Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders (16131 Views)

Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders / Merry Christmas Nairalanders / Merry Christmas Nairalanders - 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 25, 2018
sexybbstar:

Merry Christmas to you Ceejayx smiley
fyn gal kiss
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by agbonkamen(f): 11:15pm On Dec 25, 2018
ceejayx:
Merry Christmas to u all
eduzz , fabulous986 , agbonkamen , Jagaban880 , Ijaycool , phintohlar , farano , sexybbstar
same here dearie wink

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 25, 2018
agbonkamen:
same here dearie wink
How's B-city?
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by agbonkamen(f): 11:32pm On Dec 25, 2018
ceejayx:

How's B-city?
Benin is fine.
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 25, 2018
agbonkamen:
Benin is fine.
have fun dear

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by oshe11: 6:00pm On Dec 26, 2018
Giel:

Lol, since you're cool enough with people who did the best they could to bully me, munzy, Dominique and frankgiel to wish them a merry Christmas, keep me out of any future wishes of yours.
Hahaahahaahaaaha

Please don't take those things serious

That thread is just for FUN

Don't hold grudges against them

***You didnt wish Me
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by phintohlar(f): 12:47am On Dec 27, 2018
agbonkamen:
same here dearie wink
wish u the same my love

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by phintohlar(f): 12:48am On Dec 27, 2018
ceejayx:
Merry Christmas to u all
eduzz , fabulous986 , agbonkamen , Jagaban880 , Ijaycool , phintohlar , farano , sexybbstar
wish u the same sweetie
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 27, 2018
phintohlar:
wish u the same sweetie

kiss
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Giel: 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2018
oshe11:

Hahaahahaahaaaha

Please don't take those things serious

That thread is just for FUN

Don't hold grudges against them

***You didnt wish Me

Those waste of human flesh trying to bully me is what you consider "just for fun"?
Lol,
Like I said,
Keep me out of any future wishes of yours.
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by oshe11: 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
Giel:

Those waste of human flesh trying to bully me is what you consider "just for fun"?
Lol,
Like I said,
Keep me out of any future wishes of yours.
Its Okay ma'am

How are You?
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by bibijay123(f): 11:49pm On Dec 27, 2018
crazygod:
Merry Xmas to all nairalanders esp the love of my life bibijay123.
Merry Xmas to u Dominique, Lalasticlala, Seun, all PDP wailers and APC Zombies. God bless us all. smiley

Thanks boo kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Munzy14(m): 12:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
Giel:

Lol, since you're cool enough with people who did the best they could to bully me, munzy, Dominique and frankgiel to wish them a merry Christmas, keep me out of any future wishes of yours.
hahahahahaha.... better bury the past o...
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Giel: 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2018
[s]
Munzy14:

hahahahahaha.... better bury the past o...
[/s]
better bury yourself in my past and remain there, don't drag yourself again to my present or future.
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by chewbacca: 11:33pm On Dec 28, 2018
Jagaban880:

same here.......bro

Merrry christmas to u all,,,,,,

all my senor manchi....chewbacca viking007, lagostaxiguy ,aroundnaija , alfoltundeseun Jixnation ,bakayokoko ,Mohsis ,aroundnaija ,Lhimeet , babycherry ,Rb007 ,olawrite , My special Rushmore

and Many more amazing people in da buiding

grin cheesy wink

Thanks bro.
Merry Christmas and Happy new year to you too smiley
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Giel: 8:28pm On Dec 29, 2018
oshe11:

Its Okay ma'am

How are You?
grin grin

You want to know how I am after making excuses for the people who wanted to bully me? grin

Weren't you the one always advising me to ignore them? Why didn't you ignore them yourself?
Rather, you went out of your way to wish them Xmas greetings and now here you are making excuses for their despicable behavior. Saying people trying to bully me wasn't serious as it was "Just For Fun" as if it is somehow acceptable to try your best to cyberbully someone just because you're doing it "just for Fun"

What kind of fun? LOL grin

Oshe, just stay away from me abeg.
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by oshe11: 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2018
Giel:

grin grin

You want to know how I am after making excuses for the people who wanted to bully me? grin

Weren't you the one always advising me to ignore them? Why didn't you ignore them yourself?
Rather, you went out of your way to wish them Xmas greetings and now here you are making excuses for their despicable behavior. Saying people trying to bully me wasn't serious as it was "Just For Fun" as if it is somehow acceptable to try your best to cyberbully someone just because you're doing it "just for Fun"

What kind of fun? LOL grin

Oshe, just stay away from me abeg.
Hian!

