Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" (47433 Views)

This Is Nimrod, The Original Father Christmas / How Big Brands Are Celebrating Easter Using Creative Designs / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by bayelsaowei(m): 2:33pm On Dec 25, 2018
meobizy:
I give zero f-ucks. I’m too busy stuffing my face with food to care.
like you've not eaten before abi ??
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by Cloud007: 2:33pm On Dec 25, 2018
Nimrod bawo.... That guy was a nephilim that lived shortly after the flood and also the King/ Leader of people that would later build tower of Babel. Freeze sometimes shaaa undecided

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by doctorbabs(m): 2:35pm On Dec 25, 2018
IS A SIMPLE QUESTION... WAS JESUS BORN ON 25TH OF DECEMBER? IF YES, BIBLICAL REFERENCE PLS
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by obailala(m): 2:36pm On Dec 25, 2018
I think Freeze has now totally lost it. I thought this dude was at least smart and intelligent.

25th of December is a free day (it is not patented to anyone), anybody can choose to celebrate whatever they decide in their heart to celebrate. As for me, I choose to celebrate Jesus Christ on that day. How exactly is it my concern if some folks somewhere chose to celebrate some guy named Nimrod or if the celebration of some Nimrod dude actually was always done on the 25th of December.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by JastSiryin(m): 2:37pm On Dec 25, 2018
tex73:

"One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind. He who observes the day, observes it to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe it. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks."

Romans 14:5‭-‬6 NKJV
You're a smart one
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by obailala(m): 2:38pm On Dec 25, 2018
doctorbabs:
IS A SIMPLE QUESTION... WAS JESUS BORN ON 25TH OF DECEMBER? IF YES, BIBLICAL REFERENCE PLS
Nibody said Hesus was born on 25th december. Christians have simply CHOSEN that day to commemorate the birth of Christ. What's so complicated in that?

Tomorrow a church can wake up and decide they want to celebrate Christ's birth on 5th of July, how exactly does that change the fact that they are celebraring tje birth of Christ?
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by Clementz0(m): 2:41pm On Dec 25, 2018
WE COULD BE WRONG ABOUT THE DATE BUT I SEE NO CRIME IN CHOOSING A SPECIFIC DAY TO CELEBRATE JESUS EVEN IF ITS NOT THE REAL DATE...I'LL ENJOY MY CHRISTMAS IN PEACE CHRIST IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON AS FOR ME AND MY HOUSEHOLDS

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by Mizwisdom(f): 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2018
Has anyone else noticed that there's an attempt by the owner of this website to distract Christians from enjoying Christmas. Yet same owner does not allow criticism of Islam nor distract Muslims from celebrating the birthday of Mohammed? Pls Christians we need to stop responding to Freeze or feed the agenda of the owner of this website by arguing with atheists and unbelievers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by Pinkflower76: 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2018
First and foremost Nimrod isnt' a GOD, you may call him a god as individuals have the right to accord any deity man beast or object as god as they dim fit; But God is on a different level entirely, there is only ONE GOD and HIS name is YAHWEH.
Secondly, Nimrod was not born by a virgin as the case was with Yeshua (JESUS). Nimrod was the 6th son of Cush and the great grandchild of Noah therefore his paternity is known.

quote author=AllenSpencer post=74155534]

Why are you pointing to the gun to your head

Atheist celebrate the holiday, not the birth of the any god.

I will state again, The only way you can dispute his fact is through insult cos am 100% certain you have no iota of facts to counter his claims.

Nimrod was not the only God born on this date by a virgin, about seven other gods were born on this date by vigins. You have access to information's and free to look-up[/quote]
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by efealltymz(m): 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2018
It's Jubril's birthday we are celebrating
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by Obajuxxl(m): 2:47pm On Dec 25, 2018
The date of Christ's birth may be debatable but the fact of his life is indisputable..

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 25, 2018
Keep it up freeze. You are halfway there. They are already questioning themselves. They will soon be free.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 25, 2018
Etinosa1234:

uhmm idiot...my father is hale and hearty unlike urs dat is dead

wat is d difference between birthday and birthyear
I need a strict answer

Hello. Stupid. Dont quote me again. I should ask you that question because well. Is Birthday and Birthyear different? Well not Inherently.

So. Why did you say in your first mention that people usually celebrate Birth year not birthday. Stupid.

Go and learn. All these Community secondary school teenagers.

Sharpen your brain, learn to think irrationally and change the world like your mates are doing.

Dont quote me again. What the nerve. And yh you guessed right. Poor old boy, dead.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by am4truth(m): 2:48pm On Dec 25, 2018
Was Jesus no born like this you and I? Sure, the date might be debatable, but he was actually born.
So, why the noise from the antichrist called freeze.
I pity those calling him daddy freeze. He is a baby.

