Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

2019: Gombe Youths Organize One-million March For President Buhari( Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Gombe Youths Organize One-million March For President Buhari( Photos) (18928 Views)

South East Youths Organize Walk In Awka, Call On Nigerians To Support Bello / See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) / Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Gombe Youths Organize One-million March For President Buhari( Photos) by Kingsley10000: 6:34am On Dec 25, 2018
Atiku can't get upto 4million votes in this election

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Gombe Youths Organize One-million March For President Buhari( Photos) by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 25, 2018
The ones here are claiming "Atikulate" on SM

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Gombe Youths Organize One-million March For President Buhari( Photos) by whitebeard(m): 6:35am On Dec 25, 2018
Nasseeer:
you that have chosen to support pdp,what have you gained?
see my signature...well I will vote atiku just to remove buhari it as simple as dat..!!
Re: 2019: Gombe Youths Organize One-million March For President Buhari( Photos) by chuddyforlife(m): 6:35am On Dec 25, 2018
post=74145554:
Illiterate wailing zombie. Ndo! grin Pele. Sorry o! cheesy
oilk what are you even saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Gombe Youths Organize One-million March For President Buhari( Photos) by BenzEne1(m): 6:36am On Dec 25, 2018
luxy44:
The ones here are claiming "Atikulate" on SM

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Gombe Youths Organize One-million March For President Buhari( Photos) by drey076(m): 6:37am On Dec 25, 2018
Landslide victory for buhari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Gombe Youths Organize One-million March For President Buhari( Photos) by InvertedHammer: 6:37am On Dec 25, 2018
/
Nigerians act like little kids.

They thought herdsmen magically disappeared forgetting that ranches in various states are in the pipeline.

Let Buhari win the second term. With no other campaign to look forward to, herdsmen will be unleashed again to blow Nigerians into Oblivion. Like I always say, watching Nigerians ( especially the ones who claim to be educated, exposed and informed) dig their own graves excites me. It will be a case of "I told you so".

Crude oil hovering around $53/barrel. Yet no one seems concerned about diversification considering that the budget is pegged at $60/barrel. 4+4 is the cliche. The signs of extreme hardship are there but folks want to concentrate on inconsequential issues.

Wetin concern me sef! I don pass the bridge. If e want collapse, make e do. Na here I go tanda dey look una laughing my behind off when e set. Oga Buhari go just dey Aso with im people chilling.

/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Gombe Youths Organize One-million March For President Buhari( Photos) by Jummy183: 6:38am On Dec 25, 2018
I have been saying it, most people on this platform supporting ATIKU know nothing, most of them have not even travel beyond their state. BUHARI is a figure in the whole north.�

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Gombe Youths Organize One-million March For President Buhari( Photos) by Mccullum: 6:39am On Dec 25, 2018
This is signal to PDP & AtikuObi that their ambition is dead on arrival..

Nigerians wiser than before and they know what they want without bias.

Tell who ever care of awareness that Next level is a mission to accomplish by the populace.

PMB/PYO till 2023.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Gombe Youths Organize One-million March For President Buhari( Photos) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 6:39am On Dec 25, 2018
This Gormless tossers webt ahead to steal pics from PDP to post. It's in their blood to lie.
Re: 2019: Gombe Youths Organize One-million March For President Buhari( Photos) by israelmao(m): 6:40am On Dec 25, 2018
We are getting close to February and all eyes shall soon see the great fall of Buhari.
Re: 2019: Gombe Youths Organize One-million March For President Buhari( Photos) by Sikay19(m): 6:41am On Dec 25, 2018
lowgeorge:
Spineless intimidation of gullible voters after unleashing heavenly poverty on everyone.. Useless APC administration, crumbs champions, poverty purveyors, stipends4fools government
InvertedHammer:
/

They thought herdsmen magically disappeared forgetting that ranches in various states are in the pipeline.

Let Buhari win the second term. With no other campaign to look forward to, herdsmen will be unleashed again to blow Nigerians into Oblivion. Like I always say, watching Nigerians ( especially the ones who claim to be educated, exposed and informed) dig their own graves excites me. It will be a case of "I told you so".
lowgeorge:
Spineless intimidation of gullible voters after unleashing heavenly poverty on everyone.. Useless APC administration, crumbs champions, poverty purveyors, stipends4fools government
You know nothing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Gombe Youths Organize One-million March For President Buhari( Photos) by Seetto: 6:42am On Dec 25, 2018
you cannot take it away from him, the truth must prevail, buhari is a man of integrity and impeccable character, these are qualities you cannot ascribe to atiku....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Gombe Youths Organize One-million March For President Buhari( Photos) by anyimontana(m): 6:43am On Dec 25, 2018
Mind44 is a very big fool who can't survive outside nairaland
Re: 2019: Gombe Youths Organize One-million March For President Buhari( Photos) by excess4luv: 6:44am On Dec 25, 2018
post=74145678:

Another style of wailing.

you were not found here when tens of Zamfara youths were shot by the army for peaceful expression of their right.