You this girl.....
Its Okay ooo
Forget them.
I'm just asking after you

HOW ARE YOU
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Munzy14(m): 11:05pm On Dec 29, 2018
Giel:
[s][/s]
better bury yourself in my past and remain there, don't drag yourself again to my present or future.
hahahahahaha get behind me bad energy.... Positive vibes is my motto. u can kee urself madam. lmaoooo
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Munzy14(m): 11:06pm On Dec 29, 2018
oshe11:
Hian!
You this girl..... Its Okay ooo Forget them. I'm just asking after you
HOW ARE YOU
Oshe off light o hahahahahhaha, that one na bitter nina. lmaooo
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by oshe11: 11:15pm On Dec 29, 2018
Munzy14:

Lol.....

Never knew the 2 of You were indifferent on that thread ooo

Or You were first TeamTeddy b4 going for CeeC?
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Munzy14(m): 6:17am On Dec 30, 2018
oshe11:
Lol.....

Never knew the 2 of You were indifferent on that thread ooo

Or You were first TeamTeddy b4 going for CeeC?
Very very o. lmaoooo, She be pikin weh deh cry even when no one scolded her.
Na AK handle her matter with madam dom.
She can be annoying. She attacks everyother HMs,except nina. If u attack nina u don buy her market. yumina na her nairaland mama na. hahahahahhahahahaha.
Routed for cc, teddy na our guy.
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by oshe11: 8:32am On Dec 30, 2018
Munzy14:

She can be annoying. She attacks everyother HMs,except nina. If u attack nina u don buy her market. yumina na her nairaland mama na. hahahahahhahahahaha.
I see

But thats the true meaning of famzing nacheesy @bolded

Even me sef no allow anybody come at Mira but it was all a game to me though....
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Munzy14(m): 9:21am On Dec 30, 2018
oshe11:
I see

But thats the true meaning of famzing nacheesy @bolded

Even me sef no allow anybody come at Mira but it was all a game to me though....
Right word! Game!.

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Giel: 1:32pm On Dec 30, 2018
oshe11:
Lol....
grin grin
Lol grin
You found it funny right grin
When I'm insulted in a post addressed to you. You keep them quiet and give the impression that it is acceptable to insult me to you so they continue to do so. You even add "LOL" to spice it up

But you want to ask how I'm doing, grin grin lol grin what a joke.
Carry your pseudo interest in my well being and shift far away
No time for fake love nor fake care.

As far as I'm concerned for you to laugh at me being bullied. Make friends with the bullies and make excuses for them and say it was just part of the game. keep quiet when one of the miserable bullies insults me in a mentioƱ to you makes you just as disgusting and revolting as the fuƧking idiots who tried so hard and nonstop to bully me last bbn

Stay away from me. You're trash.
Same as those bastards who felt it was appropriate to try and treat me that way. The same bastards you're struggling so hard to befriend.
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Giel: 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2018
[s]
Munzy14:

hahahahahaha get behind me bad energy.... Positive vibes is my motto. u can kee urself madam. lmaoooo
[/s]
U can just pour fuel on yourself and set yourself ablaze. Not interested in your motto or whatever, just bury yourself in my past.
Munzy14:

Lol
I should get behind you. But you're following my matter bumper to bumper, grin you're even running to oshe and calling me bitter, what happened to positive vibes? grin confused bully. grin

[s]
Munzy14:

[/s]
shocked grin
3 posts just for me?
I thought I should get behind you, you are on positive vibes, oshe should off light, blah blah blah, lol
Yet here you are vomiting pathetic lies to oshe grin
She can be annoying. She attacks everyother HMs,except nina
And so what? What else were people supposed to do in that thread? grin
Immature Little baby who doesn't use his brain., it's a public forum, everyone is not expected to be a mindless follower and have the same views on a Housemate as you do.

