Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Share Funny Christmas Story Here - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Funny Christmas Story Here (9456 Views)

The True Heroes In The Christmas Story / A Christmas Story (rework) / Christians Who Reverted To Islam Share Your Story Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Funny Christmas Story Here by NessaBoo(f): 9:57am On Dec 25, 2018
post=74148324:
Merry Xmas

Merry Xmas Manna!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Funny Christmas Story Here by Divay22(f): 10:09am On Dec 25, 2018
Lemme just book spa
Re: Share Funny Christmas Story Here by RexTramadol1: 11:21am On Dec 25, 2018
lonelydora:
Growing up, my dad made it as rule that nobody steps out of the house on 25th December. Once we are back from the church, after eating, omo, na sleeping things.

I grew up with that mentality. As we speak, i have filled my generator tank with petrol, incase PhEDC decides to misbehave.

Christmas rice is on fire now.

Merry Christmas to you all.

That position tho'

1 Like

Re: Share Funny Christmas Story Here by condomuser: 11:27am On Dec 25, 2018

I once offered a guy that i know from the street a box of chocolate as a Christmas present, i have never benefited anything from him, he asked me what will i give him for Christmas. For me, i work in the corporate world so during Christmas I a and my colleagues give each other boxes of luxury chocolates and bottles of wine. Talking of boxes of chocolate, a box of such chocolate go for N9,000 so i offered this street guy a box, guess what !!!

It was like hell was let loose, he went like that is an insult, why would i give him a box of chocolate, saying if he looks like a child to me.

I was dumbfounded, out of my kind hearted generosity i tried to do good and this is what someone thinks of it, ever since then i avoid certain type of people especially when their is a huge gap in class.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Funny Christmas Story Here by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 25, 2018
Sadiqali24:
why?
herdsmen, fanatics
Re: Share Funny Christmas Story Here by mistercardinal(m): 12:04pm On Dec 25, 2018
Amen... Thanks so much
Re: Share Funny Christmas Story Here by mistercardinal(m): 12:08pm On Dec 25, 2018
Amen.. thanks so much
Re: Share Funny Christmas Story Here by mistercardinal(m): 12:24pm On Dec 25, 2018
Too bad, may the dead rest in peace.

May your sister be healed all round in Jesus name. Amen!

The attitude of these government hospitals are nothing to write home about. My dad is being managed here in Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu teaching hospital, Awka. The condition here is just nothing to write home about, some doctors and nurses are extremely careless and carefree, if one doesn't follow them around they won't even look towards the patient.

Our hope and faith is only on God who heals and make it permanent.

Merry Christmas my brother
Re: Share Funny Christmas Story Here by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:53pm On Dec 25, 2018
GOT THIS BABE ON 2OTH, ASKED HER WHAT SHE WANTED & SHE SAID BIG PHONE.... I BOUGHT IT FOR HER.ON 23RD, SHE SAID SHE WANNA SELL IT & BUY CLOTHES TO KEEP UP WITH ONE BABE THAT'S SHOWING OFF TOO MUCH FOR HER.... can't still believe she said that...
what is it with women and jealousy and competition??
Re: Share Funny Christmas Story Here by Sadiqali24(m): 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2018
Edodefender:
herdsmen, fanatics
and u think its Muslims that are herdsmen and fanatics. herdsmen are predominantly Fulani men.
Re: Share Funny Christmas Story Here by InansBobo(m): 3:06pm On Dec 25, 2018
jakandeola:
get out Hippocrates like u Neva sex before noting bad with that. Cos we all enjoy it
i have said my own smiley
Re: Share Funny Christmas Story Here by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:24pm On Dec 25, 2018
NessaBoo:

Merry Xmas Manna!!
Awwww, Merry Xmas Boo!
Been so busy all day!
Trust you are having fun with the fam'! wink
Hugs and kisses kiss kiss

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Funny Christmas Story Here by Preetti(f): 12:43pm On Dec 27, 2018
condomuser:

I once offered a guy that i know from the street a box of chocolate as a Christmas present, i have never benefited anything from him, he asked me what will i give him for Christmas. For me, i work in the corporate world so during Christmas I a and my colleagues give each other boxes of luxury chocolates and bottles of wine. Talking of boxes of chocolate, a box of such chocolate go for N9,000 so i offered this street guy a box, guess what !!!

It was like hell was let loose, he went like that is an insult, why would i give him a box of chocolate, saying if he looks like a child to me.

I was dumbfounded, out of my kind hearted generosity i tried to do good and this is what someone thinks of it, ever since then i avoid certain type of people especially when their is a huge gap in class.

someone asked for a late Xmas gift yesterday and I gave her a choker necklace, next thing she'll say is "is this cheap thing all you have to offer?" lol I was dumbfounded, considering she's a fellow student like me
Re: Share Funny Christmas Story Here by rame18(f): 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2018
I should talk so that you people will call me a LovePeddler,I will pass please 2018 is ending in few days time with its wahala.

Dingbang come and tell us how yours went.
Re: Share Funny Christmas Story Here by dingbang(m): 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2018
rame18:
I should talk so that you people will call me a LovePeddler,I will pass please 2018 is ending in few days time with its wahala.

Dingbang come and tell us how yours went.
lol finally you no get mind to talk am grin

Mine went sweet . I have been indoors buying food and eating alone. Killed one chicken and invited a lady to help me cook the chicken. Na so so chop chop I dey chop upandan
Re: Share Funny Christmas Story Here by rame18(f): 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2018
dingbang:
lol finally you no get mind to talk am grin

Mine went sweet . I have been indoors buying food and eating alone. Killed one chicken and invited a lady to help me cook the chicken. Na so so chop chop I dey chop upandan

Lol! I couldn't say I got a head?? Ohhh!!! Someone gave me a lovely head on boxing day. It was mind blowing.
Re: Share Funny Christmas Story Here by dingbang(m): 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2018
rame18:
ewo... Ovoko!

Lol! I couldn't say I got a head?? Ohhh!!! Someone gave me a lovely head on boxing day. It was mind blowing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Loveworld News- News Updates of the BLW Nation (CE Church) / Happy Easter To All Nairalanders / Who Is Jesus To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.