Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" (47402 Views)

This Is Nimrod, The Original Father Christmas / How Big Brands Are Celebrating Easter Using Creative Designs / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by sonofanarchy(m): 1:24pm On Dec 25, 2018
Jayslicky:
Must freeze speak on everything, can't he just stay mute. He is actually talking thrash than making sense. Who told him Christmas is for only Christians, even atheist celebrate it.
to whom brain is given, sense is excpected...you are talking trash what is Christmas? and what does Christ -mas stand for? brainless african

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by JessetariahMD(m): 1:24pm On Dec 25, 2018
I swear even God dey vex...we all know how much he hates idols...and now they are putting the birthday of his son at the same day with an idol god...Even the early Christians didn't even celebrate Christmas na we like God pass

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by legba1(m): 1:24pm On Dec 25, 2018
Freeze is an idiot....when Christ was born...peeps came to pay respect and brought gifts...even the shepherds celebrated his birth...the Bible records there was cold(harmattan)..all this where pointers...thiscelebration had been passed down through ages. we may not know exact date but deep in my heart,I am celebrating Christ birth and nothing else... Freeze is proving to be an Antichrist with every passing day...

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by GreyBlood: 1:25pm On Dec 25, 2018
Hmm
Jesus want born in the 25th of Dec but the day was sued by Christians to celebrate the birth of Jesus.

During the reign of emperor Constantine, he adopted and proclaimed the worship of the God of the Christians and banned the worship of the Roman gods. The Roman's who were converted to Christians came with their own baggages too. On the 25th of the last month of the year (Dec) they (the Romans) celebrate the God of the son (sol invictus) and many Christians refused to join in such celebration rather decided to "form" another celebration on same day and call it the birth of christ. As the gospel of christ is preached and many believed, the 25th celebration of Christ's birth became prominent from region to region.

So, we celebrate the birth of christ today and not any pagan celebration.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by jakandeola(m): 1:26pm On Dec 25, 2018
May God purnish u dady freeze. Fair barstard day think wit his asss
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by SaintNemesis(f): 1:27pm On Dec 25, 2018
Nimrod...

Christ....

Pagan ....

Christian..

Moslem....

Free Thinker....

All one....One God in all.

Let those that want to celebrate.....if you don't want to celebrate sleep, cry, wail do whatever pleases you but live and let live.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by Ubdavis(m): 1:28pm On Dec 25, 2018
ainas247:
Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion I am celebrating Christ you can celebrate what ever you want..

If you have a business you need this...
Dominate Google Search...

You have to knw the difference between option and fact.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by cheango: 1:28pm On Dec 25, 2018
Daddy freeze brain is freezed, Before your papa was born Christmas is celebrated, before you are born we are celebrating Christmas, Now you are alive, we are celebrating, and after you died, Christmas will be celebrated too ...
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by Joyrise: 1:29pm On Dec 25, 2018
Jayslicky:
Must freeze speak on everything, can't he just stay mute. He is actually talking thrash than making sense. Who told him Christmas is for only Christians, even atheist celebrate it.
Freeze can not stay mute because of his faith. He is a sabath and yehoshua believer. That is their faith
He can continue to propagate his believe in the best way he feels but not to rubbish others faith.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by brodalokie: 1:30pm On Dec 25, 2018
Freezer that is not preserving our murmies. Is there trouble with light? Then use local winter ice on it.
We are still speaking vanacular oh.

Mchew
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by TrueNigerian300: 1:32pm On Dec 25, 2018
Hate him or like him he asked some questions that deserve answers. That Christmas has been celebrated long before now does not make it right if not supported by the bible. Now I am not saying the bible does not support it as I have limited knowledge regarding this.

Sorry Freeze or whatever your name is you have asked the wrong people those intelligent questions. You have asked a bunch of unintelligent people who cant reason with their brain except my pastor or prophet said this or that.

But a question should be asked - how do we develop as a nation with the way most Nigerians think. Very low IQ individuals everywhere. Someone asked some very vital questions and you can see people's responses.