Me, I'm celebrating Jesus for who he is and what he has done in my life.
Daddy freeze or whatever he is called can say anything he likes.
As for me and my house, we would ever be grateful to Jesus.
Daddy freeze should henceforth be called Baby Freeze.

Love you Jesus, Atheists, and freethinkers, stay off my lane.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by obailala(m): 2:49pm On Dec 25, 2018
A1PHA:
This argument about the origin of Christmas should not be ignored.what many Christians believe is that it's the celebration of the birth of Christ
But there was no evidence that early Christians and apostles celebrated it.
It was made popular by the Romans the have a reputation of paganism and the fact that the date coincides with the day of a pagan god makes it dubious.

When Christ was born, there was a celebration by the angels and the host in heaven (Luke 2:13-14). What does it matter if the disciples didnt celebrate it?... Did the bible record any one of the apostles celebrating their birthdays?... So why do we celebrate now celebrate our birthdays? Must we do only things which the bible records as being done by the disciples?....

This argument will make sense only if you can point out a single scripture in the bible that instructs believers not to celebrate.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by doctorbabs(m): 2:52pm On Dec 25, 2018
obailala:
Nibody said Hesus was born on 25th december. Christians have simply CHOSEN that day to commemorate the birth of Christ. What's so complicated in that?

Tomorrow a church can wake up and decide they want to celebrate Christ's birth on 5th of July, how exactly does that change the fact that they are celebraring tje birth of Christ?

my bother. do you believe in the bible? if yes, Bible should be your guiding book from our Lord as how to woship, praise and leave your life as Christian. whatever you are doing outside the laws. you are not doing the will of God but of yourself.

my brother, is not common sensical to say there was no where or any biblical reference to what you doing.

is either one follow the will of God or Satan. choice is yours
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by Rotimi47: 2:58pm On Dec 25, 2018
This freeze can lie! The year have 365 days and all through the year, someone, a family or a tribe in one place or another on earth celebrate the god they believe and worship.

How do the day Hitler died or the day he was born affect those born that day?

Abeg because rain fell last week Tuesday means rain most fall every Tuesday and as such you must carry umbrella around!

The truth is that the Roman leader( Emperor)that choose 25th of December as Christmas was initially a pagan who later converted to Christianity and as such he did pass a law that instead of celebrating idols , Jesus Christ of Nazareth should be celebrated on the 25th of of every December.

Let me say that perhaps he got the the date right due to he coming into contacts with early Christians then, many of whom he initially oppressed before he converted to Christianity.

The fact is that Christmas is day meant for sober reflection, renewing ones relationship with GOD( even if one do it everyday) and a day to show love to others.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by Marotzke(m): 2:59pm On Dec 25, 2018
So it is no longer Emperor Constantine but Nimrod ?
Half Education is worse than illiteracy .
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by andrew444(m): 2:59pm On Dec 25, 2018
[quote author=bobbybrown007 post=74147909]does this freeze knows what he his saying at all? nimrod is he not the great grand son of Noah that slept with his mother? does he even no the god that has the same birthday with him.?[/quote. Boy read and your bible !
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by andrew444(m): 2:59pm On Dec 25, 2018
[quote author=bobbybrown007 post=74147909]does this freeze knows what he his saying at all? nimrod is he not the great grand son of Noah that slept with his mother? does he even no the god that has the same birthday with him.?[/quote. Boy read your bible !
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by macello4(m): 3:02pm On Dec 25, 2018
Jayslicky:
Must freeze speak on everything, can't he just stay mute. He is actually talking thrash than making sense. Who told him Christmas is for only Christians, even atheist celebrate it.
no matter how u sees it daddy is rite we are too lazy to read and study for our self that is why we are deceived all d time. we have so meny literate illitrate in dis country instead of u to make ur reach u chose to attack him dat shows how illitrate u are oponu ode.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by Jayslicky: 3:04pm On Dec 25, 2018
macello4:
no matter how u sees it daddy is rite we are too lazy to read and study for our self that is why we are deceived all d time. we have so meny literate illitrate in dis country instead of u to make ur reach u chose to attack him dat shows how illitrate u are oponu ode.
Who d heck are you nitwit?
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by macello4(m): 3:06pm On Dec 25, 2018
droptrend205:
grin
u are sick in ur brain. U and daddy who is well informed? U just dey insult him for no reason bastard animal
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 25, 2018
sanerugwei:

sorry sir/ma if it can across to you as insult. not the intended objective. Maybe you should try to be more open minded and humourous. Life is too short.
And yes my submission was from internet research as neither you , me nor freeze were around then.

im not feeling insulted...im just speaking generally under the context of tolerance.......at the end of the day we all have right to our belief.

