Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Atiku Lies: Obasanjo Warned Nigerians In His Book - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Lies: Obasanjo Warned Nigerians In His Book (545 Views)

Don't Forget Obasanjo Warned Nigerians That Atiku Is Thief / 'Accidental Public Servant' — Man Rain Curses On El-Rufai, Sets His Book Ablaze / What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In His Book, MY WATCH. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Lies: Obasanjo Warned Nigerians In His Book by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 25, 2018
Obasanjo warned Nigerians about the Personality of Atiku

Re: Atiku Lies: Obasanjo Warned Nigerians In His Book by StarUp: 1:08am On Dec 25, 2018
They are all the same. OBJ is also not a saint.
Re: Atiku Lies: Obasanjo Warned Nigerians In His Book by Nobody: 1:24am On Dec 25, 2018
StarUp:
They are all the same. OBJ is also not a saint.
You are right : It takes Criminal to know another Criminal
Re: Atiku Lies: Obasanjo Warned Nigerians In His Book by Nobody: 1:52am On Dec 25, 2018
Before you lead lots of gullible people astray, let me start my wishing you a very merry Christmas. Now, let me ask you a question...if somebody blocked your ambition, which you so desired and yearned for, would you ever see that person and smile at him/her ever again ? That's what obasanjo is to atiku. I could remember vividly what played out in obasanjo's second term. In case you've forgotten, he wanted to seek a third term in office, which atiku was opposed to. Obj bribed the then law makers with Ghana must go bags, full of dollars. After atiku succeeded in blocking his way, obj began attacking him. He first sent atiku out of the villa and later, he began calling him all sort of names. It was obasanjo himself who single handedly picked atiku as his running mate. He called him a man of integrity. Atiku had already won the governorship ticket of adamawa state before obj went and picked him as his running mate ,after winning the election under the pdp. I'm not saying you shouldn't criticise atiku but before you do, it's important to let you know why obasanjo hated atiku so much, the man he once called a man of integrity among other candidates he would have picked as his running mate. He didn't pick atiku once. He also picked him in his second term in bod after which they became enemies due to the botched 3rd term ambition. To cap it all, obasanjo hardly forgives. Once you have stood his way, he either removes you if he can, or he calls you a bad name. They said he sold( instead of provatise) some government assets. He didn't acquire those assets. Tjey said he spare headed the sale of nitel..Where's that's what had provided jobs to millions of Nigerians today and gave many, including yourself the opportunity of owning a phone. Only the rich owned a nitel line in those days. Gsm had been in existence in ordinary cotonou years before it 'came to Nigeria due to the government's fear of losing grip of the nitel from where they used to hide to steal money. What the federal government is earning from network providers alone is triple what they used to earn when the almighty nitel was here. Atiku said he would privatise nnpc and make the sector efficient and many illiterate Nigerians misconstrued privatisation for outright sale. In privatisation, licences are issued to qualified bidders which is revocable and renewable . All our network providers are operating under those licences. Ncc may withdraw those licences as it deems it fit. Whereas, selling means outright transfer of a title to another party. Once this is done, you don't have ownership of what is already sold. This isn't same with privatisation. If nnpc is privatised, the cabals claiming subsidy and stealing our money would be unmasked as is the case of nitel. The main man who mismanaged the privatisation of some assets during obj was elrufai who was the BPE chairman. I'd be the happiest man the day that guy is prosecuted for his crime against the state of Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Lies: Obasanjo Warned Nigerians In His Book by GeeOh(f): 2:09am On Dec 25, 2018
And APC has not lied, is lie Mohammed not in APC,lying Is actually a trade mark of Nigerian politician.so kettle should not call pot black
Re: Atiku Lies: Obasanjo Warned Nigerians In His Book by Nobody: 3:33am On Dec 25, 2018
[s]
awelekiti:
Before you lead lots of gullible people astray, let me start my wishing you a very merry Christmas. Now, let me ask you a question...if somebody blocked your ambition, which you so desired and yearned for, would you ever see that person and smile at him/her ever again ? That's what obasanjo is to atiku. I could remember vividly what played out in obasanjo's second term. In case you've forgotten, he wanted to seek a third term in office, which atiku was opposed to. Obj bribed the then law makers with Ghana must go bags, full of dollars. After atiku succeeded in blocking his way, obj began attacking him. He first sent atiku out of the villa and later, he began calling him all sort of names. It was obasanjo himself who single handedly picked atiku as his running mate. He called him a man of integrity. Atiku had already won the governorship ticket of adamawa state before obj went and picked him as his running mate ,after winning the election under the pdp. I'm not saying you shouldn't criticise atiku but before you do, it's important to let you know why obasanjo hated atiku so much, the man he once called a man of integrity among other candidates he would have picked as his running mate. He didn't pick atiku once. He also picked him in his second term in bod after which they became enemies due to the botched 3rd term ambition. To cap it all, obasanjo hardly forgives. Once you have stood his way, he either removes you if he can, or he calls you a bad name. They said he sold( instead of provatise) some government assets. He didn't acquire those assets. Tjey said he spare headed the sale of nitel..Where's that's what had provided jobs to millions of Nigerians today and gave many, including yourself the opportunity of owning a phone. Only the rich owned a nitel line in those days. Gsm had been in existence in ordinary cotonou years before it 'came to Nigeria due to the government's fear of losing grip of the nitel from where they used to hide to steal money. What the federal government is earning from network providers alone is triple what they used to earn when the almighty nitel was here. Atiku said he would privatise nnpc and make the sector efficient and many illiterate Nigerians misconstrued privatisation for outright sale. In privatisation, licences are issued to qualified bidders which is revocable and renewable . All our network providers are operating under those licences. Ncc may withdraw those licences as it deems it fit. Whereas, selling means outright transfer of a title to another party. Once this is done, you don't have ownership of what is already sold. This isn't same with privatisation. If nnpc is privatised, the cabals claiming subsidy and stealing our money would be unmasked as is the case of nitel. The main man who mismanaged the privatisation of some assets during obj was elrufai who was the BPE chairman. I'd be the happiest man the day that guy is prosecuted for his crime against the state of Nigeria.
[/s]

You are a very poor student of history...if you want to learn, I will take you back to 1998....if you want more ...I will take back to 1992....then back to 80s

1 Like

Re: Atiku Lies: Obasanjo Warned Nigerians In His Book by Nobody: 5:48am On Dec 25, 2018
myboy2111:
[s][/s]

You are a very poor student of history...if you want to learn, I will take you back to 1998....if you want more ...I will take back to 1992....then back to 80s
Hmmmm. Erin e npami

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Said He Did Not Surrender ,see Why He Came Out / Divine Agenda 2019 - Vote Donald K. Ojogo / Kaduna Assembly: APC Candidate For Igabi East Submitted Forged Certificates, Inc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.