Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) (25355 Views)

Wike Bestows The Highest Award On Adams Oshiomhole (Video, Pictures) / El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace / Wike And Oshiomhole Clash At Eric Osagie's “The Big Interviews" Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by CilicMarin: 11:34pm On Dec 24, 2018
The President of the whole Nigeria irrespective of our religious and ethnic diversity..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut21s0GDpWU

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by CilicMarin: 11:34pm On Dec 24, 2018
Just To Remind Us, It Is Almost 4 Years Of President Buhari's Tenure, And We Are Yet To Be Islamized...

180 Likes 17 Shares

Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by ORIENTATION101: 11:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
Same 2 u Baba. am coming to villa tomorrow to chop aso rock xmas chicken.

Next level
4+4 gang

76 Likes 9 Shares

Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by nelronaldo(m): 11:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
Lool. Oshiomhole just be like agama lizard

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by iluvdonjazzy: 11:54pm On Dec 24, 2018
wao, that's lovely, Osinbanjo killed it.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by Corrinthians(m): 11:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
It can't be! That is a Christian song! They are trying to Christianize Nigeria. shocked

Think this way and you'd make a great pdp and atiku supporter. grin

96 Likes 11 Shares

Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by Corrinthians(m): 11:58pm On Dec 24, 2018
nelronaldo:
Lool. Oshiomhole just be like agama lizard
Agama lizard that's been giving your useless party a bloody nose back to back.

We love such Agama lizard. grin

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by CilicMarin: 11:59pm On Dec 24, 2018
Corrinthians:
They are trying to Christianize Nigeria. cheesy

Think this way and you'd make s great pdp and atiku supporter. grin

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by Corrinthians(m): 12:05am On Dec 25, 2018
CilicMarin:
bb

I'm telling you. The primary, and perhaps, only prerequisite to be a dedicated pdp supporter is being extremely dumb, dumber than the next pdp supporter. grin

Let me islamize this thread already. grin

56 Likes 11 Shares

Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 25, 2018
CilicMarin:
Just To Remind Us, It Is Almost 4 Years Of President Buhari's Tenure, And We Are Yet To Be Islamized...

Thank you my brother. Meanwhile cokehead FFK is busy telling the world Buhari's 4+4=8 hand gesture is a terror sign from Egypt. Well, Buhari is loved by Nigerians so haters have 2 options. Wait patiently for him to complete his tenure in 2023 or continue to lie against him to then watch painfully as he becomes more popular.

69 Likes 10 Shares

Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 25, 2018
Choi, IPOBians in pain right now. Jubrin al Bin Laden singing Christmas song and wishing Christians well. Not possible. Jubrin had been replaced with a Christian from Madagascar grin

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by ImperialYoruba: 12:42am On Dec 25, 2018
Orisirisi.... angry

Someone should call UN to come and see. This country has muslims in it but our goverment wants to force Christiianity on us. They want us to start shouting Halleluyah.

They have enslaved Ibo christians to jump and shout, now they want us to start talking in tongues.

Somebody call Saudi Arabia quick...to come to our rescue and warn Buhari to stop. grin

74 Likes 9 Shares

Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by PythonAmaka: 12:44am On Dec 25, 2018
grin cheesy grin cheesy

python amaka

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 25, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
Orisirisi.... angry

Someone should call UN to come and see. This country has muslims in it but our goverment wants to force Christiianity on us. They want us to start shouting Halleluyah.

They have enslaved Ibo christians to jump and shout, now they want us to start talking in tongues.

Somebody call Saudi Arabia quick...to come to our rescue and warn Buhari to stop. grin

Na im ooo my bro. Me I am scared right now.imagine trying to enter my house and na pastor plus aladura dey wait me? I reject this Christianisation jubrin is trying to impose on Nigeria. Ko le werk Jubrin. Shey you hear me? I reject it in Orunmila name.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by ImperialYoruba: 12:51am On Dec 25, 2018
Oshigun:

Na im ooo my bro. Me I am scared right now.imagine trying to enter my house and na pastor plus aladura dey wait me? I reject this Christianisation jubrin is trying to impose on Nigeria. Ko le werk Jubrin. Shey you hear me? I reject it in Orunmila name.

grin grin grin
Jibrin from Sudan singing carol to the baby in the manger, aaahhh wahala don come. We will not accept it. grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 25, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
Orisirisi.... angry

