Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

EFCC Seizes Ngozi Olojeme's 46 Properties Over N68bn Fraud - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Seizes Ngozi Olojeme's 46 Properties Over N68bn Fraud (18093 Views)

Saraki Reacts As EFCC Seizes His Houses, Marks Others In Lagos / EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos / EFCC Seizes Passport Of Joe Agi For Paying $30,000 Into Onnoghen's Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Seizes Ngozi Olojeme's 46 Properties Over N68bn Fraud by nokatakata: 11:50am On Dec 25, 2018
No wonder ipods wanted to die when Jonathan lost...they were enjoying so much corruption. Many of them cannot survive without corruption. Now they are supporting atiku with the hope that he'll allow them steal massively...una never see anything.
Re: EFCC Seizes Ngozi Olojeme's 46 Properties Over N68bn Fraud by sacx: 11:52am On Dec 25, 2018
No one takes EFCC serious again. There first recourse on every suspicion is media trial
Re: EFCC Seizes Ngozi Olojeme's 46 Properties Over N68bn Fraud by Okwyjesus(m): 11:54am On Dec 25, 2018
dokyOloye:
What about Buratai's Dubai properties?

Don't mind the hypocrites. Come to NDDC and see what APC boys are doing.

Na person wey them catch Na him be thieve.
Re: EFCC Seizes Ngozi Olojeme's 46 Properties Over N68bn Fraud by Nwachineke1980: 11:57am On Dec 25, 2018
EFCC with their propaganda.When they finally return the properties to the owners,you wouldn't read it in nairaland or any media organization.
Re: EFCC Seizes Ngozi Olojeme's 46 Properties Over N68bn Fraud by Okwyjesus(m): 11:58am On Dec 25, 2018
nokatakata:
No wonder ipods wanted to die when Jonathan lost...they were enjoying so much corruption. Many of them cannot survive without corruption. Now they are supporting atiku with the hope that he'll allow them steal massively...una never see anything.
You must be a poor student of history. No tribe drive themselves to wealth and success by self effort like the Igbos.
Next time don't talk rubbish.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Ngozi Olojeme's 46 Properties Over N68bn Fraud by tfelicityk(m): 12:00pm On Dec 25, 2018
Just imagining what a sitting lawmakers had acquired within 8years and hers... Let keep blaming President Buhari for witch-hunt...
Re: EFCC Seizes Ngozi Olojeme's 46 Properties Over N68bn Fraud by RoyalUc(m): 12:04pm On Dec 25, 2018
Okoyeeebos:

Has GEJ ever said a word against Buhari for prosecuting those who stole his campaign funds?

Has GEJ ever said a word in defence of those who stole his campaign funds?

When Metuh called GEJ to come testify in his favour, did GEJ answer him?

Use your tongue to count your teeth.

Well, I don't believe GEJ is setting these people up. What does he stand to gain?

In my thinking, others can be touched but GEJ can't
Re: EFCC Seizes Ngozi Olojeme's 46 Properties Over N68bn Fraud by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 25, 2018
RoyalUc:

Well, I don't believe GEJ is setting these people up. What does he stand to gain?

In my thinking, others can be touched but GEJ can't

If you touch GEJ, who would give you needed info on future suspects?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seizes Ngozi Olojeme's 46 Properties Over N68bn Fraud by RoyalUc(m): 12:14pm On Dec 25, 2018
Okoyeeebos:

If you touch GEJ, who would give you needed info on future suspects?

grin grin grin
Why are like this na?

Since when has GEJ become EFCC/APC 'secret agent'?
Re: EFCC Seizes Ngozi Olojeme's 46 Properties Over N68bn Fraud by WaffenSS(m): 12:15pm On Dec 25, 2018
dokyOloye:
What about Buratai's Dubai properties?

Whataboutism
Re: EFCC Seizes Ngozi Olojeme's 46 Properties Over N68bn Fraud by anytexy: 12:16pm On Dec 25, 2018
Racoon:
Well same EFCC under this government retuned Timpreye Sliva's 49 seized houses by the previous govt
Continue.
You dey mind them. They even returned Obaniko's own. They can only deceive their gullible zombies not me.
Re: EFCC Seizes Ngozi Olojeme's 46 Properties Over N68bn Fraud by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 25, 2018
RoyalUc:

grin grin grin
Why are like this na?

