Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Share Funny Christmas Story Here - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Funny Christmas Story Here (9465 Views)

The True Heroes In The Christmas Story / A Christmas Story (rework) / Christians Who Reverted To Islam Share Your Story Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Funny Christmas Story Here by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 25, 2018
i never buy Christmas cloth, to make it worst my pans don cut, no aboki to sew am angry angry
Re: Share Funny Christmas Story Here by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 25, 2018
N
Re: Share Funny Christmas Story Here by marvin906(m): 8:37am On Dec 25, 2018
No funny experience
Apart from my wallet crying every Christmas and New year..
This year my old man decided that it was a day to Xmas that was the best to visit he's ancestors
All is well

R.I.P Grandpa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Funny Christmas Story Here by Iddossam: 8:37am On Dec 25, 2018
Guys see what God gives me as Christmas gift.... He knew I don't have money to buy chicken..... Thank you oh Lord!!!!!������‍♀����‍♀ Merry Christmas and New year in advance!!!!
Re: Share Funny Christmas Story Here by InansBobo(m): 8:37am On Dec 25, 2018
jakandeola:
Christmas sex
A wrong way to celebrate Christ if not married

1 Like

Re: Share Funny Christmas Story Here by oluwatosink: 8:37am On Dec 25, 2018
Merry christmas..
We thank God for life.
cheesy grin
Re: Share Funny Christmas Story Here by Yeyeboy88(m): 8:38am On Dec 25, 2018
It's a season of love but i have nothing going for me right now i am really depressed at the moment nairalanders should please help me 0029966746 Diamond bank thanks
Re: Share Funny Christmas Story Here by Iddossam: 8:39am On Dec 25, 2018
[b][/b]Guys see what God gives me as Christmas gift.... He knew I don't have money to buy chicken..... Thank you oh Lord!!!!!������‍♀����‍♀ Merry Christmas and New year in advance!!!!
Re: Share Funny Christmas Story Here by akinbodma(m): 8:39am On Dec 25, 2018
That was when we could not found the chicken meant to be killed for Christmas

Meanwhile check my signature to start making money as you browse
Re: Share Funny Christmas Story Here by sukerefakere(m): 8:39am On Dec 25, 2018
grin
Re: Share Funny Christmas Story Here by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:41am On Dec 25, 2018
cheesycheesy
I realy a VERY FUNNY christmas story by Naijasinglegirl days ago and i think u should, i just coundnt stop laughing
https://www.nairaland.com/2059506/how-run-poultry-business-without

1 Like

Re: Share Funny Christmas Story Here by tgmservice: 8:42am On Dec 25, 2018
I had the best xmas sex ever last year

I banged one hot girl from my church after taking her to shoprite.

Her pu33y was the best have had in years

1 Like

Re: Share Funny Christmas Story Here by Iddossam: 8:43am On Dec 25, 2018
today's gifted...... thank you oooh Lord.
Re: Share Funny Christmas Story Here by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 25, 2018
I've gat none.
Re: Share Funny Christmas Story Here by chiboy1116: 8:47am On Dec 25, 2018
post=74147877:
Two of our Live Chickens out of the 60 we want to use for Chicken Barbecue for Xmas today begged us to wait till FeBuhari 16th 2019, next year, so we can use them to celebrate President MUHAMMADU BUHARI victory at the presidential election on that day..........we have no choice but to say OKAY, permission granted! (they are actually a cute couple!) cheesy
u no get sense sha...and u have nobody to tell u. *Spits

1 Like

Re: Share Funny Christmas Story Here by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:47am On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Xmas
Re: Share Funny Christmas Story Here by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 25, 2018
Christmas is overrated
Re: Share Funny Christmas Story Here by dandollaz: 8:50am On Dec 25, 2018
In 90s the first time dad said we are not going for Xmas this year.you can imagine waiting for one full year again to travel to villa.Anambra sweet then no be small.
Re: Share Funny Christmas Story Here by stancod(m): 8:52am On Dec 25, 2018
mistercardinal:
I won't want to call it the worst Christmas ever though it apparently seems to be.

My dad was admitted in the hospital since the 8th of November, and till this very moment the whole family is still at the hospital.

If it pleases God and Christ then it pleases my family and i.

Please remember us in your prayers. Merry Christmas to you all
GOD is with us and GOD is with your family also...divine healing through JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD.AMEN

3 Likes

Re: Share Funny Christmas Story Here by Novelistguy(m): 8:58am On Dec 25, 2018
Good people of naira land, don't really have money for this Christmas, Show your son some love

Fidelity Bank

I'm praying for those God will use to make my day, your next year is made!
Re: Share Funny Christmas Story Here by micflo28(m): 8:59am On Dec 25, 2018
mistercardinal:
I won't want to call it the worst Christmas ever though it apparently seems to be.

My dad was admitted in the hospital since the 8th of November, and till this very moment the whole family is still at the hospital.