Na im ooo my bro. Me I am scared right now.imagine trying to enter my house and na pastor plus aladura dey wait me? I reject this Christianisation jubrin is trying to impose on Nigeria. Ko le werk Jubrin. Shey you hear me? I reject it in Orunmila name.In fact make I call UN right now as you suggested. This is madness. *in Orubebe voice* we will not take it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAAshukJJaA

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 25, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

grin grin grin
Jibrin from Sudan singing carol to the baby in the manger, aaahhh wahala don come. We will not accept it. grin

We will not take it my brother. Nigerians reject this. UN, ICC and interpol must get involved to bring Jubrin to justice . Worraheck !!! They were even shaking hands and laughing at Nigerians. Christian Ninjas. No way !!!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by servercodes001: 1:29am On Dec 25, 2018
Oshigun:
Choi, IPOBians in pain right now. Jubrin al Bin Laden singing Christmas song and wishing Christians well. Not possible. Jubrin had been replaced with a Christian from Madagascar grin

The Igbos indeed are pigs grin

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by ashacot: 1:34am On Dec 25, 2018
News Headline tomorrow.

FFK, We Will Resist The plot By Buhari or Jubril To Christianize Nigeria. UN should come to our rescue

Reno. Buhari want to Christainize Nigeria but we shall stop him. grin

NNAMUDI KANU. I Have Said it severally, Jubril of sudan will Christianize Nigeria but My people will not listen, look at Jubril singing Christmas carol

PDP, We innitiated the singing of Christmas Carol. APC should stop Claiming our Projects

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by GarriKoro(m): 1:51am On Dec 25, 2018
Buhari is just such a very tolerant man

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by nedubest(m): 2:19am On Dec 25, 2018
jubril and others grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by BOOMnaija(m): 6:29am On Dec 25, 2018
Corrinthians:
I'm telling you. The primary, and perhaps, only prerequisite to be a dedicated pdp supporter is being extremely dumb, dumber than the next pdp supporter. grin

Let me islamize this thread already. grin
Islamize my foot.

The only other person in this world that is dumber than u is d chief imam of ur village.
Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by martineverest(m): 6:30am On Dec 25, 2018
and they say
he wants to Islamise....over to you CAN

4+4=?

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by Decryptor(m): 6:31am On Dec 25, 2018
3 clueless dolts! lipsrsealed

Ordinary Christmas song and they failed to sing it flawlessly without errors. This goes to show that these 3 square pegs in Nigeria's political round hole can't do anything without FAILING WOEFULLY!! undecided

See as Osinnerbanjo was stammering aimlessly into the final stanza while waving his hand like a puppet. grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:31am On Dec 25, 2018
All shades of cuteness and beauty.
The best president and vice president on the history of the nation.

God bless you guys real good.
Which year did the INEFFECTUAL BUFFON and figure head sambo ever came close to something like this?!
FOR WHERE?? cheesy wink.
These are the 2 great men, that even the youngest billionaire in the world was so glad to take a selfie with 'em!
SAI OSIBANJO.
SAI BABA.

Merry Xmas to all our Nairaland customers.
Merry Xmas to all our customers home and abroad from all of us @.
We love you all.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by mrakeeno: 6:33am On Dec 25, 2018
CilicMarin:
you dey mind those zombies

Well as e dey pain them... e dey sweet us

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by dannybomb(m): 6:33am On Dec 25, 2018
CilicMarin:
and who will let Nigeria be islamized
Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by ImperialYoruba: 6:33am On Dec 25, 2018
ashacot:
News Headline tomorrow.

FFK, We Will Resist The plot By Buhari or Jubril To Christianize Nigeria. UN should come to our rescue

Reno. Buhari want to Christainize Nigeria but we shall stop him. grin

NNAMUDI KANU. I Have Said it severally, Jubril of sudan will Christianize Nigeria but My people will not listen, look at Jubril singing Christmas carol

PDP, We innitiated the singing of Christmas Carol. APC should stop Claiming our Projects

This tops it on this thread! Clever!! grin grin

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by itiswellandwell: 6:35am On Dec 25, 2018
Same to you sirs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police And Community Vigilante Rescue Abducted Islamiyya Students In Katsina / Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral / Sheikh Daurawa, 3 Other Islamic Scholars Resign From Ganduje Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.