Since when has GEJ become EFCC/APC 'secret agent'?

Dasuki can only tell what each person collected, he can't say what they used it for.

See all those arrested for matters relating to GEJ'S loot, how many of them have said a single good thing about GEJ since they came out?

By the time they see the kind of info EFCC has, they know they have been betrayed from the highest levels.
Re: EFCC Seizes Ngozi Olojeme's 46 Properties Over N68bn Fraud by abbasajao(m): 12:22pm On Dec 25, 2018
Please fellow Nigerians, for the spirit of patriotism, if you are not chosen Buhari and APC, please I beg you in the name of whatever you worship, DONT chose Atiku and PDP. Please chose another candidate and party.
This party has wrecked Nigeria without being remorseful.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Ngozi Olojeme's 46 Properties Over N68bn Fraud by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 25, 2018
Okoyeeebos:

She is a thief and a criminal. She would suffer for her criminal acts.

Let me ask you something. How do you think EFCC gets these info?
Do you realise that all those who squandered GEJ's campaign funds are being punished?
Who do you think releases these pieces of info to the EFCC?

Mama peace on a revenge mission. Atiku get ready to relocate to Dubai permanently.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Ngozi Olojeme's 46 Properties Over N68bn Fraud by 0monnak0da: 12:33pm On Dec 25, 2018
Okoyeeebos:

While, not why.

They really need to work on education in Igboland.
You too need education it is Yibboland.
Haba!
Re: EFCC Seizes Ngozi Olojeme's 46 Properties Over N68bn Fraud by gare(f): 12:35pm On Dec 25, 2018
yns4real:

https://punchng.com/breaking-n68bn-fraud-efcc-seizes-46-properties-from-jonathans-campaign-director/

Prosecute her, why tell us, do your job EFCC and leave the public alone, but it still does not change the fact that APC and PMB has failed Nigerians and will be voted out.

EFCC if you have enough evidence take her to court and if found guilty she will be jailed, so focus on your job and leave the public out of it.

Same time next year you will come again and tell Nigerians how much APC and Co stole
Re: EFCC Seizes Ngozi Olojeme's 46 Properties Over N68bn Fraud by Jahwinaboy(m): 12:35pm On Dec 25, 2018
kolaaderin:
Such gross misuse of public trust. Gej belongs to the gallow and PDP should be on suspension for at least 20 years before trying an attempt on Nigerians treasury again. They have inflicted such a huge damage to our national purse that we can not get over it in 20years, the rape was endemic and Nigerians was helpless. It beats me that some arsse hoooles can still be shouting PDP power with all this revelation.
GEJ is a perfect gentleman anytime, anyday. Just as Buhari is mr integrity. U can't vouch for APC and PDP members. If u know, GEJ deliberately introduced BVN, TSA, and ran away for another man to fully implement because he couldn't fight them. Read the handwriting on the wall. Even when those affected ran to him, he said everyone should carry their cross. Look beyond

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Ngozi Olojeme's 46 Properties Over N68bn Fraud by Teymanhenry(f): 12:47pm On Dec 25, 2018
the funny thing here is ,these politicians are all the same thing..we are hearing about goodlucks rot because he's not in power. Nigeria acted upon Abacha's loot because he's dead. I'm optimistic that Obasanjo stole much more than Abacha. But here he is roaming freely...I am even wondering whether to vote or not to vote. Attiku,thief,Buhari thief..na to continue my job and strive to be better and hope my great grand children never meet this mess.That's if Jesus ne'er come by then
Re: EFCC Seizes Ngozi Olojeme's 46 Properties Over N68bn Fraud by kolaaderin: 12:49pm On Dec 25, 2018
Jahwinaboy:
GEJ is a perfect gentleman anytime, anyday. Just as Buhari is mr integrity. U can't vouch for APC and PDP members. If u know, GEJ deliberately introduced BVN, TSA, and ran away for another man to fully implement because he couldn't fight them. Read the handwriting on the wall. Even when those affected ran to him, he said everyone should carry their cross. Look beyond