If it pleases God and Christ then it pleases my family and i.

Please remember us in your prayers. Merry Christmas to you all
Be rest assured our thoughts and prayers are with you. By his stripes, he is healed

2 Likes

Re: Share Funny Christmas Story Here by Ayobami7(m): 8:59am On Dec 25, 2018
我什么都没有
Re: Share Funny Christmas Story Here by Younghacka(m): 9:03am On Dec 25, 2018
slawomir:

My guy just relax
Everything will be fine

My sister was admitted in irrua hospital after ekpoma in Edo state since on the 9th of this December
Even up till now my mum is with her there
Have been traveling almost everyday to the place from Benin city just to make sure that those doctors and nurses pay attention to her because in a government hospital if you don't disturb the doctors then that patient life is in danger. Their non commitment and lackadaisical attitude in government hospital can lead to death of patients.

Am even going there today.
So my guy relax everything is okay
My Dad Is Also In The Hospital Since Last Week Wednesday. . . Today Makes It Exactly 1 Week. . .
I Am By His Side 24/7 Standby To Attend His Needs. . .
I Agree With What You Said About Doctors. . . Their Nonchalant Attitude Towards Patients. . . Especially The Ones That Are Not Very Wealthy Is Appalling. . .
But In Every Thing I Give Thanks To God. . . Cos ''When There Is Life, There Is Hope.''
Peace
Re: Share Funny Christmas Story Here by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 25, 2018
Wch lie i go talk now!

1 Like

Re: Share Funny Christmas Story Here by Sadiqali24(m): 9:16am On Dec 25, 2018
Edodefender:
I don't like Muslims
why?
Re: Share Funny Christmas Story Here by jakandeola(m): 9:17am On Dec 25, 2018
InansBobo:
A wrong way to celebrate Christ
get out Hippocrates like u Neva sex before noting bad with that. Cos we all enjoy it
Re: Share Funny Christmas Story Here by officialJP(m): 9:26am On Dec 25, 2018
My friend promise to take me out when it is time to go out he no pick call again funny part i don dressed up with shoe

1 Like

Re: Share Funny Christmas Story Here by Danelo(m): 9:27am On Dec 25, 2018
jakandeola:
get out Hippocrates like u Neva sex before noting bad with that. Cos we all enjoy it

Baba calm down.
U suppose go church grin
Re: Share Funny Christmas Story Here by Dollypizzle13(f): 9:40am On Dec 25, 2018
adeniyi3971:
One Christmas I cried when they were about to kill our turkey! We bonded for 2 months
Lmaoo grin
Re: Share Funny Christmas Story Here by Akpacha(m): 9:45am On Dec 25, 2018
tobechi20:
”God is not haPpy;; how many of you have planned
for your death? God is not happy that you spend
months preparing for your wedding and xmas yet
you forgetr to plan for your funeral. Kneel down
abnd pray that God doesn’t unleash his anger on
you..”
poor mumu thing, keep planing for ur death.
Re: Share Funny Christmas Story Here by jakandeola(m): 9:47am On Dec 25, 2018
Danelo:

Baba calm down.
U suppose go church grin
Hahahaha baba today no be Sunday now dis time to flex and enjoy life
Re: Share Funny Christmas Story Here by poyet(m): 9:48am On Dec 25, 2018
As the only male child (before our last born, a male was born in the year 2000) amongst three female younger sisters, I was a glutton, who, irrespective of the kind of food cooked, I will be the last man standing to be satisfied (belle full).

One Christmas, between 1992 and 1994, my mother served us the usual Christmas delicacy in Africa (let me say in Nigeria, since na the one wey I know be dat)-is rice and stew-in a tray to eat alongside my three sisters. The glutton in me suddenly spoke to me when we started eating that, "Bros, dis rice no go do all of una. Do something wey go make dem leave the food for you."

So I stretched my arm and started eating from the part of the tray in their fronts, abandoning my side. They didn't bother (I guess because the ladylike manner in them made them courteous).

The voice spoke again to me,"Change tactics. Dis one no dey work." So I did what they and other children, including me when I was a child, hated the most: I brought out the food that was in my mouth already and mixed it up with the food in the tray from where we were eating.

That action of mine made them reach their end of the road in the eating. I was elated as if I had won a trophy. But what I failed to put into consideration before embarking on my folly was the retribution that could ensue, which, indeed, ensued.

They reported the matter to the appropriate authority that had prepared the food-our mother. She descended on me with serious spanking, pounding and insults, that made me regretted my actions. She said if we're not going to be satisfied with the food,she would have added more.

From that day on, I was never served food in the same plate with my siblings again. Plus I stopped acting in such manner.

Thanks!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trump's Shiny Beautiful New Wall and its Implications for America / Loveworld News- News Updates of the BLW Nation (CE Church) / Fasting Is A Weapon Of War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.