We have a long way to go!!!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by akdjr(m): 1:32pm On Dec 25, 2018
His name is not Jesus but Yeshua, his birthday was not 25th but ?, he was born by a virgin who conceived without having intercourse but we all know there was nothing like insemination as that time, he came to die for our sins but ask God why he forsake him? He was killed by mere mortal meanwhile he was regarded as lord and even as God by some, he will come back to earth and generation upon generation have waited while some are still waiting...... I have never seen a fact lie as all the story of faith sold to us to manipulate our own African beliefs. A faith that supported the most inhuman crime ever "Slavery" "Killings"...... Never will I be brainwash.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by SoNature(m): 1:32pm On Dec 25, 2018
A1PHA:
This argument about the origin of Christmas should not be ignored.what many Christians believe is that it's the celebration of the birth of Christ
But there was no evidence that early Christians and apostles celebrated it.
It was made popular by the Romans the have a reputation of paganism and the fact that the date coincides with the day of a pagan god makes it dubious.

Here is the story.

The Roman Empire gave too much power to the Catholic Church in the past and the Church determined how the state was run.

Consequently, all the ancient Roman emperors consulted the Catholic Church before taking any major decision or action. It is in the nature of man to abuse power, so the Catholic popes erred in many ways.

What happened then to the Catholic Church is similar to what Osinbajo is doing now, which explains why many people insist that we must distance the church from political leadership.

In a bid to separate the Church from political leadership, Vatican city was carved out of Italy. This means that the leadership role of the Roman Catholic Church starts and ends there. However, Pope Johnpaul II in Year 2000 apologized to the world for the atrocities of his predecessors in the past.

In summary, while I cannot link the celebration of Christmas to the ancient Roman Catholic Church, I don't see anything wrong in celebrating the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by Ubdavis(m): 1:32pm On Dec 25, 2018
Bible believing church, yet ignore Bible principles. Imagine all these big churches breaking the news that Christmas celebration has been abolished by the church. Imagine it.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by chidemavian: 1:33pm On Dec 25, 2018
One man killed his neighbour out of hate, another out of error, yet another for his God, her another for his religion. Yeah they all killed but of course for different reasons. Now what matters?

People do stuffs for diff reasons. So the important thing is the reason you give for ur action.

Christians say they celebrating Christ and that is the one in whose name it is done. Whether it originated from space, it siezes to matter. We celebrating our Christ.....and that is all.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by AllenSpencer: 1:33pm On Dec 25, 2018
A1PHA:
This argument about the origin of Christmas should not be ignored.what many Christians believe is that it's the celebration of the birth of Christ
It was made popular by the Romans the have a reputation of paganism and the fact that the date coincides with the day of a pagan god makes it dubious.

Brief and Spot-On

They just wont accept to read and gather facts but will just go the insult lane

The weather condition of when Jesus was born does not align with the belief he was born on December

Moreover, Over 8 gods were born on this same date

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by Xisnin(m): 1:33pm On Dec 25, 2018
A1PHA:
Don't be half-educated.
The Romans actually gave you Christianity.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by chidemavian: 1:34pm On Dec 25, 2018
This man just posted his opinion, why should I accept or blv what he's saying
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by AllenSpencer: 1:36pm On Dec 25, 2018
TrueNigerian300:
Hate him or like him he asked some questions that deserve answers. That Christmas has been celebrated long before now does not make it right if not supported by the bible. Now I am not saying the bible does not support it as I have limited knowledge regarding this.

Sorry Freeze or whatever your name is you have asked the wrong people those intelligent questions. You have asked a bunch of unintelligent people who cant reason with their brain except my pastor or prophet said this or that.

But a question should be asked - how do we develop as a nation with the way most Nigerians think. Very low IQ individuals everywhere. Someone asked some very vital questions and you can see people's responses.

We have a long way to go!!!

You are brilliant.

Insult they can only use to make a point. Facts, they dont have

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by Segloyd(m): 1:36pm On Dec 25, 2018
Tolubory:
Daddy freeze is a confused fellow, Christmas wey people don dey celebrate before dem born am. #MERRYCHRISTMAS and #HAPPYNEWYEAR

I agree with you....by the time wey Ifedayo Olarinde aka freeze go begin reap the fruit of this him useless talk... even him children and great grand children go eat out of it....me and u no go dey there.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 25, 2018
Freeze is right.. No wonder my rod has been hungry since morning.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by Etinosa1234: 1:39pm On Dec 25, 2018
NoGender:

Mumu. When was your fathers' death day??

A day in a particular year that both the year and the day can never re-occur.