However, Did I even do the above? no, I spoke on what I like and disliked for all the housemates I cared to speak on.

You were even falling on your feet to kiss my ass when I praised cee c grin but would get angry and attack me when I said something I didn't like about her grin

Can it ever be said that you did the same for cee c, called out her faults? No, you licked her ass all through
You're just full of pathetic lies, You just hated me for whatever useless reason you had. And that made you leave the BBA show and start your insults and attacks on me.

Now you want to hide your disgusting behaviour under "it was part of the game" grin what a pathetic joke grin
I wonder when cyber bullying became "part of BBN.
Shameless hypocrite, liar and cyberbully.
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Munzy14(m): 6:33pm On Dec 30, 2018
Giel:
[s][/s]
U can just pour fuel on yourself and set yourself ablaze. Not interested in your motto or whatever, just bury yourself in my past.

Lol
I should get behind you. But you're following my matter bumper to bumper, grin you're even running to oshe and calling me bitter, what happened to positive vibes? grin confused bully. grin

shocked grin
3 posts just for me?
I thought I should get behind you, you are on positive vibes, oshe should off light, blah blah blah, lol
Yet here you are vomiting pathetic lies to oshe grin

And so what? What else were people supposed to do in that thread? grin
Immature Little baby who doesn't use his brain., it's a public forum, everyone is not expected to be a mindless follower and have the same views on a Housemate as you do.

However, Did I even do the above? no, I spoke on what I like and disliked for all the housemates I cared to speak on.

You were even falling on your feet to kiss my ass when I praised cee c grin but would get angry and attack me when I said something I didn't like about her grin

Can it ever be said that you did the same for cee c, called out her faults? No, you licked her ass all through
You're just full of pathetic lies, You just hated me for whatever useless reason you had. And that made you leave the BBA show and start your insults and attacks on me.

Now you want to hide your disgusting behaviour under "it was part of the game" grin what a pathetic joke grin
I wonder when cyber bullying became "part of the BBN.
Shameless hypocrite, liar and cyberbully.
oshe11..... U see am...hahahaha am justified!.
This is cc of bbn in reality... lmaooo
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Giel: 6:46pm On Dec 30, 2018
[s]
Munzy14:

oshe11..... U see am...hahahaha am justified!.
This is cc of bbn in reality... lmaooo
[/s]
Was the truth too hard to read? Shameless liar like you.
grin Disgusting narcissistic bullies like you will always find useless reasons to justify their madness na.grin
"It was a just game". grin she was annoying, grin "she attacked all the hms except Nina" grin LMAO from one foolishness to another.
Keep seeing cee c everywhere you go sha grin
Have you bought the fuel? grin make it quick. grin
Irritating bully.
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Munzy14(m): 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2018
Giel:
[s][/s]
grin Disgusting narcissistic bullies like you will always find useless reasons to justify their madness na.grin
"It was a just game". grin she was annoying, grin "she attacked all the hms except Nina" grin LMAO from one foolishness to another.
Irritating bully.

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by FrankGiel: 2:39pm On Jan 04, 2019
Giel:

Is there any reason why you mentioned my handle?? Why is ur heart full of bitterness?? ''Keep me out of any future wishes gbuo gI dia"!

I'm sorry for whoever has to put up with ur bullshit
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by FrankGiel: 2:41pm On Jan 04, 2019
oshe11:
Same to U and everyone else.....
Lalasticlala
Dominique
Seun
Mynd44
Twoclans
Threebear
Munzy14
Blackhawk
Giel
FrankGiel
Etc
Here Is ME wishing You all and those whose names werent mentioned a MERRY CHRISTMAS...... cheesy

FTC on Christmas Day

Nairalanders please Wish Me well aswell
Thanks my friend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by FrankGiel: 2:42pm On Jan 04, 2019
Giel:
[s][/s]
Irritating bully.
I'm sorry for you... Its a pity

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Brian Deacon Sends A Message To Christians "I Am Not Jesus Christ" / Praying Through The God Of Your Pastor/general Overseer / Awesome God, How Great Thou Art:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.