there are some people in the world now who believe they are neither male or female. you cant just force ur opinion on them even though u have proof of the social construct of women and men in the world. its all about tolerance
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by obailala(m): 3:07pm On Dec 25, 2018
doctorbabs:

my bother. do you believe in the bible? if yes, Bible should be your guiding book from our Lord as how to woship, praise and leave your life as Christian. whatever you are doing outside the laws. you are not doing the will of God but of yourself.

my brother, is not common sensical to say there was no where or any biblical reference to what you doing.

is either one follow the will of God or Satan. choice is yours
Lol... Sorry to say this but you have a very funny sense of understanding of the bible... The last time I checked, the bible has no record of any one using the internet. So why exactly are you using the internet to type this?... From your explanation above, you've just proved that you're a follower of satan, just like the rest of us (whom you accuse).

The bible is a guidebook, and a guidebook cannot contain every single instruction to the letter. We aren't android robots that are programmed to follow a series of specific commands; God created man with intellects and understanding, and gave us the bible as a guide book.

Someone above mentioned that celebration of Christmas or Christ's birth is unbiblical and wrong because the bible has no record of the disciples celebrating it. I asked a simple question, did the disciples celebrate their own personal birthdays? So I suppose we also shouldn't celebrate our own birthdays today because that would be unbiblical and satanic right?

Meanwhile, if you go to the book of Luke 2:13-14, the bible tells us that the angels and the host of heaven celebrated the birth of Christ. So who am I not to also celbrate it?... and who exactly is the person who is tellling me that I have no right to celebrate Christ's birth?

If your problem is the specific date of the year, if you feel it cant be on the 25th, then please tell me the real date. I and my brethren do not know the exact date Christ was born, so we decided to pick a suitable date being the 25th of December to commemorate the birth of Christ. If there are some people somewhere who also use that same date to celebrate their gods, how exactly is it my business?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by macello4(m): 3:10pm On Dec 25, 2018
Jayslicky:
Who heck are you nitwit?
u are very stupid for asking who i am. Who is ur mother son of bastard
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by alenwup(m): 3:16pm On Dec 25, 2018
This is a very stale argument. It won't lead you anywhere. Freez always wants to be heard. We've heard this one, next!
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by Jayslicky: 3:22pm On Dec 25, 2018
macello4:
u are very stupid for asking who i am. Who is ur mother son of bastard
You're lucky I am in a good mood if not I would have insulted you so much that you'll Start thinking of suicide.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by kpolli(m): 3:23pm On Dec 25, 2018
A1PHA:
This argument about the origin of Christmas should not be ignored.what many Christians believe is that it's the celebration of the birth of Christ
It was made popular by the Romans the have a reputation of paganism and the fact that the date coincides with the day of a pagan god makes it dubious.

I agree with you but please ignore the ignorant (Freeze), putting gifts on and under trees is what Nimrod is associated with not the day Christmas. A simple google search and weeding out blogs, we get this info.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 3:29pm On Dec 25, 2018
A1PHA:

So what is wrong with date coincidence ?
So if your birthday coincides with the date of birth or celebration of an idol or known evil person, you will for that not celebrate your birthday ?

Many of you need to seek spiritual rather than academic knowledge of the Word of God. If it was not recorded that the apostles celebrated Jesus' birthday, how does that negate the celebration today ?
Are you aware that the Bible admonishes us to learn to count our days which is equivalent to celebrating our birthday ?
If we can celebrate our own birthday without doing anything wrong, shouldn't the celebration of our Lord not be okay ?
Is His birth not worth celebration ?
Are you aware that the Bible recorded heavenly hosts rejoicing at His birth and proclaming the event to shepherds ?
What inference do you get from that ?

In John chapter 16, Jesus said that the Comforter, the Holy Ghost, would not only remind us of His teachings but will also reveal new things to us as guidance - that is, things not already recorded in the Bible.

You use General Overseer, lady evangelist and such things but are they recorded in the Bible ?

Daddy Freeze is a crankhead whose brain or reasoning cognition may've frozen.

All the rubbish he has been saying about tithe are stuff and nonsence. All church leaders that have critisized him so far have failed in their duty to prove him wrong using the very Bible he claims as backup for his frivolous claims.
They have proven themselves as unworthy of Gods' call. They lack indept Bible knowledge to knock off his baseless arguements.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by donpapachi(m): 3:33pm On Dec 25, 2018
JastSiryin:
You're a smart one
he is dumb don’t misinterprete scripture if u don’t understand ask question
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by macello4(m): 3:36pm On Dec 25, 2018
Jayslicky:
You're lucky I am in a good mood if not I would have insulted you so much that you'll Start thinking of suicide.
i no u have no joy, we are good over here no suicide thought. u are depress at ur age life is hard on u sorry barstad animal but am not the cos. Oloriburuku nobody happy xmas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) / 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media / Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.