I wonder how you manage to sleep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Gombe Youths Organize One-million March For President Buhari( Photos) by drey076(m): 6:46am On Dec 25, 2018
israelmao:
We are getting close to February and all eyes shall soon see the great fall of Buhari.
It will shock u

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Gombe Youths Organize One-million March For President Buhari( Photos) by 34webers(m): 6:46am On Dec 25, 2018
[s]
InvertedHammer:
/

Crude oil hovering around $53/barrel. Yet no one seems concerned about diversification considering that the budget is pegged at $60/barrel. 4+4 is the cliche. The signs of extreme hardship are there but folks want to concentrate on inconsequential issues.

Wetin concern me sef! I don pass the bridge. If e want collapse, make e do. Na here I go tanda dey look una laughing my behind off when e set. Oga Buhari go just dey Aso with im people chilling.

/
[/s]
Vote buhari and herdsmen killing continues ~ Atiku.
Buhari with 150 cows has a ranch, Atiku with 1000 cows doesn't own a ranch.
We now know the personality behind herdsmen killing.

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Gombe Youths Organize One-million March For President Buhari( Photos) by Rotimi47: 6:47am On Dec 25, 2018
This is just warming up for campaign. All those noise makers and fake news spreaders never see anything.

2019 election result go clear their eyes. grin

6 Likes

Re: 2019: Gombe Youths Organize One-million March For President Buhari( Photos) by danot1030: 6:47am On Dec 25, 2018
Atiku will soon do a video to tell us he has made a call to all the youths for his gullible atikulooters to eat as they like feeding on lies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Gombe Youths Organize One-million March For President Buhari( Photos) by jaggabban: 6:48am On Dec 25, 2018
Passionate888:
Who count them?
Read headline again go to school
Re: 2019: Gombe Youths Organize One-million March For President Buhari( Photos) by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 25, 2018
I million fools..there should be more fools. The type that got that thing there in the first place.
Re: 2019: Gombe Youths Organize One-million March For President Buhari( Photos) by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 25, 2018
I million fools..there should be more fools marching. The type that got that thing there in the first place.
Re: 2019: Gombe Youths Organize One-million March For President Buhari( Photos) by faithfull18(f): 6:51am On Dec 25, 2018
goodlifehyd:

If it was for ATIKU you all would be here masturbating everywhere.
Even the state governor who is Atiku's NE coordinator testified to the good works done in the state by PMB, so u can kindly shove ur opinion deep into ur hammatern beaten dry arse
It's painful right, I don't trade words with nonentities and yes, I want Buhari out....
Re: 2019: Gombe Youths Organize One-million March For President Buhari( Photos) by jaggabban: 6:52am On Dec 25, 2018
Kingsley10000:
Like for atiku (pogba)

share for BUHARI (messi)
I av said it many times. Don't request for likes against potopoto pigs, u will lose. Just wait, they are coming.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Gombe Youths Organize One-million March For President Buhari( Photos) by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 25, 2018
Sikay19:

You know nothing
Just as your dad knows nothing
Shebi na next level be the latest mantra undecided
Eyin Olofo won yi
Re: 2019: Gombe Youths Organize One-million March For President Buhari( Photos) by ObaKlaz: 6:54am On Dec 25, 2018
anyimontana:
Mind44 is a very big fool who can't survive outside nairaland
PAINMENT! Your chest must be hurting so bad right now! grin grin tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Gombe Youths Organize One-million March For President Buhari( Photos) by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 25, 2018
[quote author=BenzEne1 post=74145703][/quote]Suffer head. You for try taste enjoyment small. It's obvious you've been brainwashed and disillusioned. Abeg na Christmas, don't spoil my day.

Re: 2019: Gombe Youths Organize One-million March For President Buhari( Photos) by anyimontana(m): 6:55am On Dec 25, 2018
ObaKlaz:
PAINMENT! Your chest must be hurting so bad right now! grin grin tongue
lol,for where,dey on Xmas mood..�
Re: 2019: Gombe Youths Organize One-million March For President Buhari( Photos) by Sikay19(m): 6:56am On Dec 25, 2018
lowgeorge:
Just as your dad knows nothing Shebi na next level be the latest mantra undecided Eyin Olofo won yi
E pain am grin
lowgeorge:
Just as your dad knows nothing Shebi na next level be the latest mantra undecided Eyin Olofo won yi
E pain am

Re: 2019: Gombe Youths Organize One-million March For President Buhari( Photos) by Philistine(m): 6:56am On Dec 25, 2018
faithfull18:

It's painful right, I don't trade words with nonentities and yes, I want Buhari out....
Are u okay? Go and oust him na! SMH!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Julius Maada Bio Behind Closed Doors On Monday Night / Nigeria's Proposed Aerotropolis (Airport City) / Seized $5.7million: APC Used By ‘Foreign Interests’ To Destroy Nigeria — PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.