Ishi ewu.

uhmm idiot...my father is hale and hearty unlike urs dat is dead

wat is d difference between birthday and birthyear
I need a strict answer
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by Oloripelebe: 1:42pm On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Xmas to all lovers of Christ... May God give us grace to celebrate more on earth

Let us all rise above tribalism
Say no to tribalism
God Bless Nigeria
Love you all
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by AllenSpencer: 1:43pm On Dec 25, 2018
Jayslicky:
Must freeze speak on everything, can't he just stay mute. He is actually talking thrash than making sense. Who told him Christmas is for only Christians, even atheist celebrate it

Why are you pointing to the gun to your head

Atheist celebrate the holiday, not the birth of the any god.

I will state again, The only way you can dispute his fact is through insult cos am 100% certain you have no iota of facts to counter his claims.

Nimrod was not the only God born on this date by a virgin, about seven other gods were born on this date by vigins. You have access to information's and free to look-up
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by HomeOfMe(f): 1:44pm On Dec 25, 2018
droptrend205:
Daddy Freeze rubbishes Birth of Jesus Christ, Reveals whose birthday Christians are Celebrating.

See photo :-

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/daddy-freeze-reveals-whose-birthday-christians-are-celebrating/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BryawWbhcKN/
I was also born on the 25th of december. Does that mean I should not also celebrate my birthday because of a certain nimrod or whatever it's called?... Mr fridge and his fellow sadists can go hang their balls on a mahogany tree.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by whitebeard(m): 1:45pm On Dec 25, 2018
MJBOLT:
Religion is the biggest problem of the world
ignorance and hypocrisy is the problem actually

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by gbbec: 1:46pm On Dec 25, 2018
Daddy freeze, You are asking if Jesus demanded that his birthday be celebrated. I want to answer you with a question also: did Jesus ask Mary to wash his legs, clean ot woth her hair and annoint it with a precious ointment as recorded in John 12 vs 1 - 16. The Apostle Paul wrote in Phillipians 4:8-Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable — if anything is excellent or praiseworthy — think about such things and the God of peace will be with you” We all know that celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ is a noble thing So there is nothing wrong with it.

Also whether Nimrod was born on 25th of December, am not interested. All I know is that Christians globally set out that day for the celebration of Christ. Ask daddy freeze if he knows that demonic being that was born on the day he wad born? So if his birthday is celebrated, does it mean it is the birth of that demon that is celebrated ?. Apply your heart unto wisdom Son

Finally pleasr tell him to free himself from hate. It kills

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by sanerugwei: 1:47pm On Dec 25, 2018
freezer abi na cooler Don misfire this time..

Origin of Christmas was not linked to Nimrod but with the Roman sun god Mithras, abi wetin called, whom the church of Rome or Roman Catholic church in consonace with newly pagan Roman King convert, supplicated the celebration of the birth of Christ.

So the error was made and many ignorant believers and church leaders have continued to treat the day as such.

300 or more years after his death neither his direct disciples now apostles ever observed this.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by Etfash(m): 1:54pm On Dec 25, 2018
If my birthday is 25th December, does it mean i'm being celebrated when the world is celebrating Christmas?

....and whatever Adam (first man) called it, so it was named. The first month of the year was given arbitrarily by God.

When I celebrate Christmas, I celebrate the fact that at one point in time, the son of God came down from Glory for me. I don't celebrate date or time, I celebrate Jesus' coming for me.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 25, 2018
chidemavian:
This man just posted his opinion, why should I accept or blv what he's saying

Exactly what I was just telling a friend...
Some tom, dicck or Harry will just the internet with an information and the next thing is, you hear people following like zombies....if the story about Christ birth isn't true or questionable..what makes what this half breed called freeze saying any true...
He read what he's saying somewhere aswell, so many people were born on the 25th or around that period...I can hit the internet and say u guys are celebrating the birthday of vudiwsky.... Only stupid people should just take what I said as authentic..
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by DeRay98(m): 1:55pm On Dec 25, 2018
A1PHA:

You're right on the Romans...
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" by Kyril(m): 1:56pm On Dec 25, 2018
tex73:

"One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind. He who observes the day, observes it to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe it. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks."

Romans 14:5‭-‬6 NKJV
God bless you!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque / Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria / Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.