You could be right. we should rally around Buhari to fully implement those measures, so the cabals will never have access to the treasury again. This is the more reason Buhari deserves another term.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Ngozi Olojeme's 46 Properties Over N68bn Fraud by dokyOloye: 12:54pm On Dec 25, 2018
umarsule885:
what is actually wrong with you people... After reading the above, u still want to play politics..you'll PDP asslickers needs some ass whopping
Your Zombie level wouldn't allow you to notice I didn't condemn EFCC.
I just asked about Buratai's Dubai properties
Re: EFCC Seizes Ngozi Olojeme's 46 Properties Over N68bn Fraud by dokyOloye: 12:55pm On Dec 25, 2018
ayomilore:

People that reason like you will not let this country move forward.
Afonja muslimumu, Your Zombie level wouldn't allow you to notice I didn't condemn EFCC.
I just asked about Buratai's Dubai properties grin
Re: EFCC Seizes Ngozi Olojeme's 46 Properties Over N68bn Fraud by dokyOloye: 12:57pm On Dec 25, 2018
pfadom:
You no dey shame? You can still consider blame game with this enormous ruthless loots.

PDP is a body of ruthless insurgents for this nation.

Zombiiiiee oooo zombie, Your Zombie level wouldn't allow you to notice I didn't condemn EFCC.
I merely asked about Buratai's Dubai properties
Re: EFCC Seizes Ngozi Olojeme's 46 Properties Over N68bn Fraud by abnot: 12:58pm On Dec 25, 2018
RoyalUc:
"Olojeme is also the widow to Felix Obuah, the late Chief Security Officer to Jonathan, was said to have fled the country shortly after her sack ..."

EFCC, please, whether she is guilty or not, let her go. She is a Widow. Please I am begging you...

Well sometimes information m/knowledge of a subject matter could change our attitude or perception about a subject matter. I know a little bit about this woman through her son’s reckless lifestyle . She was chairperson of NSITF board , convener of SURE-P program and deputy director of finance for the GEJ reflection campaign. Her son has a flare for owning numerous sport cars and living at high end hotel apartments . Pastors were always at their beck and call to get their share of her loot . She was married to the former head of a foremost ndigbo group and later got pregnant for Jonathan’s CSO . I have been a critic of Buhari’s selective corruption fight but that’s probably because I have little or no information about the referenced case . But on this woman’s case I don’t doubt the report because I’ve known about her and her family for over ten years now
Re: EFCC Seizes Ngozi Olojeme's 46 Properties Over N68bn Fraud by Nitah1: 1:03pm On Dec 25, 2018
Damsyjay:
Jonathan need to be jailed...to hell with pdp..you ain't coming back to power ever again
Yet some people will blame Buhari's slow progress.

According to PDP the reason for booeing pmb was due to his poor implementation of the budget.

And that after almost four years APC has done nothing,and I ask,after 16yrs of PDP what have we?

The answer is massive corruption of the highest order.

PDP will never rule Nigeria again.
Re: EFCC Seizes Ngozi Olojeme's 46 Properties Over N68bn Fraud by Abrazia1: 1:06pm On Dec 25, 2018
Is it Gordon Obua or Felix Obuah. Nigerian Journalist get your facts right before publishing.
Re: EFCC Seizes Ngozi Olojeme's 46 Properties Over N68bn Fraud by RoyalUc(m): 1:08pm On Dec 25, 2018
abnot:

Well sometimes information m/knowledge of a subject matter could change our attitude or perception about a subject matter. I know a little bit about this woman through her son’s reckless lifestyle . She was chairperson of NSITF board , convener of SURE-P program and deputy director of finance for the GEJ reflection campaign. Her son has a flare for owning numerous sport cars and living at high end hotel apartments . Pastors were always at their beck and call to get their share of her loot . She was married to the former head of a foremost ndigbo group and later got pregnant for Jonathan’s CSO . I have been a critic of Buhari’s selective corruption fight but that’s probably because I have little or no information about the referenced case . But on this woman’s case I don’t doubt the report because I’ve known about her and her family for over ten years now

Hmm...

