress.

Like I said earlier, everybody is free to make their own choices, but as for me, I choose to remain with Xiaomi till further notice

6 Likes

Re: Should You Buy Xiaomi Phones...? by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:35pm On Dec 27, 2018
Lwkm Oooo grin
Re: Should You Buy Xiaomi Phones...? by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:40pm On Dec 27, 2018
WO lemme goan buy Samsung j2 so da somebody will belleful grin
Re: Should You Buy Xiaomi Phones...? by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2018
Yes I said it...why can't xiaomi make a sd820 phone and sell it for 30k!? Ehn? Xiaomi is thrash jhare grin

WO my screen is nor good I cannor be typing nobody shu quote me ooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Should You Buy Xiaomi Phones...? by saint2ace(m): 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
MeshachMARTINS:
Yes I said it...why can't xiaomi make a sd820 phone and sell it for 30k!? Ehn? Xiaomi is thrash jhare grin

WO my screen is nor good I cannor be typing nobody shu quote me ooo grin

Olodo see Ur mouth grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should You Buy Xiaomi Phones...? by Gptech(m): 9:43pm On Dec 27, 2018
fibonacci2526:
Hehehehe grin.
Re: Should You Buy Xiaomi Phones...? by gogeekish(m): 10:58pm On Dec 27, 2018
I just realized that this guy (Op) is a teen.
The way he argues tells me.
It would be a waste to oppose him.

Case closed
Re: Should You Buy Xiaomi Phones...? by tqsmile: 9:14am On Dec 28, 2018
mikeycharles:

1 Like

Re: Should You Buy Xiaomi Phones...? by OCTAVO: 5:35pm On Dec 28, 2018
Ignorance is a problem! If xiaomi phones are of low quality you think the thread would have more than 1 million views?? The thread is by far the most viewed thread with highest number of pages in this phone section. Show me a Samsung or iPhone thread with over 1k pages. People that know the value they are getting from xiaomi will continue appreciating it. Mind you, i used to be a Samsung fan, but after trying xiaomi, I have no regret and I don't intend leaving xiaomi. Samsung is using their brand to rip off cash from people. Xiaomi is producing great product at cheapest price possible. It's only a matter of time, people will leave Samsung just as they abandoned Blackberry.

4 Likes

Re: Should You Buy Xiaomi Phones...? by Sike(m): 9:32pm On Dec 28, 2018
jonddon:

price?
Re: Should You Buy Xiaomi Phones...? by jonddon(m): 12:29pm On Dec 29, 2018
Sike:
price?
Re: Should You Buy Xiaomi Phones...? by missingribs: 6:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
Opistorincos:

Daddy, it can't be redmi 4x, I used that little monster for a whole year before I sold it off and most surprising thing is,even with its 2gb ram, it never gave me a hard time, loved it with all my heart till the moment I sold it off. Maybe he handled redmi 4a

I use the redmi 4A for a more than a year and i enjoyed it no problem no issues.even it bad now and am looking for how to fix it cos i enjoyed it and am using presently using Samsung s8 edge but i still dey miss my redmi 4A. Abeg no insult my phone
Re: Should You Buy Xiaomi Phones...? by missingribs: 6:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
scotweezy:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
My people! Can you see we've been wasting our time on a lost cause! embarassed
You handled a Redmi 4A, one of the cheapest, that is if it's still being produced sef because it already has two successors in the Redmi 5A and Redmi 6A.
For your info, the 4A and all the succeeding models are the cheapest models in all of Xiaomi line.
It is now this model you used to describe the whole brand? sad
This your situation is like handling the cheapest of Samsung J series line and using it define the whole of Samsung phone brand lipsrsealed

ALL OF UNA WEY DEY YAB MY REDMI 4A.GOD KNOW UNA HOUSE NO.
I USE TO USE REDMI 4A AS MY SECOND PHONE AND I ENJOYED USING IT FROM 2016 TILL FEB DS YEAR WHEN IT PACK UP.AM USING SAMSUNG S8 EDGE HAS MY MAIN PHONE NOW BUT IF I CAN STILL GET SOMEONE TO FIX MY REDMI 4A I WILL STILL CONTINUE TO ROCK MY THING.

INCASE UNA GET AM MAKE ONE OF U WEY HATE AM DASH ME
Re: Should You Buy Xiaomi Phones...? by Opistorincos(m): 6:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
missingribs:

I use the redmi 4A for a more than a year and i enjoyed it no problem no issues.even it bad now and am looking for how to fix it cos i enjoyed it and am using presently using Samsung s8 edge but i still dey miss my redmi 4A. Abeg no insult my phone

Oya no vex, i no go do am again
Re: Should You Buy Xiaomi Phones...? by mikeycharles(m): 4:56pm On Jun 13, 2020
Re: Should You Buy Xiaomi Phones...? by drjprince: 5:03pm On Jun 13, 2020
A good brand is always a good brand
Kudos to xiaomi
I have always been an aggressive fan, ready to pepper transsision marketers cool
God bless Alhaji lei jun

2 Likes

Re: Should You Buy Xiaomi Phones...? by DragnetisaKuk(f): 7:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
mikeycharles:

Lol. Your brand is losing in the polls so you're going to revive your articles filled with lies.

Your premium tears never start.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can Power Bank Be Repaired / This Is How Blackberry Is Going To Dislodge Samsung Once And For All / How To Retrieve Lost MTN Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.