Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,479 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

2023 Loading: Osinbajo And El-Rufai In Pictures - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Loading: Osinbajo And El-Rufai In Pictures (38035 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) / Emir Ado Bayero Presenting A Prize To El-Rufai In The 1970s / 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Loading: Osinbajo And El-Rufai In Pictures by Decryptor(m): 12:47pm On Dec 25, 2018

If Osinnerbanjo becomes president and El-Rufai his VP...

Fulani Masters will "finish" commissioner osinnerbanjo off and El-Rufai automatically becomes President.

I laugh at the folly of these Ewedurians!! grin grin
Re: 2023 Loading: Osinbajo And El-Rufai In Pictures by Deltatoto: 12:48pm On Dec 25, 2018
deomelo:

If you don't know, now you know...

grin grin grin
two sicklers that will die before 2020
Re: 2023 Loading: Osinbajo And El-Rufai In Pictures by Abagworo(m): 2:01pm On Dec 25, 2018
They look alike but 2023 is the turn of Igbos.
Re: 2023 Loading: Osinbajo And El-Rufai In Pictures by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 25, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:

If I look better than you, know that my old man looks better than yours. cheesy

Eeeww! Yinmu cheesy....You do think you look good! shocked shocked
If definition of look good is you... I don't wanna look good

Too ashamed of your oldman to introduce him? He ain't just lifeless, he's a gotie, isn't he?
Re: 2023 Loading: Osinbajo And El-Rufai In Pictures by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:01pm On Dec 25, 2018
BinDean:

Eeeww! Yinmu cheesy....You do think you look good! shocked shocked
If definition of look good is you... I don't wanna look good

Too ashamed of your oldman to introduce him? He ain't just lifeless, he's a gotie, isn't he?

Buhari is a corn stalk, deal with it... cheesy
Re: 2023 Loading: Osinbajo And El-Rufai In Pictures by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 25, 2018
BUHARI HAS FALLED NIGERIANS
Re: 2023 Loading: Osinbajo And El-Rufai In Pictures by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 25, 2018
buhari must go

Re: 2023 Loading: Osinbajo And El-Rufai In Pictures by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 25, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:

Buhari is a corn stalk, deal with it... cheesy

I Promise, I am.

My advice for you: Never start a fight you can't finish

Re: 2023 Loading: Osinbajo And El-Rufai In Pictures by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 25, 2018
The message is loud and clear. If Igbos want the presidency they must earn it.No one will give them power without being part of the main steam of politics.Secondus and co must prepare for a long life as opposition.
Re: 2023 Loading: Osinbajo And El-Rufai In Pictures by deomelllo: 4:44pm On Dec 25, 2018
BillGoldberg:

You guys never learn... It will be very terrible. Please concentrate on this election and win it first before 2023. Please don't come back and blame the Igbos and call us hateful when we do the needful.

lol @ ipob doing the needful...you are not even relevant or factored iinto any political calculation so who gives a rats arse about you and your Worthless meager votes? Even sef, didn't we win without your ipob votes in 2015?

Abeg mind your irrelevant level in your Ipob village because we are not even thinking about.
Re: 2023 Loading: Osinbajo And El-Rufai In Pictures by BillGoldberg: 4:47pm On Dec 25, 2018
deomelllo:

lol @ ipob doing the needful...you are not even relevant or factored iinto any political calculation so who gives a rats arse about you and your Worthless meager votes? Even sef, didn't we win without your ipob votes in 2015?

Abeg mind your irrelevant level in your Ipob village because we are not even thinking about.

Everything about you has always been IPOB this and that. Your life revolves around IPOB. If it does not, you kpuff tje next minute! Useless Osun boy!
Re: 2023 Loading: Osinbajo And El-Rufai In Pictures by deomelllo: 4:48pm On Dec 25, 2018
Deltatoto:
two sicklers that will die before 2020

You evil washers and anti Nigerian elements wished PMB the same thing, but he's still here with us today looking fresh and healthier than akpu deprived village Igbos...

Evil befalls evil people.

There's got to be more to you people than evil, hatred, bitterness and mental destruction.
Re: 2023 Loading: Osinbajo And El-Rufai In Pictures by deomelllo: 4:52pm On Dec 25, 2018
[s]
BillGoldberg:

Everything about you has always been IPOB this and that. Your life revolves around IPOB. If it does not, you kpuff tje next minute! Useless Osun boy!
[/s]

This ipob villager don vex... Billy goat, long time, how life for village?

Sorry to know that you Igbos are not ripe and fit enough to enter NEXT LEVEL with Nigerians

grin
Re: 2023 Loading: Osinbajo And El-Rufai In Pictures by Kureh(m): 4:52pm On Dec 25, 2018
Who kill Agom Adara

Re: 2023 Loading: Osinbajo And El-Rufai In Pictures by hansomb: 4:52pm On Dec 25, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
Where is FFK?

Come see VP showing children how to throw up sign of "illuminati". VP is a cult member. grin grin
That's PEACE sign.
Re: 2023 Loading: Osinbajo And El-Rufai In Pictures by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:53pm On Dec 25, 2018
BinDean:

I Promise, I am.

My advice for you: Never start a fight you can't finish

Fvck off... Lol

Suchmuck...
Re: 2023 Loading: Osinbajo And El-Rufai In Pictures by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 25, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:

Fvck off... Lol

Suchmuck...

Merry Christmas friend! wink

Re: 2023 Loading: Osinbajo And El-Rufai In Pictures by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:44pm On Dec 25, 2018
BinDean:

Merry Christmas friend! wink

lol... wish you the same bro...

Have fun...

I can see you do aiidy.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Loading: Osinbajo And El-Rufai In Pictures by globexpo: 7:44pm On Dec 25, 2018
Stupidity. Talking about 2023 when you have not finished 2018
Re: 2023 Loading: Osinbajo And El-Rufai In Pictures by Lewandoski20(m): 9:41pm On Dec 25, 2018
Story of the 2 Dwarfs!

Re: 2023 Loading: Osinbajo And El-Rufai In Pictures by MakeWeTalk: 8:45am On Dec 26, 2018
Sleekfingers:

Try and read about free mason... Most Nigerians don't read... It is what they tell them.. They talk about or believe....

I have read about it... And I see absolutely nothing wrong with it...

If Freemasonry is okay, then why do pastors hide their membership?

Freemasons worship lucifer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBFuEo0Jzd8

So if u dont see that as a problem, then I'd say that if ur risen by the Lions paw then the Lion of Judah wont touch u. wink
Re: 2023 Loading: Osinbajo And El-Rufai In Pictures by SuperStriker: 9:57am On Dec 26, 2018
raumdeuter:
Nice one

2019 is a walkover

2023 loading

By 2031 ElRufai Oshiomole/Akpabio

Some people must learn sense by force

You're a f00l dayokanu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) / Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls / Keyamo Speaks On Legal Implication Of President's Gift Of 2 Jeeps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.