"She was...convener of SURE-P program."

But I remember vividly how Dr Okonji Ngozi Iweala assured Nigerian on national TV that the SURE-P programme was going to be manned by people of high integrity. And I remember asking her, while sitting in front of my TV, "where are you going to get them from?"

I believe with time, Nigeria with come out of all these challenges.
Re: EFCC Seizes Ngozi Olojeme's 46 Properties Over N68bn Fraud by mechanics(m): 1:41pm On Dec 25, 2018
See how she's looking, when people are placed in position of authority, they misbehave like as if there is no tommorrow, she must cough out the money.
Re: EFCC Seizes Ngozi Olojeme's 46 Properties Over N68bn Fraud by AnyoneButAtiku: 1:48pm On Dec 25, 2018
Therein lies a #Lootocrat.

This is exactly what this Ras I has been banging on about. grin

Say no to #AtikulooterCONtinua
Say no to #Lootocrats
Re: EFCC Seizes Ngozi Olojeme's 46 Properties Over N68bn Fraud by ofwest47(m): 2:28pm On Dec 25, 2018
This Ngozi 46 properties and 68 billion Naira is less than 0.001% of of the looted monies under the Looters Party Administration aka PDP since the Obasanjo looters regime to the end of Johnathan looting administration. Nigeria is said to be the 6th richest OPEC Oil Producing Countries in the world and yet Nigeria is said to be the poorest country in the world not withstanding the trillions of dollars of oil money entering the country. So it will be stupid of any body to think of bringing back Atiku and his looters party to take over comes 2019 or hence the looting spree will continue.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Ngozi Olojeme's 46 Properties Over N68bn Fraud by socialmediaman: 2:35pm On Dec 25, 2018
couragemurphy:

Stop asking what about-what about questions when thieves are caught.
It is like you being caught for road traffic offence and you are saying what about other road users who may be committing same offences.

mind you, if all criminals are caught same day, our prisons cant contain all; that's why there is a word in statistics called ''Sampling''

anyway
Ne×t Leel

You know we’re beyond all these aesthetics. We want the economy working again, which is beyond Buhari. EFCC this and that will not put food on anyone’s table
Re: EFCC Seizes Ngozi Olojeme's 46 Properties Over N68bn Fraud by AnyoneButAtiku: 2:38pm On Dec 25, 2018
ofwest47:
This Ngozi 46 properties and 68 billion Naira is less than 0.001% of of the looted monies under the Looters Party Administration aka PDP since the Obasanjo looters regime to the end of Johnathan looting administration. Nigeria is said to be the 6th richest OPEC Oil Producing Countries in the world and yet Nigeria is said to be the poorest country in the world not withstanding the trillions of dollars of oil money entering the country[b]. So it will be stupid of any body to think of bringing back Atiku and his looters party to take over comes 2019 or hence the looting spree will continue.[/b]

Tell all those bearing ossified brains.
Dem plenty for this side.

Say no to #AtikulooterCONtinua
Say no to #Lootocrats

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Ngozi Olojeme's 46 Properties Over N68bn Fraud by abnot: 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2018
RoyalUc:

Hmm...

"She was...convener of SURE-P program."

But I remember vividly how Dr Okonji Ngozi Iweala assured Nigerian on national TV that the SURE-P programme was going to be manned by people of high integrity. And I remember asking her, while sitting in front of my TV, "where are you going to get them from?"

I believe with time, Nigeria with come out of all these challenges.

It’s sad . Which is why when I get angry with how the country is being run under the PMb led government I also ask myself if we should go back to the PDP led government because they looted this country very well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To President Buhari And VP Yemi Osinbajo / N900b Probe: Senators, Reps To Return Fake Projects Funds / Ministerial Screening: Fashola Advocates N10tr Infrastructure Bond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.