Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders (7915 Views)

Merry Christmas Nairalanders / Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders / Merry Christmas Nairalanders - 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by ILoveeyouall(f): 12:23am On Dec 25, 2020
Christmas is not just a time for festivity and merry making, it is more than that it is a time for the contemplation of eternal things, the christmas spirits is a spirit of giving and forgiving.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO YA'LL

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Juliusmomoh: 12:32am On Dec 25, 2020
My xmas giveaway loading....
Modify: in the evening

4 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Nanaborga(m): 12:34am On Dec 25, 2020
Merry Xmas you all , my true family putting smiles and laughter on my face , I love you all .

13 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Johnson225(m): 12:35am On Dec 25, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

I bless u in jesus name
Amen oh grin. Buh na financial blessing i need, boss.
Someone should please put a smile on my face today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Juliusmomoh: 12:37am On Dec 25, 2020
Johnson225:
Amen oh grin. Buh na financial blessing I need boss
Ok, I bless you financially in jesus name.

22 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by ILoveeyouall(f): 12:38am On Dec 25, 2020
Johnson225:

Amen oh grin. Buh na financial blessing I need boss
lol

There is hunger in the land.
Biko someone should bless me today oo
Precious agbona
Uba bank

Godnogoshameus
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by wewe1(m): 12:48am On Dec 25, 2020
Uhumm!
Birds sing not because they have answers but because they have songs.

Let's us thank God for seeing this year 2020 Christmas not because we have everything we need but because we are alive to witness it. Many people lost their lives this year but here we are. All glory be to God Almighty.

Merry Christmas everyone.

8 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by MacWin155(m): 12:48am On Dec 25, 2020
Merry Christmas ����

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Johnson225(m): 12:48am On Dec 25, 2020
ILoveeyouall:
lol

There is hunger in the land.
No jokes! It's not funny for some folks out there

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by div111(m): 6:34am On Dec 25, 2020
wahala for who dey find giveaway grin grin
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Pearly255(f): 7:10am On Dec 25, 2020
Wishing you good tidings, abundant grace, sufficient mercy and above all a life that reflects Christ. Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas Y’all beautiful People kiss
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by tolexy007(m): 7:10am On Dec 25, 2020
merry Christmas everyone
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by JoeEeL(m): 7:11am On Dec 25, 2020
I knew a post with a title such as this would come.
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by YosemiteDan: 7:11am On Dec 25, 2020
angry
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by fnep2smooth(m): 7:11am On Dec 25, 2020
May the Christmas season fill your home with joy, your heart with love, and your life with laughter.

Marry Christmas

I build website
Pay when the job is completed.
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by BOOOMNAIJA: 7:11am On Dec 25, 2020
This year is perhaps one of d worst in d history of mankind.....

If u are lucky to witness this year's Christmas and u are grateful for the grace, hit like.... Otherwise, hit share.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by meobizy(f): 7:11am On Dec 25, 2020
Okay. Good.
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:11am On Dec 25, 2020
Buhari undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Balenciagaokey: 7:11am On Dec 25, 2020
cool

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 25, 2020
Merry Christmas Nairalanders cool
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Kobicove(m): 7:12am On Dec 25, 2020
Merry Christmas!
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Naomila: 7:12am On Dec 25, 2020
Before whenever I hear its Christmas it's gives me some kind of joy. But this year everything get as e be

4 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Exc2000: 7:12am On Dec 25, 2020
cool

Merry Christmas

2020 what a year

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Lorayne(m): 7:12am On Dec 25, 2020
the brokenness wey dey this Christmas sha
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Ilerioluwa02: 7:12am On Dec 25, 2020
Merry Christmas to you all. kiss
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Beautypearls62: 7:13am On Dec 25, 2020
M
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Bigggloadofcum: 7:13am On Dec 25, 2020
cheesy

Merry Christmas� from this side to every nairalander.

Please don't forget to show as much love as you can.

In all ur merriment, stay safe. Eat well, drink responsibly.

For some of us who like woman. Bang like its your last day on earth. There is no better pleasure than fvcking. Try everything tryable_if that is a word.

Ease yourself from every bitterness, stress and pain. Remember there is always hope.

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by GOTVee: 7:13am On Dec 25, 2020
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I think we Christians are deviating from the teachings of our lord Jesus christ. Jesus never told us to celebrate his birth but his death. Christmas is a pagan god celebration and real Christians should not partake in celebrating Xmas. Jesus wasn't born on the 25th of December as people believe but many have been misled to celebrate this abomination called Xmas for too long by irresponsible religious leaders who are meant to guide people with the word of God. Until we Christians starts reading and understanding the Bible, we will keep committing unpardonable sins against God in which Xmas is one. Do not celebrate Xmas if you don't want to end up in hell fire sad

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Restitution: Christ's Teaching For The Church Or Old Testament Law? / Is It Right To Say BLESS GOD? / Wapgospel.com - Download Gospel Musics; Hymns, Acapella E.t.c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.