Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) (25370 Views)

Wike Bestows The Highest Award On Adams Oshiomhole (Video, Pictures) / El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace / Wike And Oshiomhole Clash At Eric Osagie's “The Big Interviews" Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 25, 2018
NessaBoo:

Angel?? I'm faaar from an Angel oo!!

I know your address!! grin

beyond an angel !! embarassed donnt make me ask if God is a woman o !!
since yu knw my address feel free to turn up ... hosting smiley
Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by Gecoz: 10:34am On Dec 25, 2018
It is truly confirmed that all these guys supporting a p s hit on nairaland are paid to do so. Even buhari wey no Sabi sing Dem dis fools still dey happy? I guess we have lots of stack uneducated pi g s supporting ap s hit on nairaland. Imagine almost all of dem even calling Igbos pig and yet some st u pi d Ipob members will still come on here to say they are supporting bull h aris Nobody will insult my tribe omo oodua gon gon and go free.. damn dis pepu daf t no be small especially that mu mu wey call him server BBQ seller wey dey sell human flesh, and that bast ar d wey say him be cilic and him father never even hold or see tennis Ball before..
Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by zoedew: 11:27am On Dec 25, 2018
CilicMarin:
Just To Remind Us, It Is Almost 4 Years Of President Buhari's Tenure, And We Are Yet To Be Islamized...

Not for want of efforts in that direction though.
Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by zoedew: 11:34am On Dec 25, 2018
nelronaldo:
Lool. Oshiomhole just be like agama lizard

Your post should be more meaningful with a view of what you look like!
Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by smartwizard25(m): 11:41am On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmass to anabbi Mohammed (s.a.w)
Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 11:43am On Dec 25, 2018
CilicMarin:
Just To Remind Us, It Is Almost 4 Years Of President Buhari's Tenure, And We Are Yet To Be Islamized...

You are wise.
Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by Gaddafiyusf(m): 11:51am On Dec 25, 2018
The Fulani warlord all of a sudden is singing Xmas song.he didn't do for the past three years, now election is around the corner. Election time can be so humbling.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by thunder74(m): 11:57am On Dec 25, 2018
CilicMarin:
We have my brother. Probably you are thinking he will change Nigeria name to Islamic Republic of Nigeria, no, all he needs to do is to ensure all sensitive posts and positions are occupied by the Muslims and encourage Muslims domination in all areas. These and many more he has done.
Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by Sunmolar(m): 12:08pm On Dec 25, 2018
He sings wahala he no sing wahala may your song fuel you to 2023!
Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2018
According to some dumb arses this is the man who wants ti Islamise Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by idonhammer: 12:58pm On Dec 25, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
Hahaha..you don make me troway my Christmas stew with laugh.

Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by mechanics(m): 1:13pm On Dec 25, 2018
Wow, wonderful.
Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by Elose11(m): 2:13pm On Dec 25, 2018
Christians are not deceived! Singing merry Christmas because of election
Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by egopersonified(f): 2:22pm On Dec 25, 2018
is osho baba still in Nigeria? go and die crooner. we miss you
Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by concordetz: 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2018
How many christians were killed in Abuja and Kano while evangelising that campaign strategy song are joked about.this way Can you openly evangelise in any northern state. Where is Leah Shaibu? Please save us that crap.
Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by Sheguama: 2:51pm On Dec 25, 2018
Corrinthians:
I'm telling you. The primary, and perhaps, only prerequisite to be a dedicated pdp supporter is being extremely dumb, dumber than the next pdp supporter. grin

Let me islamize this thread already. grin

Ay nuu
Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by Kingspin(m): 4:34pm On Dec 25, 2018
CilicMarin:
CRK controversy, cow colony and many others. Nigerian resistance and fear of election.
Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by Kennydoc(m): 4:56pm On Dec 25, 2018
Anything for campaign. How many christmases has he celebrated? How many times has he sang Christmas song?
Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by Mordecai(m): 4:58pm On Dec 25, 2018
PMB's bigotry is now legendary. Looking at the video, you can notice he could not even get himself to sing the part where he wishes you a merry xmas.

You'd hear him only when its time to say "happy new year".

Where's Garbage Shehu and Funny Adesina. They have another round of explanations to make.
Truly, defending the dullard is not easy �.
Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by MrSly(m): 8:20am On Dec 26, 2018
CilicMarin:
Is this the first Christmas they have meet in office? Christians pray their way out in every situation. Islamizaton is a dead on arrival mission even in next ten million generations.
Meanwhile, we are aware of Islam's prowess in lies and propaganda for the so called defence for religion. Lies and pretence go hand in hand. THAT TOO WILL FAIL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Pictures From Atiku's Declaration In Abuja / Timi Frank Blasts Oyegun Over Saraki's Fate / Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.